Niomi Smart #48 The girl on the boat and the Bali Swindler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1662717090616.png

Lesson 101 on how to use your dead skincare brand to fish for more views/likes/comments on your main account.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
She's only posting this stuff hoping that a minor royal will see it and decide that her deep fried mop makes her the woman for him

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ugh she is just so empty. Like an AI-generated template IG "influencer" - no personality, no values, no goals, nothing to contribute to the world. Such a bizarre existence.
Everything about her presence is so blurry. She has a vibe of an undercooked scrambled egg with no salt or pepper added lol.
And just like Smart Skin, Niomi’s life is a one big logistic issue

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ugh she is just so empty. Like an AI-generated template IG "influencer" - no personality, no values, no goals, nothing to contribute to the world. Such a bizarre existence.
I get people here follow Niomi more for a laugh on this thread. Im so curious of people who genuinely still follow her. Why? She has no content. She does nothing but frolicking about acting like everything is perfect. What’s the appeal?

Reactions: 16
'My thoughts are with the royal family' lol Niomi noone cares where your supposed thoughts are.

Reactions: 12
Wow I am shocked, her grandpa would have ruined the vibe of her grid but another royal makes it on there. I know she doesn't care about anyone but this is just messed up.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
GEez Forky, take it easy...

View attachment 1566684
Why should anyone keep their opinion quiet because Forky doesn’t like it 😂 how about royalists shut the hell up and show respect to all the old people who are inevitably going to die when they won’t be able to afford to heat their home at a time when we are all forced to fund an extortionate funeral and coronation against our will? Works both ways 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Forky and Niomi's stories... Tell me you only have white friends without telling me you only have white friends. If now's not a good time to talk about the monarchy's 'complicated' legacy then when is?? Seems like people like imperialist Ken and Barbie just never want to hear it and would rather bounce around South Asia with zero thoughts in their oversized heads.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
geez, queen be like who the duck is Niomi? Niomi is such a wannabe, someone should have told her that UWE is not the best place to marry up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Why u mad forky? Go enjoy Bali before coming back to Lodnon! go eat a potatoe or something!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Why u mad forky? Go enjoy Bali before coming back to Lodnon! go eat a potatoe or something!
This man says that people need to pay the utmost respect to the Queen's passing, then goes and posts a bunch of stories with alcoholic beverages and partying right after. Make it make sense

Reactions: 19
Forky and Nimbobs have the same attitude "if you don't agree with me then stfup"...

• Sick
Reactions: 12
This man says that people need to pay the utmost respect to the Queen's passing, then goes and posts a bunch of stories with alcoholic beverages and partying right after. Make it make sense
Wow, same vibe when Niomi posted she’s never been happier right after her granddad passed away.

I still wonder why their relationship didn’t work. They both act and think the same way.

Reactions: 14
Wow, same vibe when Niomi posted she’s never been happier right after her granddad passed away.

I still wonder why their relationship didn’t work. They both act and think the same way.
Maybe because each one always thought that they were right? :LOL: I can't imagine them having an actual discussion where their ideas are challenged, which heavens forbid could lead to some actual growth lol.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.