Niomi Smart #47 IV drips, no helmet scooter trips, wishing Lordon would close his lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
40E07576-5702-4B3B-B0C6-F182D157750B.jpeg

This is under her new reel..
she’ll probably delete it or say “whatever happened to WoMeN SuPpoRtIng WoMeN” 🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Hi guys, I'm a short term creeper of this thread and am new to niomi smart.I found her through jamie whites page and I know there is 47 threads of this but can anyone give me a summary of her or where I can find one? So far I have gathered she is a privileged youtuber from London, moved to Bali is problematic and doing white privilege smoothie bowl lifestyle over there. She has had 2 engagements ( or maybe just the 1?) she doesn't really have a job and just holidays. Im sure there is more .. how has she gathered so much attention and have such a large following?

Reactions: 7
Hi guys, I'm a short term creeper of this thread and am new to niomi smart.I found her through jamie whites page and I know there is 47 threads of this but can anyone give me a summary of her or where I can find one? So far I have gathered she is a privileged youtuber from London, moved to Bali is problematic and doing white privilege smoothie bowl lifestyle over there. She has had 2 engagements ( or maybe just the 1?) she doesn't really have a job and just holidays. Im sure there is more .. how has she gathered so much attention and have such a large following?
She was the childhood sweetheart and long term girlfriend of youtuber Marcus Butler. She basically got several hundred thousand subscribers on youtube before ever uploading anything purely because of him. She was a tolerable youtuber back in the day, at least compared to the rest of the Brit Crew. She branded herself for veganism and sustainability without ever truly being vegan or sustainable, and was popular because of this for quite a while. She turned into a clingy and gloating mess while engaged to Joe Woodward and turned into a total wreck when he broke it off. She hasn't looked back since and is consistent with tit content and massive downward spiraling on all levels.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Did you hear, Niomi? Don’t rely on your money from Instagram and ads, and if you’re struggling or holding back, you need to talk. If you’re not feeling great, talk to someone about it (someone doesn’t mean a man you’re banging).

It makes me wonder if Niomi has ever confided in Bradley or Jamie about how she’s been destroyed by her break up, or if she just keeps pretending she’s fine, even with her nearest and dearest.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She was the childhood sweetheart and long term girlfriend of youtuber Marcus Butler. She basically got several hundred thousand subscribers on youtube before ever uploading anything purely because of him. She was a tolerable youtuber back in the day, at least compared to the rest of the Brit Crew. She branded herself for veganism and sustainability without ever truly being vegan or sustainable, and was popular because of this for quite a while. She turned into a clingy and gloating mess while engaged to Joe Woodward and turned into a total wreck when he broke it off. She hasn't looked back since and is consistent with tit content and massive downward spiraling on all levels.
Thank you for this. Just to confirm my suspicions... she doesn't have a job besides influencing/ youtube?

Reactions: 9
Wow, the second comment is excellent. That’s right, she definitely needs to step back from social media, go to therapy, sort things out, and then, find a job or something she would genuinely enjoy doing while continuing to work through her issues. We all witness how she can barely appreciate anything and I have the feeling that each day is even harder than the day before. She’s been holding back so much, she can’t take it anymore, but as I said in a previous thread, for some reason, it’s like she doesn’t want to heal.

Reactions: 15
Wow, the second comment is excellent. That’s right, she definitely needs to step back from social media, go to therapy, sort things out, and then, find a job or something she would genuinely enjoy doing while continuing to work through her issues. We all witness how she can barely appreciate anything and I have the feeling that each day is even harder than the day before. She’s been holding back so much, she can’t take it anymore, but as I said in a previous thread, for some reason, it’s like she doesn’t want to heal.
That's because she doesn't know how to create her own happiness or earn things on her own. She expects things to be handed to her on a silver platter because she's a "good person" and she deserves them. Can you imagine if all people had her mindset? I think this civilization would collapse.

Reactions: 13
I hate that she will see honesty from these two posters as an attack on her.
Of course! But because truth hurts...and she doesn't want to hear the truth and facts. It is always universe, the moon and the stars...and now her teethy deranged moron.
She is doing all the same tit and still expecting different results.
She had a tantrum because she needed to do a thermomix ad and did a crappy job for which serious business adults gave her a a feedback. From this point she just clearly got even more crazy...and became her full self - princess lazy and privileged.

Reactions: 11
That's because she doesn't know how to create her own happiness or earn things on her own. She expects things to be handed to her on a silver platter because she's a "good person" and she deserves them. Can you imagine if all people had her mindset? I think this civilization would collapse.
And yet, she often talks about learning, growing and flourishing. I don’t know what she’s based on to tell such bullshit, but looks like her one and only motivation to do stuff is a man by her side. How crazy is that?

Reactions: 8
Looks like the Avocado chef made another "curry" good lord... I don't know how she can take ingredients that I love and make them look so bad!

1660332892945.png

Lol, cracked me up at the "pearls bought" so everything else is an undisclosed AD? Gotcha. Gross ass Jimmy Fairly now has Estee gifting herself sunglasses too, of course..

1660333129184.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Looks like the Avocado chef made another "curry" good lord... I don't know how she can take ingredients that I love and make them look so bad!

View attachment 1493829

Lol, cracked me up at the "pearls bought" so everything else is an undisclosed AD? Gotcha. Gross ass Jimmy Fairly now has Estee gifting herself sunglasses too, of course..

View attachment 1493847
Oh and Nimbecile...we don't care. We don't want to look tacky either...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank you for this. Just to confirm my suspicions... she doesn't have a job besides influencing/ youtube?
Nope. The last time she had a proper job was when she worked in retail part time during her years at the University of the West of England (UWE, Bristol) about ten years ago. She has been a youtuber / blogger / influencer ever since, doing more and more dodgy ADs as the years progressed. She seems very entitled and out of touch with reality, and she seems to think her followers are even dumber than she is. On many occasions, Niomi has contradicted herself by saying something totally different to what she said only a short time before, usually to sell a product.

Reactions: 15

View attachment 1493847
Since when does she buy stuff? Maybe it was cheap or she haggled over her purchase.

As for her swimsuit, she obviously does support this small business by getting a bikini for free 🙄

1660333566474.jpeg

Reactions: 13

View attachment 1493829

View attachment 1493847
How can she give off such strong cougar vibes at her age? It's baffling. She really looks like some run down divorcee who has seen it all and is ready to take some random guy on a boat trip in exchange for some physical action.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.