Niomi Smart #47 IV drips, no helmet scooter trips, wishing Lordon would close his lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to check Holly’s Instagram account to see what her feed is really about, and what I have noticed is that she definitely has trouble using designations.

1. She did an AD for a drink supposedly plant-based.. but also vegan? 🤔 Yeah, sure Holly, it can be both..

View attachment 1483287

2. Her gorgeous pesto looks more like someone who just got sick (like food poisoning from bad oysters, for instance 😬).

View attachment 1483291

3. She also made a video for Tesco on how to make what she calls burgers, with a tomato salad and a potato salad. Yeah, right.

View attachment 1483301

4. And apparently, she gives cooking classes.. 90 minutes to show how to make a salad? 🥱😴

View attachment 1483310
I love both tomato salad and potato salad and her versions look bleeping dreadful 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wait, wait, hold up. I'm sitting here thinking wtf is a plant-based uni degree? That tit doesn't exist. I was thinking she had a BSc Nutrition degree. I went to uni for 3 years to get my degree in nutrition and she did a 2 week ONLINE COURSE? Lmao what a scammer. These charlatans shouldn't be allowed to give health advice without a science degree.
I feel ya here- working on my clinical hours to be a licensed therapist and her and her asshole brother are fleecing the oblivious with their LiFe CoAcHiNg SkILls and pLaNt-BaSeD degree.

Reactions: 22
Geez, she also has a cookbook. 336 pages about how to cut an avocado.

View attachment 1484420

The photo is really not flattering. Look at the redness around the eyes.

Plus, she had to mention her certification twice in her presentation:

View attachment 1484431
View attachment 1484432

That’s probably why she calls herself a vegan chef.

Of course there's avocado in that sandwich on the cover lol. She acts like she went to an actual College for a degree instead of taking an online course that anyone over 18 can sign up for. Little further back in the thread someone posted that her cookbook wouldn't happen if her family didn't pull some strings for her, and I bet that it's barely selling.

Also I don't want to knock online learning, my mom finished her masters in music that way but she did it for years and put in an incredible amount of work, but I can take that course that Holly did, and won't even ask my mommy and daddy to pay for it, and it still wont make me a chef.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I went shopping today and I felt like Niomi (and Frida) was following me. Oh moon!
2AED658E-C7C9-444B-B91D-E0C5D4CF363F.jpeg
4A4AB99E-B9AC-4AD7-B803-B9AD53B5EAE9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Not flattering is putting it mildly. It looks like she posed with a burger while her deathbed was already being wheeled to the morgue. There's something very unhealthy about her appearance, like a child at an orphanage two hundred years ago that isn't going to make it.
That burger looks sad and dryyyy.
That poor woman doesn't look at all well, couldn't the editing team have added some colour to her cheeks, a sparkle to her eyes and a shine to her barnet.

Reactions: 9
Lol so I said to myself, I bet if I open my Instagram the avocado chef has a story and its the 1st one to watch and of course she has, as usual doing her bogus treatments.

1660073290310.png

Then I see this and hold on to your pants guy when you read the description on the website, lmao.. wow

1660073474774.png

1660073498811.png

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Lol so I said to myself, I bet if I open my Instagram the avocado chef has a story and its the 1st one to watch and of course she has, as usual doing her bogus treatments.

View attachment 1485928

Then I see this and hold on to your pants guy when you read the description on the website, lmao.. wow

View attachment 1485949

View attachment 1485951

“You may not be racist” wtf did I just read 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Not gonna lie, I'm jealous of Nimbobs and her perennial holiday lifestyle. Sure, I actually have goals and ambitions so I bet I'd get bored sooner rather than later but I'm currently beyond burned out and considering asking for unpaid leave just to have a couple weeks to recoup. Meanwhile, she's over there, on holiday on her family's boat after months of Bali holiday preceded by months of London holiday and Mauritius holiday and Parisian holiday...
I had my first facial in five years and my skin is glowing! Niomi gets one every other week. It’s not fair.

Reactions: 13

View attachment 1485949

View attachment 1485951

What the f*ck is that? The description is so ridiculous and incomprehensible that they feel the need to give an even more incomprehensible example, but since when brands do that? I can’t believe what I just read. So whatever made Holly buy this tit, how did she end up saying to herself it would be a good idea to try this product out? She’s bonkers. No wonder she gets along with Niomi.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

View attachment 1485928

View attachment 1485949

View attachment 1485951

What the hell are they smoking? lmao
If someone opens with "even though you may not be racist" you're probably racist. It kinda reminds me of the whole "I can't be racist because I have a black friend" thing. The whole phrasing of it just rubs me the wrong way

Reactions: 31
Jamie and Holly are some weird ass scam artists and all you guys figured that out in like 5 minutes. It's truly incredible. I wouldn't be surprised if they are dosing her with some fake holistic "give me your money" tincture for happiness.\

And the bit about racism was just weird AF, kinda concerning that Holly needs this.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Jamie and Holly are some weird ass scam artists and all you guys figured that out in like 5 minutes. It's truly incredible. I wouldn't be surprised if they are dosing her with some fake holistic "give me your money" tincture for happiness.\

And the bit about racism was just weird AF, kinda concerning that Holly needs this.
ffs I nearly blew a sinus open ☠

Niomi stepped away from YT and became a full-time scammer, she wouldn’t recognize the red flags now.

ETA: I love these sm

298F3FD9-3649-442B-A66A-AAD9D1732847.jpeg

You would have to dose somebody for this one hahaha Rough Bluebell:
BB130BF2-2515-41F2-B59D-22D5FD970BBA.jpeg

more racist tinctures 🤣

CCC0EC6F-BDE9-48D6-837D-AE83D4BBB275.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
ffs I nearly blew a sinus open ☠

Niomi stepped away from YT and became a full-time scammer, she wouldn’t recognize the red flags now.

ETA: I love these sm

View attachment 1486140
You would have to dose somebody for this one hahaha Rough Bluebell:
View attachment 1486144

more racist tinctures 🤣

View attachment 1486153
I'm all for using wellness as a self-development tool but thinking that a flower essence is going to cure you of your RACISM?! What the hell. Why is everyone always looking for a quick fix these days? Instead of doing some anti-racism work, let's just spray, smell, pour? flower essences on ourselves!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Well who knew you can cure racism with some plant oil. Damn these are all so bogus!! Anything to cut out doing the hard work eh? Fake miracle cures.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Do they put weed in their avocado vegan plant based toasts? because that tit can't be said by someone sober

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It's so 2022 to market snake oils as the cure for racism. Burn the whole wellness industry down please. We've reached the limit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
i am sure we can find some flower essences to cure stupidity.

this description 🤣

1660079102658.png

Edit : family related ?!!!!

1660079271137.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.