Niomi Smart #47 IV drips, no helmet scooter trips, wishing Lordon would close his lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think niomi hasn't changed all that much since she's broken up with joe, it's just now people's perceptions of her have changed because of the pandemic, the climate crisis and the cost of living crisis. It's made people realise how privileged, entitled, materialistic and redundant influencers are. We're seeing her with new eyes now. Like I think she went on as many flights as she did pre-breakup. She's always gone on numerous luxury holidays a year. People are sick of out of touch influencers not reading the room and adapting to how society is changing. It's kind of ironic that someone so image obsessed, can't see how she's coming across but she lives in a privileged bubble. Since the pandemic, her life has remained unchanged in some regards, she's still rich, whereas a lot of people are suffering financially right now. She does appear to have done a 180 in identity but I think the core elements of her personality have always been there, she just managed to hide it better because everything was going her way. At the end of the day, whoever she is now, she claims she's the happiest she's ever been.
Those are some excellent points! I think that Niomi's "job" which is basically one big vanity project made her hyper focused on the self. I don't see her changing for the better to be honest.

Reactions: 15
Sorry i assure you i don't swear in real life but The duck is this moron...
Only an idiot like nimbecile can be "in tune" with those scammers...it truly speaks volume how dumb Nimebcile is.
She's not that different herself. I'm not sure how many of you remember but (at least) once, Niomi has said that she studied law at Bristol which implies University of Bristol not UWE!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 20
Against my better judgment, I decided to listen to a podcast Forky did since he mentioned he got some tough questions. You are welcome in advance for the sacrifice I made.

I only skimmed through so might have missed something, but here are the highlights:
- he got kicked out of his first job as a PT at a fitness studio for “doing backhanders”. I assume this means taking money from clients without reporting it.
-he mentioned two recent girlfriends: “I had a gorgeous gf during covid. I was booming and I guess she wasn’t - it was quite tough. That was a big test and I think we were both quite young so it didn’t work out. And I recently was dating someone who was doing really well for themselves but we just weren’t compatible and that’s just the way it is and that’s fine and you move on.” Was he dating someone before Nimbobs during covid? I think the first person doesn’t sound like it would be her (“gorgeous?”). I assume he meant he was really doing well with work when he says he was “booming”
-He said he’s going to Bali soon and who knows, he might find an incredible Aussie blonde there. Maybe he intends to directly copy Niomi’s latest dating strategy 😂
-Also said he’s dared a few girls who don’t need to work and don’t have ambitions. I wonder if that’s why he and Dimbobs weren’t compatible
-He also said he had a really bad breakup that hit him really hard. Mentioned being in tears at work over it. Says that he thinks breakups hit men harder than “females” and for him it was his ego - seeing someone move on so quickly was quite tough even though he knew he wasn’t meant to be with that person
-Calls himself an alpha and refers to women as females throughout (of course) though he once says sorry, I should say girls/women (but laughs like people are sooo sensitive).

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
She's not that different herself. I'm not sure how many of you remember but (at least) once, Niomi has said that she studied law at Bristol which implies University of Bristol not UWE!!!!!!!!

God I hate that. I know someone who says they went to Leeds Uni. She went to Leeds Trinity.

I never liked Niomi. I didn’t like that she got a million followers on her YouTube channel before she’d even posted a video (people subbed because of Marcus promoting it). Her posh parrrhhfect accent was way too much for my delicate northern monkey ears. I remember watching a Zoe video with I think Tanya and Niomi trying on clothes, and they were all rolling about laughing and just continuously giggling about duck all. It was like they were 7 years old, I think they were mid 20s.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
is it a british thing the alpha / beta male ? I swear i only hear this tit with british ppl and it makes me vomit every single time.

If it is used to define the stupidity of someone, Forky is definitively an alpha.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Against my better judgment, I decided to listen to a podcast Forky did since he mentioned he got some tough questions. You are welcome in advance for the sacrifice I made.

I only skimmed through so might have missed something, but here are the highlights:
- he got kicked out of his first job as a PT at a fitness studio for “doing backhanders”. I assume this means taking money from clients without reporting it.
-he mentioned two recent girlfriends: “I had a gorgeous gf during covid. I was booming and I guess she wasn’t - it was quite tough. That was a big test and I think we were both quite young so it didn’t work out. And I recently was dating someone who was doing really well for themselves but we just weren’t compatible and that’s just the way it is and that’s fine and you move on.” Was he dating someone before Nimbobs during covid? I think the first person doesn’t sound like it would be her (“gorgeous?”). I assume he meant he was really doing well with work when he says he was “booming”
-He said he’s going to Bali soon and who knows, he might find an incredible Aussie blonde there. Maybe he intends to directly copy Niomi’s latest dating strategy 😂
-Also said he’s dared a few girls who don’t need to work and don’t have ambitions. I wonder if that’s why he and Dimbobs weren’t compatible
-He also said he had a really bad breakup that hit him really hard. Mentioned being in tears at work over it. Says that he thinks breakups hit men harder than “females” and for him it was his ego - seeing someone move on so quickly was quite tough even though he knew he wasn’t meant to be with that person
-Calls himself an alpha and refers to women as females throughout (of course) though he once says sorry, I should say girls/women (but laughs like people are sooo sensitive).
The gorgeous female was probably someone else (and Niomi must be pretty old in Forky's eyes). Niomi was still with Joe during the first phase of the pandemic. And she and Forky acted as if Covid didn't exist while they were together, so I hardly think he would refer to their time as such. But I do believe he had a good cry after seeing her move on with a male with bigger teeth. You can't grow everything in a gym!
Anyway, I'm sure he'll meet an incredibly stupid Aussie blonde in Bali and whisk her off to the Cotswolds.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The gorgeous female was probably someone else (and Niomi must be pretty old in Forky's eyes). Niomi was still with Joe during the first phase of the pandemic. And she and Forky acted as if Covid didn't exist while they were together, so I hardly think he would refer to their time as such. But I do believe he had a good cry after seeing her move on with a male with bigger teeth. You can't grow everything in a gym!
Anyway, I'm sure he'll meet an incredibly stupid Aussie blonde in Bali and whisk her off to the Cotswolds.
Yes I agree, I thought the same. It's pathetic that Forky is always striving to meet some supermodel to date, like regular people don't exist to him. Good luck finding true love that way lol. He's an idiot.

Reactions: 22

Could the bad break-up that hit him hard have been Nims? We all know she moved on really quickly! I think he had a long-term girlfriend when he adopted Roots, though, so maybe he's talking about her. I only know of him since he started hanging out with Nims - so don't really know his dating history. I don't think Nims is the 'gorgeous girlfriend' as he describes them both as being quite young and Nims is THIRTY. That must be someone else. I don't know who though. My guess is that Nims is the non-compatible girlfriend.

Just had a quick look through his IG: He doesn't seem to have any pics of a girl he might have been dating before Nims during Covid. Unless maybe he deleted the pics. All the pics of Nims are still on his IG. Maybe she is the 'gorgeous girl.' He did have a thing with another girl - a model - after Nims. She was in the Cotswolds with him one weekend. Maybe she's the non-compatible girl?

Reactions: 8
is it a british thing the alpha / beta male ? I swear i only hear this tit with british ppl and it makes me vomit every single time.

If it is used to define the stupidity of someone, Forky is definitively an alpha.
That term drives me nuts too, also its more for other people to identify someone as a leader or an alpha, when you call yourself that you just come off as an aggressive and egotistical douchebag.

1660152374777.png

Reactions: 10
Could the bad break-up that hit him hard have been Nims? We all know she moved on really quickly! I think he had a long-term girlfriend when he adopted Roots, though, so maybe he's talking about her. I only know of him since he started hanging out with Nims - so don't really know his dating history. I don't think Nims is the 'gorgeous girlfriend' as he describes them both as being quite young and Nims is THIRTY. That must be someone else. I don't know who though. My guess is that Nims is the non-compatible girlfriend.

Just had a quick look through his IG: He doesn't seem to have any pics of a girl he might have been dating before Nims during Covid. Unless maybe he deleted the pics. All the pics of Nims are still on his IG. Maybe she is the 'gorgeous girl.' He did have a thing with another girl - a model - after Nims. She was in the Cotswolds with him one weekend. Maybe she's the non-compatible girl?
He was dating another blonde before Nims. I'm pretty sure they lived together? Then when they broke up, he moved to his current apartment.

He was dating another blonde before Nims. I'm pretty sure they lived together? Then when they broke up, he moved to his current apartment.
Ah right. I guess she is the 'gorgeous girl' and Nims is the 'non-compatible girl' then.

No, you rarely hear British people talking about alpha/beta males (with a straight face).

The modern discourse comes from US-based "game" culture that revolves around being an hole to get women. They are obsessed with being 'alpha.' Incel culture also came from this (unfortunately). It is linked to the far right, which is probably why Forky has picked up on it.

Reactions: 22
No, you rarely hear British people talking about alpha/beta males (with a straight face).

The modern discourse comes from US-based "game" culture that revolves around being an hole to get women. They are obsessed with being 'alpha.' Incel culture also came from this (unfortunately). It is linked to the far right, which is probably why Forky has picked up on it.
omg no incel culture came about by accident from a woman 🤣

Reactions: 1
Pretty sure it was this girl? Looks like they were together in 2020.

View attachment 1488438

View attachment 1488444
Yeah, I just had a look at her IG. She still has pics of him on there. I guess he deleted any pics he had of her. Maybe they are not still good friends who communicate often? She also 'styled' him for that Men's Health cover he keeps in his bedroom. Not sure how much styling went on there as he's just wearing shorts. Haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Those are some excellent points! I think that Niomi's "job" which is basically one big vanity project made her hyper focused on the self. I don't see her changing for the better to be honest.
Yeh I think the difference between influencers who will continue to thrive in our current cultural climate and those who will become irrelevant, are those who have something to offer other than "aspirational" content. Influencers who actually have a personality, are entertaining and creative. As people are getting sick of wealth and privilege being thrown in their faces, like good for you, you're going on another luxury holiday, that's fully paid for, that I'll never be able to afford!? Whether Niomi wants to admit it or not, her content is about her aspirational lifestyle. It's about "clean" eating, it was about the "perfect" love story, it's about exercising, grooming herself, spa treatments, going on holidays like it's a full-time job. That kind of lifestyle is out of reach for the majority of people.

Reactions: 14
Yeah, I just had a look at her IG. She still has pics of him on there. I guess he deleted any pics he had of her. Maybe they are not still good friends who communicate often? She also 'styled' him for that Men's Health cover he keeps in his bedroom. Not sure how much styling went on there as he's just wearing shorts. Haha!
I think the person who has less followers always grieves the relationship more, and they keep any photos of the more popular ex in their feed / highlights.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Alpha makes me think of Brave New World, but Forky is definitely an Epsilon by those standards

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Alpha...or alfalfa? 😆 because for sure he has an emotional intelligence of an alfalfa.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.