Niomi Smart #47 IV drips, no helmet scooter trips, wishing Lordon would close his lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's no way she'd make a post if it wasn't a chance for her to show off her boobs and appeal to the male gaze
That's what I thought, too. I think you can talk about an important topic like breast cancer without displaying your boobs like this...

Reactions: 21
Guys can you imagine her taking hundreds of photos of her squeezing her boobs and smiling BY HERSELF IN HER SHED on self timer. Then going through her camera roll selecting one......Can I just pass away on her behalf???
Thanks !

i got this picture stuck in my head and now I imagine the worst: Lordy all teeth outside taking the pictures

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Where did those boobs even come from. She deffo didn’t have them in Bahhhhli 🤨
That was my first thought too! Where did they come from?! Has she photoshopped them in? Haha!

Her mum is always there for her when she needs her, huh? Such a shame Nims couldn't be bothered to be there for Verity when her father died.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I have the feeling she changed her story a bit to make it more « interesting » so she can post something about her boobs, as obsessed as she is with her body awareness. This kind of photo, where a woman is posing touching her breasts, is often posted by influencers for October Rose (but not necessarily in a coarse way like she did), and most of the time, the followers applaud the engagement.

My point is I think she needed to post something not Bali related (even though she couldn’t help but mention it anyway) that could increase the number of likes and comments, like a clickbait, hence the photo. These past months, her audience has lost interest in her boring content and it’s not getting better, so that’s why I think she posted this.

Her lump story may be true, I don’t know, but given the fact she makes up a lot of things, I always work on the assumption that everything she says is a lie. Soon, she’s gonna claim she’s a survivor and she wants to inspire people and spread awareness. And no matter what the topic is, and how serious it is, she always finds a way to make it all about her, with no sensibility or empathy for anyone.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Her face and breasts are fuller, maybe she went to the GP because she is pregnant? She was talking about higher estrogen and stuff

• Wow
  • Sick
1660764533326.png

Let's go back to this obvious bad photoshop.

Where is the tanning mark of her bikini (especially between her under-boobs) ?
Is she sun-bathing with half-coconut shell on her boobs ?
What's the white mark on her left hand fingers ?

Niomi, are you good in anything (except being self-centered) ?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Her face and breasts are fuller, maybe she went to the GP because she is pregnant? She was talking about higher estrogen and stuff
What an absolute train wreck if she is pregnant after knowing Lordon for all of five minutes!

Reactions: 24
View attachment 1507094

Let's go back to this obvious bad photoshop.

Where is the tanning mark of her bikini (especially between her under-boobs) ?
Is she sun-bathing with half-coconut shell on her boobs ?
What's the white mark on her left hand fingers ?

Niomi, are you good in anything (except being self-centered) ?
Man, I can’t believe I just did a close-up to check the white mark you’re talking about 🤦🏻‍♀️ OK time to go to sleep for me.

• Haha
It looks like she has small implants which makes no sense. I don't think there's such a thing as boob that isn't right, I think they are all perfect in all shapes and sizes but she's always faking stuff, it's so damn annoying.

• Heart
GUYS WE NEED A POLL.

I, too, think she's pregnant.*

(Just for the fun of it)
How sad if the only reason she got pregnant by and married to Lordy just to tick off both items from her list of things to do by the time she is 30. Wouldn’t it put it past her though.

Reactions: 12
GUYS WE NEED A POLL.

(Just for the fun of it)
She will adjust her personality and say that she is really into religion and that they need to be married before their baby is born.
Oh Moon ! I mean, Oh God !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has Niomi had a boob job? Why are her boobs so much bigger? And they are very round? Her boobs are normally non existent

Also is she moving to Bali? Or is she just counting travelling there for a few months as moving? She's just bought a house in London she's lived in for like 5 minutes

And finally why is she impressed that a western medicine clinic recommends a natural remedy? If a 'natural' remedy works then doctors will recommend it, if it doesn't work they wont. She's up for using 'western medicine' ultrasound machines, and I'm sure she'd have been up for 'western medicines' chemotherapy had it turned out to be a cancer. Plus most medicines are derived from the natural world just refined to do their job safely and properly

Reactions: 22
She seems to like "western medicine" enough to know how to skip the healthcare queue by heading straight to a private clinic on Harley Street (after apparently ignoring a lump in her breast for two months...WTF)

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She's either pregnant, or she started on the pill when she met Lordon. I think I'm the same size as her (small B cup), and my boobs get hard and round like that when I'm on a high estrogen pill.

I don't think she'd be squeezing them like that if she has pregnant boobs, because they bloody hurt.

I wish she didn't say she waited two months to get it checked out, it can send a wrong message to some people that it's okay to wait because she was fine in the end. I'm not infallible to denial because sometimes things are scary and hard to deal with but she has a very public platform with a lot of gullible people following her advice.

• Heart
GUYS WE NEED A POLL.

(Just for the fun of it)
Also, maybe this is why she has put the house on the market ? Can’t have a baby in a shed, can you ? She’ll probably say the planning application that she didn't get for the extension was the universe telling her that she would get pregnant and need to sell 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wish she didn't say she waited two months to get it checked out, it can send a wrong message to some people that it's okay to wait because she was fine in the end. I'm not infallible to denial because sometimes thing are scary and hard to deal with but she has a very public platform with a lot of gullible people following her advice.
It does send the wrong message and is totally irresponsible of her. Not everyone has the means to go to a private clinic. For your average woman, ignoring a lump for two months and then contacting the GP could perhaps mean waiting another two months or longer for a mammogram/check.

Just looking at that awful, tasteless picture makes me so angry. Stupid, smug cow.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.