Niomi Smart #47 IV drips, no helmet scooter trips, wishing Lordon would close his lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And Forky still being his gross self.. yeah I bet that's what he likes to see..

1660236319981.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
All those reviews sound the same, that's very very odd. I wouldn't be surprised if some Smart Fraud was going on lol.
Yeah, the reviews describe her products as "gorgeous". It's definitely Niomi on her fake accounts.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That heaven thing again 🥱 she must be running out of ideas to write her captions. She may be in an idyllic place, but her face actually shows how she’s crying for help.

View attachment 1490961
I don't know if any of you guys watch Succession, but seeing her here reminds me of some characters. They are super wealthy people with a lot of underlying issues that does not allow them to be happy even when they're surrounded by luxury. You can see some of the main characters hanging on a yacht or on a private jet but you know they're extremely unhappy and loathe their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Purge in 3,2,1 ...
1660240152672.png

Does anyone have access to these data for Niomi ?

1660240494361.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
This comment is about to be deleting, isn’t it?

1660240166154.png

Yeah sure.

1660240144199.png

1660240157151.png

1660240250409.png

(Bali so agrees with her that now, she’s in Spain..)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That was so cringey, totally giving dead-wife-montage vibes. I assume she's meant to be smiling like that at Lordon, which only makes it worse. Paired with how absolutely depressed she looks and how that twig of a leg might break the next time she stands on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How can she think it was a good video to post? Looks like she was so freaking bored and annoyed at first, and then, someone told her to smile anyway. She probably thought that adding this kind a music to it would make her look calm/peaceful/whatever.

1660241119188.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I despise the way she always does that little shoulder shrug.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
How does she not see how absolutely DULL her content is. Like her engagement on every platform is extremely low. Is she that daft to not see that maybe JUST maybe the content (if you can even call it that) she is putting out there is lacking in every way?

Reactions: 14
I hope so! Why would anyone even order any Smart Skin products in the first place? What’s so special about them? Nobody ever asked for another SuStAiNaBlE vEgAn skincare brand whose products are full of irritating fragrances.
Also, opened the review page of a random Smart Skin moisturiser and it’s full of 5 star reviews written mostly in February 2021. I bet those were all written by Niomi’s team lol.
I reported SS last year for its reviews and some were posted by the manager and the social media person with their own names! Notice the duplication in some of them 'pahhhhhfect consistency '

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Need to cross check with qnother set of data

View attachment 1491215
View attachment 1491213
Trending down like anything in her life 😏
Waiting patiently for her to be under a milion of fake followers. This a great lesson to not promote talentless, lazy, privileged and extremely smug nobodies.
It is time she learns no one gives a S about her idiotic never-ending selfies with sunset, beach or a freaking coconut.

Reactions: 16
God I hate that. I know someone who says they went to Leeds Uni. She went to Leeds Trinity.

I never liked Niomi. I didn’t like that she got a million followers on her YouTube channel before she’d even posted a video (people subbed because of Marcus promoting it). Her posh parrrhhfect accent was way too much for my delicate northern monkey ears. I remember watching a Zoe video with I think Tanya and Niomi trying on clothes, and they were all rolling about laughing and just continuously giggling about duck all. It was like they were 7 years old, I think they were mid 20s.
Well she did learn something when she read law then, as she's technically not lying she did study at a university in Bristol!

I knew someone who often spoke fondly of their time at university in Oxford, but they actually attended Oxford Brookes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I get why she used that song because it’s trending on Tiktok and Insta but girl… these lyrics 😂 Posting this from the boat with Lordon when Joe used to be her +1 on that same trip. And the song is about looking at your new partner and seeing your old one.

She'd take the world off my shoulders
If it was ever hard to move
She'd turn the rain to a rainbow
When I was living in the blue
Why then, if she is so perfect
Do I still wish that it was you?
Perfect don't mean that it's working
So what can I do? (Ooh)
When you're out of sight
In my mind
'Cause sometimes I look in her eyes
And that's where I find a glimpse of us
And I try to fall for her touch
But I'm thinking of the way it was
Said I'm fine and said I moved on
I'm only here passing time in her arms
Hoping I'll find
A glimpse of us

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Oh no, here we go, a « brunette with longer teeth but just as numb » version of Niomi 🤢

1660273305381.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
How can she think it was a good video to post? Looks like she was so freaking bored and annoyed at first, and then, someone told her to smile anyway. She probably thought that adding this kind a music to it would make her look calm/peaceful/whatever.

View attachment 1491163
She looks absolutely MISERABLE for someone who is always on vacation 😳 almost....like she has some unresolved, underlying issues.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.