Niomi Smart #48 The girl on the boat and the Bali Swindler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The other day, it was about logistics issues, but now they turned into technical issues? Geez, they’re so stupid, it’s nearly unreal.
They are dealing with licherally paaahfect technical logistic issues.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nimbecile be like :
Screenshot_20220908_225323.jpg

...forgetting SHE is the real problem and her life is a freaking mess.

Reactions: 7
So Holly, vegan lifestyle influencer makes it onto the front page and her food still looks BLAND. Her true talent.

1662673314219.png

1662673681614.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She must be paying for this herself. Who even cares about her and her sad looking food?
Lolzz.. the article is online but behind a paywall, she posted a link in her stories... but this bit shows up:

1662675403274.png

She was clever with her placement of the link, makes you hit the heart/like super easy, had to retract mine lol.

1662675430632.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
A little behind the scenes on forky’s story. Reminds me of the poor guide that had to take his butt photo in Mauritius or the woman who took those photos of Niomi bathing at the temple
I saw that, almost spit my tea out!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They are dealing with licherally paaahfect technical logistic issues.
Yes, they probably couldn’t be happier this happened to them. Kinda a blessing in disguise, it must be a sign they’re on the right path!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So how much do we want to bet on Niomi eulogizing the Queen by posting a pic of herself at the Buckingham palace?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So how much do we want to bet on Niomi eulogizing the Queen by posting a pic of herself at the Buckingham palace?
Such devastating/heartbreaking news. I remember when I was in the spotlight at Buckingham Palace to present the Duke of Edinburgh’s Gold Award. So many people were there listening to me, me, me. I’m gonna post some pictures of me, me, me so you can admire me, me, me.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The Queen and Prince Philip both made the grid....but not Niomi's own grandfather. So strange.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I don't understand the logistics behind always posting about essentially a stranger's passing (doesn't matter if they are Royal), but not even a grid post for her own granddad, let alone flying back home. I'm so confused
I think she posts about public figures only because everyone else does. Pretty sure she doesn’t care much, but since all media across the world paid tribute to Queen Elizabeth II, and as a British citizen, she must feel obligated to post something about her passing. It’s like when she posted about Black Lives Matter movement or Ukraine-Russia war: as she said, she just goes with the flow and does what everybody else does, so people think she’s a good, inspiring person with a big heart and a deep soul. Really hypocrite actually. Besides, she can get way more likes and comments with a public figure in her feed than if she has posted about her relatives that no one knows. Either way, she doesn’t give a f*ck about any of them.

1662714813345.png

She, indeed, was truly a remarkable woman - unlike you, Niomi.

I don't understand the logistics behind always posting about essentially a stranger's passing (doesn't matter if they are Royal), but not even a grid post for her own granddad, let alone flying back home. I'm so confused
Niomi's grid is the same as her personality - empty so she has to copy the "trending" moment to exist.

Reactions: 11
Ugh she is just so empty. Like an AI-generated template IG "influencer" - no personality, no values, no goals, nothing to contribute to the world. Such a bizarre existence.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.