Niomi Smart #47 IV drips, no helmet scooter trips, wishing Lordon would close his lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hoping Niomi takes a turn around the Tattle soon. For someone so image conscious, living for other people's approval, reading what we all think of Lordon McDonkey would hopefully be eye opening. We know her family and friends - either out of neglect or fear - never tell her the truth. She needs to hear it. That dude is disgusting. She might think she's winning because she has a man, but this is a clear case of better alone than in bad company.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
He is that tall that Niomi probably never saw his teeth face yet.
Let her some time before she opens her eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have a theory that Lordon is just a very good talker and can bullshit his way to a vulnerable woman's heart & mind quite easily (well, being tall is also a bonus). He definitely pressed on Niomi's ears about how unique she was, that the destiny lead her to Bali. He's a big advocate for going with the flow and living in the moment, so that is probably what attracted her to him more than his looks.
I think he can talk and talk and talk and talk, unlike Marcus and Joey, they were kind of #silentgang. Forky likes talking but... you know... it's like having a convo with a 15yo. So Lordon was a breath of fresh air for vulnerable Niomi. But again, how blind do you have to be to not see that behind all that talk is a creepy ass dude?

Reactions: 48
The new insta post 😆 "Learning and growing all the time." Well, I'm glad she's doing something. Learning, growing, but definitely not working :rolleyes:

If all you do is sit and reflect and tell yourself you're happy...you need more to do. Learning and growing is normal. It's what we're all supposed to do, and we do it by actually doing things and having life experiences. Makes you wonder how much hot air is normally between her ears, that this is new and apparently noteworthy.

Reactions: 19
I have a theory that Lordon is just a very good talker and can bullshit his way to a vulnerable woman's heart & mind quite easily (well, being tall is also a bonus). He definitely pressed on Niomi's ears about how unique she was, that the destiny lead her to Bali. He's a big advocate for going with the flow and living in the moment, so that is probably what attracted her to him more than his looks.
I think he can talk and talk and talk and talk, unlike Marcus and Joey, they were kind of #silentgang. Forky likes talking but... you know... it's like having a convo with a 15yo. So Lordon was a breath of fresh air for vulnerable Niomi. But again, how blind do you have to be to not see that behind all that talk is a creepy ass dude?
100% . People like him tend to have a twisted sort of charisma and can be extremely good manipulators. Not that I think it'd take much to manipulate Niomi in the current state she's in, but he's obviously done it to others and has enough charisma to pull off the sex parties/ whatever he calls the Bali stuff.

This is getting to the point when Niomi's life is depressing me more than entertaining me. Hopefully "Flamingo and Donkey: All Aboard the Queen T of the Seas" saga will pick this up, cause she's honestly bumming me out.

The new insta post 😆 "Learning and growing all the time." Well, I'm glad she's doing something. Learning, growing, but definitely not working :rolleyes:

If all you do is sit and reflect and tell yourself you're happy...you need more to do. Learning and growing is normal. It's what we're all supposed to do, and we do it by actually doing things and having life experiences. Makes you wonder how much hot air is normally between her ears, that this is new and apparently noteworthy.
More like not learning and shrinking cause she repeats the same mistakes over and over and both her body and her brain appear to be smaller than two years ago... :p

Reactions: 15
C39635F6-8468-4C8D-81FC-C3F8EE422DF0.png

Looks like we’ve got the reverse flamingo and cyclops here. You’d think after a decade of being on social media, we’d learn how to fracken pose already. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The cult vibes are strong with this one. He really thinks he's an enlightened being or some such tit.

I don't like Niomi much but even she deserves better than this dude.
OMFG who does he think he is, Jesus?! 😟

Reactions: 11
She hid the number of likes on that photo. Last I checked it was only 9000 ish likes and that was 15 hours after posting.
No wonder…it’s such an awkward shot. Like, how long was she doing a crunch to get that?

Reactions: 4

Is she trying to copy horsey with her smile? She really does mold herself to every man she meets:rolleyes:
horsey.PNG

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Why did she hire a wedding photographer to capture "magical moments"? Is getting engaged on the bingo card??

Also, these photos look bleeping tit.

Reactions: 16
She is getting less and less likes and comments, not that it means something but it might affect her ego.

Reactions: 18
I’m sorry, what?

1659721167259.jpeg

How many more times does she have to say she’s happy? Seriously, nobody buys it, just drop it. And what about that nonsense happiness feels good. What are the chances that happiness does not feel good? 🤔

I remember when she posted a story a few weeks ago, looking for a photographer in Bali. I wonder what she asked that person, like: OK I need to create content and the theme is « faking happiness », so let’s do this.

Also, what has she been learning so far? As @QueenBW said, she repeats the same mistakes. Plus, she’s always like:

1659721430284.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Like when she was super happy after buying her shed.... it doesn't add up Nimbobs and no one believes you anymore!

(Welcome all new members!!)

Reactions: 25
People who constantly feel the need to tell everyone they’re “happy” are straight up lying to themselves. Happy people don’t need to seek validation from others.

Reactions: 30
I’m sorry, what?

View attachment 1475348

How many more times does she have to say she’s happy? Seriously, nobody buys it, just drop it. And what about that nonsense happiness feels good. What are the chances that happiness does not feel good? 🤔

I remember when she posted a story a few weeks ago, looking for a photographer in Bali. I wonder what she asked that person, like: OK I need to create content and the theme is « faking happiness », so let’s do this.

Also, what has she been learning so far? As @QueenBW said, she repeats the same mistakes. Plus, she’s always like:

View attachment 1475371
I'm sorry but what the F is she talking about?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.