Niomi Smart #48 The girl on the boat and the Bali Swindler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe because each one always thought that they were right? :LOL: I can't imagine them having an actual discussion where their ideas are challenged, which heavens forbid could lead to some actual growth lol.
Unfortunately, two dull duds can’t have an actual discussion. I assume they just kept repeating the same things: get it done, I’m happy, consistency is key, never been happier, I’m so successful, it must be a sign of the Universe.. But yes, Bradley definitely seems to be the kind of person who thinks he’s always right. As for Niomi, I imagine her giggling at anything (especially if she’s with a man), thinking she’s so funny and entertaining.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.