Niomi Smart #47 IV drips, no helmet scooter trips, wishing Lordon would close his lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like the Avocado chef made another "curry" good lord... I don't know how she can take ingredients that I love and make them look so bad!

View attachment 1493829

Lol, cracked me up at the "pearls bought" so everything else is an undisclosed AD? Gotcha. Gross ass Jimmy Fairly now has Estee gifting herself sunglasses too, of course..

View attachment 1493847
Seems like Holly’s only talent is to make everything look unappetising 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hi guys, I'm a short term creeper of this thread and am new to niomi smart.I found her through jamie whites page and I know there is 47 threads of this but can anyone give me a summary of her or where I can find one? So far I have gathered she is a privileged youtuber from London, moved to Bali is problematic and doing white privilege smoothie bowl lifestyle over there. She has had 2 engagements ( or maybe just the 1?) she doesn't really have a job and just holidays. Im sure there is more .. how has she gathered so much attention and have such a large following?
Check the Wiki - top of page! ^^

Reactions: 10
I randomly ran into this and it made me wonder if Niomi could ever choose lol.

1660336794235.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Looks like the Avocado chef made another "curry" good lord... I don't know how she can take ingredients that I love and make them look so bad!

View attachment 1493829

Lol, cracked me up at the "pearls bought" so everything else is an undisclosed AD? Gotcha. Gross ass Jimmy Fairly now has Estee gifting herself sunglasses too, of course..

View attachment 1493847
She's made that wild lovers bikini look absolutely terrible. Why is there such a massive gap between the cups? Why do the edges look unfinished?

I get why she used that song because it’s trending on Tiktok and Insta but girl… these lyrics 😂 Posting this from the boat with Lordon when Joe used to be her +1 on that same trip. And the song is about looking at your new partner and seeing your old one.

She'd take the world off my shoulders
If it was ever hard to move
She'd turn the rain to a rainbow
When I was living in the blue
Why then, if she is so perfect
Do I still wish that it was you?
Perfect don't mean that it's working
So what can I do? (Ooh)
When you're out of sight
In my mind
'Cause sometimes I look in her eyes
And that's where I find a glimpse of us
And I try to fall for her touch
But I'm thinking of the way it was
Said I'm fine and said I moved on
I'm only here passing time in her arms
Hoping I'll find
A glimpse of us
Haha it's funny because I would not be using that song in any video with a partner. But I don't think she listens to lyrics, she just gets passively influenced and is only using it because it's trendy.

Reactions: 5
There’s no way in hell I will ever listen to the Forky podcast - but I’ve just seen a clip on his IG stories where he’s saying about influences should not rely on money from ads because one day they will DIE… Are we assuming this is a thinly veiled swipe at Niomi?
It’s plain to see (by everyone except her) that her SM “career” has taken a ginormous nosedive in the last 4 months. I think you can actually pinpoint the precise moment it began to plummet to when she and Forky got lost in the jungle. That really was the beginning of the end. For so many things!

Reactions: 22
6B5FDD50-DC7E-4FDC-9323-BA3A31805953.jpeg

ummm. Just found it odd that she came across my IG and liked some of my posts. I’m literally a nobody on Instagram lol.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
View attachment 1494103

ummm. Just found it odd that she came across my IG and liked some of my posts. I’m literally a nobody on Instagram lol.
Have you watched her stories? She probably noticed your profile popping up there a few times and went and gave you some likes in the hopes that you'll follow her. I've had other small influencers do that. It's super creepy and desperate, which sounds just like the White family brand.

Cute pup, though :)

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I wonder if she’s scaring him off by bringing him to these family events?

Fair enough if it’s just a dinner and you can leave after, but a whole week?! I actually feel sorry for the guy.

The first few months are supposed to be the honeymoon stage where you have sex like rabbits, not doing family stuff. I just don’t see this lasting at all. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s freaked out by how fast she’s moving. Plus she wants to sell her house and move to Bali for him… it’s just too much.

I wonder if she’s met his parents yet? It’s odd to me that neither Terrina or Verity follow him on Instagram when they’re all on holiday together.

Reactions: 15
Have you watched her stories? She probably noticed your profile popping up there a few times and went and gave you some likes in the hopes that you'll follow her. I've had other small influencers do that. It's super creepy and desperate, which sounds just like the White family brand.

Cute pup, though :)
Haha yes I’ve totally creeped her stories since following this thread. That’s definitely why. 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Haha yes I’ve totally creeped her stories since following this thread. That’s definitely why. 🫣
She probably wants to sell you a body brush or some recipes on how to cut a tomato into slices to make a salad.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Just watched the smoothie-bowl-weather-Joe-doesn't-want-toast video someone has added a link to on the Wiki tab. I mean is there any better proof on video that she's a lunatic. Joe must watch that video once in a while to remind himself how he truly dodged a bullet.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Is Niomi’s content now just videos of herself looking into the camera in different holiday destinations? At times in the past I have softened towards her but jeez, with everything going on in the world, how does she think this bragging is acceptable? It’s incredibly distasteful in my opinion.
It’s absolute wank, she should get off Insta and on to Only Fans.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I know it's old news in the scheme of this thread but I leave for a few seconds and there are anti racist flower drops now?? I'm dead, whenever I think things can't get any more bizarre and hilarious, it surpasses itself 😂

Also wonder if Holly is being a creeper on profiles looking at her stories, or if she's one of those influencers that gets bots to like and comment on people's stuff to grow their following. Both sound like her to be fair.

Also wonder if Holly is being a creeper on profiles looking at her stories, or if she's one of those influencers that gets bots to like and comment on people's stuff to grow their following. Both sound like her to be fair.
Holly is 100% reading here and wishing we would give her a thread of her own! (Not gonna happen Hols!) :D

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I know she's reading here because she's thirsty and living off your mom and dad ain't gonna give her that Niomi lifestyle and also she posted this random post on her stories a few weeks ago saying "be kind"... like duck off avocado grifter. Get a job and stop acting like a supreme being because you wake up at 5am to brush your body with a brush you're trying to sell.

I woke up at 5;24am yesterday because my kid was having intense dreams or something and had to be soothed because he was whimpering and making the saddest sounds, I didn't give myself a medal for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I know she's reading here because she's thirsty and living off your mom and dad ain't gonna give her that Niomi lifestyle and also she posted this random post on her stories a few weeks ago saying "be kind"... like duck off avocado grifter. Get a job and stop acting like a supreme being because you wake up at 5am to brush your body with a brush you're trying to sell.

I woke up at 5;24am yesterday because my kid was having intense dreams or something and had to be soothed because he was whimpering and making the saddest sounds, I didn't give myself a medal for it.
We'll never make a Holly thread cause it'd be dead, but "duck off avocado grifter" would have to be its title if someone ever made one.

Niomi's introduced us to so many more "interesting" characters than her. Like, she's also bonkers but boring bonkers. Her personal brand of bland boring only becomes fun when paired with someone else's batshit bonkers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I just can't get over how good her mom looks. I swear Niomi looks like her mom's (little) sister, if I didn't know them I would say Niomi s like 3 years younger. Not sure if that's an insult to Niomi or a huge compliment for her mom. Her mom really looks incredible!
Her mum had Niomi at 17 so... she is closer to her mum in age than daisy mae!
Thank you for this. Just to confirm my suspicions... she doesn't have a job besides influencing/ youtube?
No full time influencer, it's extremely lucrative so she hasn't needed to put her law degree into practise. (Cough to hide a hollow laugh)

She has had a cook book out (thanks to pinterest recipes) a cheap skincare range with Boots(?) Prior to launching smart skin but really she's just lending her name and image to these little (lucrative) side gigs.

Reactions: 9
I, too, woke up at 5 AM, but because I have a real job and have to commute. These people seriously need to stop with this “I’m so productive because I wake up early” when their productive time involves dry brushing and going for a walk 🙄View attachment 1492305
If most influencers were honest, their captions should mostly be

‘Benefits of not having a job and/or responsibilities’ aka i’m better than you peasants

Reactions: 12
Seems like Holly’s only talent is to make everything look unappetising 🤮
The same way Niomi’s only talent is to make a kinda dreamy vacation look boring AF. One more thing in common between these two halfwits.

I randomly ran into this and it made me wonder if Niomi could ever choose lol.

View attachment 1494011
She can press these buttons as hard as she can, but they’re completely obsolete, none of them is working.

Reactions: 9
I, too, woke up at 5 AM, but because I have a real job and have to commute. These people seriously need to stop with this “I’m so productive because I wake up early” when their productive time involves dry brushing and going for a walk 🙄View attachment 1492305
It took her 3 hours to do those simple things??? :LOL:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.