Niomi Smart #45 Fourchette la baguette and Donkey in the shed, are they engaged yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was probably a Mick Jagger / Jerry Hall style wedding in Bali that is not legally recognised but recognised by his cult thing, so in their eyes they are married and don’t need an official piece of paper to confirm it.
Honestly, from what she's showing online and how depressing it all looks, even a culty wedding seems unlikely. There's not an ounce of excitement in her eyes and she seems to wander around all alone all day long.

Reactions: 21
Honestly, from what she's showing online and how depressing it all looks, even a culty wedding seems unlikely. There's not an ounce of excitement in her eyes and she seems to wander around all alone all day long.
Exactly - and you know she would need every step of the wedding process documented for content. She would never pass up something "interesting" to post.

Reactions: 10
^ Lolzz.. She has to spell it with () or a zero cause Instagram doesn't like that stuff. I once wanted to use the word balls, nothing to do with mens balls and got message that my account will be suspended if I post it. I hate that damn platform... then they let these airheads with two brain cells make easy money off it.

Reactions: 19
Is Jamie even still alive...no one seen or heard from him after he was seen walking with her in LDN...she even removed that pic of them.I think N has him in a cupboard under the stairs.

Is Jamie even still alive...no one seen or heard from him after he was seen walking with her in LDN...she even removed that pic of them.I think N has him in a cupboard under the stairs.
Then she left for Bali out of anger about everything.Left a smoothie bowl.outside the cupboard door just out of reach.Hopefully the estate agent will untie him.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Then she left for Bali out of anger about everything.Left a smoothie bowl.outside the cupboard door just out of reach.Hopefully the estate agent will untie him.
He found a secret stash of vitamins and peanut butter in the shed. 'You're not the woman I thought you were'. Stomps off into the sunset.😡🌄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Who the f*ck is she kidding?

1657869977009.jpeg

1657869987002.png

Talking about productivity (repeated 3 times 🙄) when it comes to selfies, coconuts, dragon fruits and many many beauty treatments. I’m looking forward to reading the comments. She’s unbelievable 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
I felt the Moon too, she confessed to me that she is not Niomi's friend, that she is embarrassed when Niomi justifies all her tit days (so 365 days) by "It's the Moon's influence, girls".

Niomi ! Wake up ! Your lazy ass and bad eating habits are the reasons you feel weak.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She thinks she is productive because she posted a series of old photos (all seen in her stories) and wrote +15 words at once.

What's the point of bragging about productivity no one can see? it's like saying 24/7 you cleaned your flat when nobody is allowed to come in. No one cares. Live your life and stop thinking you are the center of the universe.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If she's been so "busy" with work, how the hell does she have time to gaze at the moon, go to the gym, get her nails done, and go to a spa!? Is she for real?

1657877758983.jpeg

a productive week since the beginning of the year, like for the very first time since the beginning of the year? 🤭 Let’s not get carried away. Taking more selfies than usual is not productivity.

Besides, don’t delude yourself, she won’t show anything about her brand, because there’s actually nothing to show.

• Haha
Let's face it: she got smartskin only to have a permanent and exclusive partnership.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 1418500

a productive week since the beginning of the year, like for the very first time since the beginning of the year? 🤭 Let’s not get carried away. Taking more selfies than usual is not productivity.

Besides, don’t delude yourself, she won’t show anything about her brand, because there’s actually nothing to show.
Lmao :ROFLMAO: this comment was taking a dig at Niomi and she liked it. She's so dense.

• Haha

View attachment 1418278
View attachment 1418279

Talking about productivity (repeated 3 times 🙄) when it comes to selfies, coconuts, dragon fruits and many many beauty treatments. I’m looking forward to reading the comments. She’s unbelievable 🤢
Eff me she is such a drama queen..."if my body is feeling sensitive or in pain..." FROM WHAT dumb head...are you allergic to WORK?? Still traumatized by the lost luggage ? Selfie did not go well because it is rainy or humid??! The sun did not magically fix the nails ? Cancel that girl seriously...she is doing nothing and still finds ways to complain 😒
Cannot wait for next crappy projects.
Ps: can you tell I am annoyed 🤣🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Eff me she is such a drama queen..."if my body is feeling sensitive or in pain..." FROM WHAT dumb head...are you allergic to WORK?? Still traumatized by the lost luggage ? Selfie did not go well because it is rainy or humid??! The sun did not magically fix the nails ? Cancel that girl seriously...she is doing nothing and still finds ways to complain 😒
Cannot wait for next crappy projects.
Ps: can you tell I am annoyed 🤣🤣😂
Wow I totally forgot the tit about the sun fixing her nails 😅 I’m always impressed by the good memory you have ♥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Am I the only one who thinks it’s weird she said she isn’t feeling physically good and somehow thought it would help to do reiki and massage and all these other things? Am I the only one who just wants to nap on the sofa when I’m feeling out of sorts? She honestly can’t sit still, it’s really concerning.

• Sick
  • Haha
Am I the only one who thinks it’s weird she said she isn’t feeling physically good and somehow thought it would help to do reiki and massage and all these other things? Am I the only one who just wants to nap on the sofa when I’m feeling out of sorts? She honestly can’t sit still, it’s really concerning.
I agree with you. It looks like she can't bear her own company, so she needs to be surrounded by luxury beauty treatments.

Reactions: 14

View attachment 1418278
View attachment 1418279

Animal flow ???? She's sinking deeper.
(I always feel funny on this thread because I am spiritual. And I do yoga, and cleanse, and meditation, follow the lunar cycle, etc. Funny how all those practices can translate differently depending on who's practicing them lol).

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Never posted here before but I've been an avid reader for a while! I inadvertently found out some gossip regarding Niomi and Joe this week.. A good friend of Niomi's is also good friends with one of my friends and apparently Dreamy Joe did actually cheat on Niomi (I believe it was with Anna) Obviously gossip is just that so there's no guarantee, however based on how the story came about (Niomi & Joe weren't mentioned, my friend put 2 and 2 together when the friend said that the girl had moved to India with her fiancé for work before she found out about the cheating) I'd say it is a possibility that there's some truth to it!

Little bit gutted if it is true cause I've always had a little crush on DJ 🙈

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.