Niomi Smart #49 the Lordon, the witch and the boob probe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To all our British friends in here, may the queen rest in peace, thoughts and prayers are with the whole country. All the love.

(No ridicule recap jokes this time just out of respect. Thread title that I missed in the 47th thread by @Pundertaker My apologies ❤)

• Heart
Reactions: 32
OMgosh that title is brilliant!!!! Als makes me want to re-read the actual book haha.

Reactions: 7
Wait ...Did that potatoe moron really write WORD with a crown emoji. ...
Screenshot_20220909_195501.jpg

Reactions: 8
To all our British friends in here, may the queen rest in peace, thoughts and prayers are with the whole country. All the love.

(No ridicule recap jokes this time just out of respect. Thread title that I missed in the 47th thread by @Pundertaker My apologies ❤)
No apologies required ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
1662746864753.jpeg

No Holly, it’s because you didn’t get any messages that your next masterclass is now on sale (and your own comments don’t count).

1662746942360.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Yeah 3 comments is not "lots of messages" its funny that being a wellness influencer ( just typing those words makes me gag) is the only thing that she can manage to be these days, and is still not successful at it. Her engagement rate is dizmal at best. I wonder if her parents pay all her bills?

Reactions: 12
Yeah 3 comments is not "lots of messages" its funny that being a wellness influencer ( just typing those words makes me gag) is the only thing that she can manage to be these days, and is still not successful at it. Her engagement rate is dizmal at best. I wonder if her parents pay all her bills?
She posted a reel a couple hours ago where she has that awful honeyed voice (it was painful to listen to her) in addition to this caption where you can see how she was very careful in her choice of words:

1662749534381.jpeg

28,5k followers, zero comment. You’re right, her parents probably pay her bills, because this can’t be her full-time job.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So bizarre the royals made it onto the grid but her own grandfather didn't! I think she takes her family for granted.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Some comments under her latest post.

1662781814950.jpeg

1662781826041.jpeg

1662781835080.jpeg

1662781846438.jpeg

1662781854876.jpeg

1662781863220.jpeg

Maybe she should have posted about her grandfather’s passing instead of the Queen’s to avoid this kind of comments 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I’m quite surprised her latest post gets mostly negative comments. Looks like her little soldiers finally left.

1662800937252.png

1662800950168.png

Reactions: 28
Welcome to the Nimbob Snoozefest.
997AC7C5-AC76-40D0-A0B1-F2E7E7862FBB.jpeg

Metabolic age, synonymous with mental age. Though I’m being harsh - I’m insulting 15 -year-olds.

F6042F7B-339A-415E-A5F9-9139CD85501D.jpeg

Still in Dublin, but could licherally be anywhere in the world. B-O-R-I-N-G.
Also, how could she be sweating that much, and her hair STILL looks as dry as a bale of hay? Doesn’t that defy the laws of physics or something?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Also, how could she be sweating that much, and her hair STILL looks as dry as a bale of hay? Doesn’t that defy the laws of physics or something?
Geez, here we go again. The 🦩pose, the giant hand, the hideous more-deep-fried-than-ever hair, trying to display her boobs again. Wherever she is, she posts the exact same things every. single. time 🥱😴 please, go radio silent again, you’re just good for nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Welcome to the Nimbob Snoozefest.
View attachment 1568541
Metabolic age, synonymous with mental age. Though I’m being harsh - I’m insulting 15 -year-olds.

View attachment 1568542
Wait, 11/24 muscle when she works out ALL DAY LONG, every day? And she still doesn't realize the damage she's doing to herself? Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She's been in Ireland for over a week now. I wonder if she's staying at Lordon's family home? I'm still calling that Christmas engagement. She must be waiting for Forky to return from Bali to go back there. Haha!

Interesting that Holly hasn't shown Nims even once on her stories (at least not that I've seen). It must be killing her not to show off her new bff! I'm guessing she was asked not to post any more pics of Niomi 'values her privacy' Smart after the 'matchmaking' pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.