Niomi Smart #47 IV drips, no helmet scooter trips, wishing Lordon would close his lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been silent for a few days and then, she comes back with this sh*t 😅

View attachment 1502879

If I set an alarm (probably like she did, because, you know, so not busy and plenty of time to kill), I’ll be seeing her damn mirror hours as well.

And if I keep saying I’m on the right track, then, yeah, it must be true 🙄 as simple as that! Life is so easy, isn’t it?
I don’t know if it’s true but I’ve read somewhere that if you see angel numbers all the time, it means you don’t get the message, and they’ll keep coming up until you change

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I don’t know if it’s true but I’ve read somewhere that if you see angel numbers all the time, it means you don’t get the message, and they’ll keep coming up until you change
There you go! That’s the real meaning of her mirror hours, but you know, it’s Niomi, so everything’s fiiiine for her, she’s flourishing!

1660646357121.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If you see certain things all the time, it's probably a sign that you...know what a pattern is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Niomi trying to convince herself she’s on the right path from all kinds of signs:

1660648138302.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
i
Niomi trying to convince herself she’s on the right path from all kinds of signs:

View attachment 1502950
This is hilarious. Once again she is saying that she is back to the right path. But I thought that she was the happiest that she has ever been?? I think she will get tired of Bali and it will become expensive for her too. The costs of a shed in London and living in Bali are too much for her I guess especially now Gleam sacked her

Reactions: 18
I won't lie, I do get excited when I see 11:11 still because I used to wish on it as a kid...but Niomi is over 30 and still proudly talking about that stuff, and not in a childhood nostalgia way

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She's literally watching the time pass. I wish she'd watch paint dry or grass grow. Might be less mind-numbingly dull.

Reactions: 20
I’m so annoyed with her. Honestly, who does she think she is? Her lifestyle isn’t sustainable and neither is her work ethic. She’s inconsistent and unreliable. Even influencers who are out there selling their wares all the time are consistent. It’s such a low bar and she can’t reach it. I’m getting secondhand embarrassment for her.

Reactions: 18

View attachment 1502950
He’s so weird creeps me out

i

This is hilarious. Once again she is saying that she is back to the right path. But I thought that she was the happiest that she has ever been?? I think she will get tired of Bali and it will become expensive for her too. The costs of a shed in London and living in Bali are too much for her I guess especially now Gleam sacked her
That’s what I was thinking sure she must have abit of dough behind her but to live off and do nothing for the rest of life she’s only 30 after all. What is she going to do for an income? I’d love to see her financials 💰

Reactions: 12
She is just beyond stupid if she honestly believes those "signs" mean something. She's gone off the deep end. I wonder if she'll ever be embarrassed about this phase in her life?

Reactions: 12
The right track? Niomi could be airlifted into the Right Track and she'd still find a way to return to the Dead End Track she's been on for years now.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
On the right track about what? It’s not like she had worked on something she could call a journey or a project, and that she would need to be reassured about with all sorts of signs. If she thinks she’s on the right path for a permanent empty life, then yes, definitely!

Reactions: 9
She is chatting tit up her flat arse. Seeing 11:11? Nah babe, if I have no job, I would see 11.11 twice a day, everyday.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wonder if she does what we all did when we were young : walking with placing each step in different areas.

Guys, it was 15:51 few minutes ago, did you see something in the stars, in the moon, in your cup of tea, in your coffee, in your smoothies bowl, in your coconut ? Because I did and I feel so relieved that I am on the right path and litcherally very happy about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry guys long time lurker first time poster !! Is she wearing that Fenton ring on her bloody engagement finger? Also gone and got crispy hair again 🤦🏻‍♀️
Isn't it her right hand, though? Because the image is flipped in the mirror.

Reactions: 7
I think she only comes back to the UK these days to get her hair done. Thank goodness the magic numbers have approved this decision!

Reactions: 15
Sorry guys long time lurker first time poster !! Is she wearing that Fenton ring on her bloody engagement finger? Also gone and got crispy hair again 🤦🏻‍♀️
She says « Me and my best friend, air con » while wearing a sleeveless knitted vest paired with a shirt. Still sharp as a tack.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Isn't it her right hand, though? Because the image is flipped in the mirror.
I also think it's the right hand. So that would make it her married finger in the UK if I'm not mistaken. Also to any of you who got married, on which hand do you wear your wedding ring? I'm not married and until recently had not idea it varies depending on the country! :)

Reactions: 5
I also think it's the right hand. So that would make it her married finger in the UK if I'm not mistaken. Also to any of you who got married, on which hand do you wear your wedding ring? I'm not married and until recently had not idea it varies depending on the country! :)
I love that I didn’t even consider the mirror 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 how silly of me !! it’s been a long day in my defence 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.