Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jackie Daytona

Chatty Member
“Jamie’s like me in that we both came from a loving family…” He’s… your brother? I would assume he came from a loving family if you did too? If he is your… brother?

Do these people read what they’re writing?

• Haha
Reactions: 91
I actually purchased from Smart Skin in April and never received my order. After a month I DM'ed them and they said they were working on it. I also sent multiple emails and never got a response. I was always polite and said that I'd either take a refund or be re-sent the products, or just wanted to know what was going on. Over a month later, I told them at that point I wanted my money back and they told me to bring it up with Paypal, which I did and provided all the screenshots in my claim. Thankfully the case ended in my favor and I got my money back, but it took me over 2.5 months to do so.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 68

cocochino

Chatty Member
I’m sorry for bringing this up once again but I really wonder why Joeeyy and Nims broke up. I know there are several theories out there starting with pizza-gate, to Freddy disliking her, to pure starvation, to DJ cheating etc. But I’m never quite sure what to believe. In some old vlogmas vids Nims and Freddy hung out quite a lot and got on pretty well. I personally can’t see Joeeyy being a cheater either mostly because of how Nims talked about him and the breakup on all these podcasts last year. And the food thing had been going on for a long time even before they were engaged. I can’t see DJ cancelling a wedding because Nimbobs hid his peanut butter. In their moving-to-India-era they seemed pretty loved up and only a few
months later he broke of an engagement?? Wish we knew what really went down but I guess we’ll never know 🤷🏽‍♀️

Also that surprise Lordon appearance was super scary; definitely nightmare material!
We saw what she wanted us to see. We never saw their relationship behind closed doors.

I used to post photos of me on holidays with my boyfriend, him making me breakfast in bed every morning, flowers, the whole lot. The prick was abusive and cheating on me. I just showed the best parts.

I posted this lovely photo of us in Rome together, but nobody knew that we just had a fight and he pulled my hair in the street just moments before the photo. I was crying 99.8% of the time in that relationship. On instagram it looked perfect, but it wasn’t real.

It’s like that Gabby Petito story when she posted all these amazing photos and videos on YouTube and Instagram of her van life travels with her bf. He ended up murdering her. We really don’t know the truth about anyones relationship.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67

QueenBW

VIP Member
London NEEDED a members club? Is she for real? L,ondon needs affordable housing. London needs anti-pollution initiatives. London needs fewer self-obsessed wankers like her. It does not need another members club where members live on Planet Delusion.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
Cause it seems like we're litcherally in a scary movie now, thread title inspired by @cocochino and this masterpiece:

1661024972623.png

Thread recap? we barely even talked about Niomi... but hey she had a lump in her breast for 2 months and didn't get it checked until her mum dragged her to the doctor..
Lordgy went to the family vacation as we all in the last poll.. and honestly... it's just a mess.

Oh moon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
Niomi Smart #49:
CF263907-9B03-4714-8FC2-E0E9008B9027.jpeg

(Missed you all so much! been away facing real life shit shows, always amazing to catch up here!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
As she has blocked me, could someone please tell me who liked the comment? 😁

I guess the comment from lanachelsea2001 means that Jamie is not good looking. Also, Bradley is not what we call tall. This person should sign up here, she would have more information for her next comments.

View attachment 1519945
Lordon liked the comment saying he is very good looking 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

CallItAsItIs

Chatty Member
In the spirit of Tweedledee and Tweedledum, might I introduce Lordon and Lodnon.
E7BE2951-AE35-404A-B45F-DAF16C1FE9F2.jpeg

But actually, I’d love to see the shit show that would be Forky and Lordon’s meeting in Bali, since all these people do is hang out in the same places.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

pointblankperiod

Meanwhile Forky is giving Umpa Lumpa in Monte-Carlo
8E4ADD18-F1FA-4FCE-8030-DEE8BEA093B6.jpeg

SPF? What’s that? 🦞👹👺 I swear this man is going to age another 10 years while he’s there

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

frenchie_

imagine waiting for your order for WEEKS and seeing the CEO of the brand posting stories of her doing absolutely nothing every day when there is a clear issue with the brand

i wonder how she sleeps at night knowing her business is a literal scam

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 51

irvinelane

VIP Member
Niomi: Want to see backstage?

Also Niomi:

1661094301720.jpeg

So, this is backstage, huh? Videos of you walking with a close-up of your inexplicable hair as a bonus. Thank you content creator, you did a great job, as always. Have a safe flight to Bali 👋🏻

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 51

Nitfey

VIP Member
She DOES have that "laughing to the salad" fakeness indeed...
IMG_20220823_212759.jpg

In Need of a lot of bubbles to handle the view for sure

Screenshot_20220823-212943_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
If you want a 'high' from food, might I suggest a really good cheeseboard?! Or whatever it is that floats your boat.

Raw liver. Fuck meeeeeeee.
20220805_163839.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Callan

VIP Member
She looks so smug, it's not even about her having a good time it's the "look what I have" face.

• Haha
Reactions: 47