Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Callan

VIP Member
Oh I think Lana knows that Smart Skin and Niomi are both frauds, I think she's just toying with them and they are too stupid to notice. I've seen her comments before, big fan!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
If I could give Niomi advice, I'd say: leave the internet and get a different job, one where you have to be part of a team and work to someone else's deadlines. You meet people, you gain purpose, and you get a different perspective about your place in the world. A great deal of her problems stem from the fact she has few real obligations and too much time on her hands. It isolates her physically and mentally.

• Heart

curiouscat106

VIP Member
The video of her drinking hot chocolate and then closing her eyes made me throw up in my mouth. That is all.

• Haha

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I think they're the real deal and will be married soon! I predict a wedding within a year.
I think so too - not so much because they're the real deal, but because Nims is desperate to be married. I also think they'll divorce a few years down the line!

• Haha
  • Wow

earlgrey

VIP Member
I’m guessing it’s in reference to those protesters throwing soup on Van Gogh’s Sunflowers painting the other day

• Sad
Reactions: 32

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Do we think all these weird opinions from the Forkster are directed at Niomi? I just love the idea of her seeing him witter on about girls who are too clingy, girls who ruin your 20s, degrees being stupid blah blah and absolutely seething knowing she can't respond. Like what she did to Joe, really.

• Haha
  • Wow

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
Just watched her video about living at The Other House. I live in South Ken, and have watched the whole thing being built. I’ve also seen guests arriving as I drive past it almost every day. This will probably sound horribly snobby, but I assumed it was an upmarket youth hostel until I did a bit more research about it. The type of guests arriving are basically backpackers and down and outs, from my observation. They finished the building late and are still doing very noisy construction work on it externally (and quite possibly internally). It’s certainly not a classy place and not somewhere I’d want to stay - too big and impersonal. So she shouldn’t really be acting so smug about it! I also know through a friend in travel journalism that the PR for the hotel has been literally begging influencers/journos to stay but most have shown no interest, apart from desperate Niomi. It’s a step up, location wise from her house, admittedly, but when you take into account the tiny room size it’s a very questionable trade off.

• Wow
  • Haha

Callan

VIP Member
It's kinda odd how Niomi is now having some charity event every day now, its like restaurant week or something. Must be dome weird damage control from her new management for her not doing much the past year.

Whaaat... lol

1665696026919.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Zoe141106

IMG_9795.jpeg

No, Niomi, nobody ever did that. You‘re such a unicorn. And a nerd.

IMG_9796.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I got so mad reading that I had to put my phone down and go do something else.

He keeps saying he’s not in a hurry to settle down as he’s “in his 20s” (lol 28), but I think he’s gonna find it very difficult to find himself in a healthy and stable relationship at any age if this is how he regards women and their worth
He is the type of man to honestly believe that once he is finally ready to settle down (when he stops being able to pull and has made a decent chunk of money) that hot 22 year old fresh out of their PT course, will want to be with him for his good looks and magnetic personality alone. He'll prattle on about age being Nuffin but a number, but won't date any female over the number 25 believing he just clicks / has so much more in common with females 18-25. Basically he'll be Wayne Lineker.

He needs to apply to love island next year. His ego could handle it.

Also, sadly he doesn't sound like the type to stick with a wife if she was very ill or had her body suddenly changed via illness or an accident.

Niomi's hair is somehow looking even worse.

irvinelane

VIP Member
imagining the lives and stories behind them, she said, holding a family picture, wishing it was her with Joe and their children.

By the way, I still can’t believe how she used her own sister during Joe era to put pressure on him to settle down. Such a hypocrite.

1665259551736.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

QueenBW

VIP Member
Ah. Sweet 30 is starting to charge Nimbobs for the damage she's done in her 20s. Don't get me wrong, your 30s is still super young but I've noticed myself that I can't get away with things I could in my 20s and that whatever excesses or deficiencies I had in my 20s come back to collect in my 30s.

She's not an athlete. She shouldn't have tendon issues in her hands at the ripe old age of 30. She is malnourished and has been for years and she overtrains, because she very likely has an ED. And now she's had hand surgery, which my doctor friends say is one of the most annoying to get right/actually get back to 100%. Well done, Niomi. But hey, at least you look like a cadaver.

• Sad

cocochino

Chatty Member
This typo also got me wandering if they ever feel like a waste of spece, like empty vessels, hollow objects? Nimbob's directionless floating must be painful.
That's exactly why they start life coaching... because they are lost and searching for meaning. They want to help people who feel as low as they do.

My friend has a similar story to Lordon, founded a failed startup that lost millions... my other friend became a spiritual life coach after she went through something traumatic.

It's a way for them to heal their own traumas. I've got no idea what Lordon's trauma is though. Being born as a human horse?

• Haha

Callan

VIP Member
It's hilarious that she's cant stick to any plan or announcement she makes. Guess that means she's not building a team in Bali for her podcast now?

• Haha
Reactions: 31

EGuyUK

VIP Member
Women For Women is a cosplay convention for rich and vapid women to feed their white saviour complex. It’s performative, patronising and pathetic they actually want someone like Niomi to be an ambassador when she says and does NOTHING.
Yep.

Also - £893k obtained from government grants in their last financial year

4 staff paid more than £70k a year, including one on between £120-130k

• Wow
  • Sick
Curious… Does anyone know of anyone who’s actually used or trained with a life coach? Or have anything positive to say about life coaches? Because everyone I know (which, granted, isn’t many people) seem to be of the opinion that life coaches are cringe. Maybe I’m just narrow minded, but is St Lordon really going to make money from this?
not narrow minded... life coaches are a scam. there is a reason why actually certified therapists exist, because there is a professional/deonthologic code not to prey on already vulnerable people, and professionals are very aware they are liable in case of malpractice.

this makes my blood boil, truly. pray tell, mr lordon, what the fuxk do you have to teach anyone??

ok ill stop now lol

• Heart