Niomi Smart #47 IV drips, no helmet scooter trips, wishing Lordon would close his lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the heck?

1660376891782.jpeg

1660376900200.jpeg

It would probably feel really good as well to close that mouth every once in a while.

What a couple.

1660377293112.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Hey, it’s vegan! Former Niomi would have loved this.

View attachment 1492715

Since she can no longer smile properly, except for a man, the atmosphere in this photo seems awkward. She really looks pissed off, like she wishes she wasn’t there or something.

View attachment 1492740
i wonder if her dying her hair blond has something to do with the fact that her mum, sister and grandma are all blonds. armchair psychiatrist moment: but it almost feels like she thinks she’s the odd duckling with her brunette hair in the family; like she doesn’t belong and so she goes blond even though it doesn’t look good …

Reactions: 18
Is that the loophole now of not having to say it’s an ad? Just say you got a lot of questions about what you’re wearing? I don’t see any questions on the comments but hey ho.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also. What is her job. I’m guessing she sits there emailing companies, telling them she’s going on a boat trip and she’ll tag it in for a few quid.

But then again. She’s not an influencer and doesn’t try to sell stuff

Reactions: 11
I wonder if she’s scaring him off by bringing him to these family events?

Fair enough if it’s just a dinner and you can leave after, but a whole week?! I actually feel sorry for the guy.

The first few months are supposed to be the honeymoon stage where you have sex like rabbits, not doing family stuff. I just don’t see this lasting at all. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s freaked out by how fast she’s moving. Plus she wants to sell her house and move to Bali for him… it’s just too much.

I wonder if she’s met his parents yet? It’s odd to me that neither Terrina or Verity follow him on Instagram when they’re all on holiday together.
I agree, it is odd, but I think it may be part of the "keeping the relationship low-profile" thing. Them following each other would make it obvious that there is something going on (although Terry and Verity may not want to follow him anyway). I think many people on Instagram and Youtube are not aware that Niomi is engaged (lol) again.
I also agree about the supposed honeymoon stage, how does that work at such close quarters? Maybe they have been together longer than we know. And Niomi never struck us as a sex fiend, so maybe things have calmed down already. :-I

Reactions: 8
I agree, it is odd, but I think it may be part of the "keeping the relationship low-profile" thing. Them following each other would make it obvious that there is something going on (although Terry and Verity may not want to follow him anyway). I think many people on Instagram and Youtube are not aware that Niomi is engaged (lol) again.
I also agree about the supposed honeymoon stage, how does that work at such close quarters? Maybe they have been together longer than we know. And Niomi never struck us as a sex fiend, so maybe things have calmed down already. :-I
Even if she met him pretty early on during her first Bali adventure, they've only been together for around three months. Back then she was saying she wasn't interested in anything romantic and was just interested in being friends. Could have been a fib, but I have a feeling they only got together a bit later - maybe around the time of her birthday. That means they've only been together 2.5 months and he met her entire family after three weeks or thereabouts. Yikes!

It's pretty strange to me if he's not freaked out by things being this full on after just a few months. That says to me that he's all in. This scammer can see he's on to a good thing with Nims and her family. He's seen their house, he's been on their boat. Holly undoubtedly knows a lot about Niomi and how much money she's worth. They can both benefit from this arrangement.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
i wonder if her dying her hair blond has something to do with the fact that her mum, sister and grandma are all blonds. armchair psychiatrist moment: but it almost feels like she thinks she’s the odd duckling with her brunette hair in the family; like she doesn’t belong and so she goes blond even though it doesn’t look good …
Her mom and grandmother are not natural blondes, it just suits them a bit better than Niomi because of their coloring. Niomi got darker and darker while she was with Joe, and I think going back to bottle-blond was a way of reclaiming her true personality that she suppressed because of Joe (he dimmed her light...).

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Guys, don’t mean to brag, but I’m a goddess. Look at this aura around me. It’s a sign. It means that I’m the happiest I’ve ever been.

1660383199673.jpeg

And this again 🤦🏻‍♀️🥱

1660383235898.jpeg

I swear, I had no idea someone was taking a photo of me. This is spontaneous and oh so natural.

1660383294915.jpeg

She could have posted some photos of her family, like Terrina did, but no, her feed is exclusively about herself (and loads of crap) now.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Isn’t frida kahlo her and joes thing? I swear in old videos she said they used to see her all the time.
Bit odd she’s still ‘finding’ drawings of her when she’s with Jamie….

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Niomi’s picture should be in the dictionary right next to “fair weather friend”

Reactions: 7
Is that the loophole now of not having to say it’s an ad? Just say you got a lot of questions about what you’re wearing? I don’t see any questions on the comments but hey ho.
Definitively, i saw several influenceers doing this :
since a lot of you are asking, here the links

Reactions: 5
Isn’t frida kahlo her and joes thing? I swear in old videos she said they used to see her all the time.
Bit odd she’s still ‘finding’ drawings of her when she’s with Jamie….
I think Joe just happened to be there when all those meaningful instances occurred, and had to grin and bear it. It's a kind of modern superstition, isn't it? Like seeing black cats and ladders. Niomi truly has tit and acai slush for brains.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think Joe just happened to be there when all those meaningful instances occurred, and had to grin and bear it. It's a kind of modern superstition, isn't it? Like seeing black cats and ladders. Niomi truly has tit and acai slush for brains.
The only thing is she keeps saying it’s a sign, but she doesn’t even know the meaning of it. Alright, she may see Frida Kahlo everywhere, but what is it supposed to tell her? She has no idea.

Reactions: 12
The only thing is she keeps saying it’s a sign, but she doesn’t even know the meaning of it. Alright, she may see Frida Kahlo everywhere, but what is it supposed to tell her? She has no idea.
It's an odd thing but I see CARS everywhere!!On roads, parked in people's driveways, petrol stations, outside shops- what on earth can it mean?? 🥴🤣😁

• Haha
Reactions: 50
The only time I was searching for “signs” was when I was really depressed and searching for meaning. For me, it was Frogs. (Don’t laugh at me lol) I actually thought the universe was sending me signs when I saw frogs. I got really into astrology, and went to psychics because I was so lost and desperate. Which is exactly what Niomi is doing. I don’t believe for a second she’s happy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It's an odd thing but I see CARS everywhere!!On roads, parked in people's driveways, petrol stations, outside shops- what on earth can it mean?? 🥴🤣😁
I know! And I am haunted by traffic lights. Red is a sign to stop, green means go! You find magic everywhere when you are on the right path.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.