Niomi Smart #48 The girl on the boat and the Bali Swindler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cause it seems like we're litcherally in a scary movie now, thread title inspired by @cocochino and this masterpiece:

1661024972623.png

Thread recap? we barely even talked about Niomi... but hey she had a lump in her breast for 2 months and didn't get it checked until her mum dragged her to the doctor..
Lordgy went to the family vacation as we all in the last poll.. and honestly... it's just a mess.

Oh moon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Thank you for a new thread, you're the best!

Lordon must be saving so much money living of Niomi and her family for free vacations alone. Then he posts these mysterious travel stories as if he was there on his own accord. He went from mooching off his own mommy and daddy to mooching of someone else's parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What can we expect for the next month? She’s about to move to Bali, Bradley will be there too, her feed will be only based on boobs and ass pictures, her very last brain cell will vanish, and a breakdown is just around the corner.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Recap:

In her most recent video, Niomi darling confessed that she regrets buying her house in London. Also she lost her luggage on her way to Bali but luckily it had nothing to do with the ✨Bali energy✨!

LIFE UPDATE: WHY I'M IN BALI

Reactions: 15
Thanks for the new thread! It definitely has a thriller title but with Nims involved we all know it's going to be a snooze fest lol

I find quite funny that she's giving us almost no content and yet we've all find a way to keep the thread going through surrogates like Forky, Avocado Chef/Lordina, this nutritionist girl and last but not least Joey. Let's see what this new thread brings us, on the meantime keep an eye for every mirrored number, Frida and the moon to get your white witches cred haha!

Reactions: 16
Let's see what this new thread brings us, on the meantime keep an eye for every mirrored number, Frida and the moon to get your white witches cred haha!
Thank you for the reminder. Here you go, it’s 22:22 where I live, so I guess I’m back on the right path!

1661026974547.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why are they all posing like this? Is it what wannabe cool girls do?
You know what's weird, that StyledbyEmily chick on the far left always poses with a side pose, if you check her IG its kinda comical...usually right hand on hip side pose.. must be her "safe" pose or something.

1661028722153.png

1661028756883.png
1661028790290.png

Would it be a girls night out if the flamingo pose didn’t make an appearance? 🦩🦩🦩
Lordon keeping his eyes on his prize in disguise

Untitled-2 [Recovered].jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I wasn’t active for quite a while on here due to life being busy atm but realized I basically didn’t miss out on anything at all LOL - Wasn’t she announcing a podcast in her “Why I’m in Bali”-video? I’d actually give it a go 😄

Recap:

In her most recent video, Niomi darling confessed that she regrets buying her house in London. Also she lost her luggage on her way to Bali but luckily it had nothing to do with the ✨Bali energy✨!

LIFE UPDATE: WHY I'M IN BALI
After all, she got it back through the power of ✨manifestation✨

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
so tempted...

1661047053870.png

and he talks tit about women lol.. like they should be "showroom ready" at all times but look at his Spam face

1661047133763.png

Zero comments in 14 hours..

1661047686092.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Geez I'm way to often on this thread. Big T was in my dream. I was with my friends somewhere for lunch and big t was talking very loud about nimbecile sitting next to us. She wanted to show off her granddaughter but it ended up being like complaining. Something about that she is not so much like herself and so much in the positivity of life or something. We were all like this ( and me after waking up as well...)
Screenshot_20220820-204619_Samsung Internet.jpg

Enjoy your gifted concert, Niomi. I forgot how your taste in music was.. What’s the word again? Oh, eclectic!

View attachment 1515354

Hahaha! It reminds me of a recent post where she got one comment.. and no answer to her question.

View attachment 1515355

I guess no answer means nope.
She can always start to show boobs like her idol nimbecile..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Rising oestrogen hormones? And she associates it with the stress of moving abroad?
My first thought would be pregnancy…

Reactions: 7
She can always start to show boobs like her idol nimbecile..
Holly already has some pretty visible teeth (obviously, nothing that can compete with her brother’s, but still). If she displays her boobs as well, she’ll get banned from Instagram.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.