Niomi Smart #45 Fourchette la baguette and Donkey in the shed, are they engaged yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly OT, but I wonder what book Niomi Smart the self-professed bookworm is reading now? 😲
For some reason I have a feeling she might be writing her own book, an InSPiRIng MeMOiR oF hOW tO FiND YOuRSelF afTeR a HEaRtbreAK
I hope I'm wrong, but I mean... Niomi needs some coins to complete that move to Bali and pay off her cult membership 🤪
Ok sorry I'm done with cult jokes

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Seriously though, I’ve never been to Bali but surely there is more to do than yoga, spas, and smoothie bowls? Or is that it?

Reactions: 19
Seriously though, I’ve never been to Bali but surely there is more to do than yoga, spas, and smoothie bowls? Or is that it?
i have never been there either but I’m sure there is other stuff to do/look at. But that’s niomi, she has no interest in anything.

Reactions: 8
So uhm.... what exactly is the difference from your other Bali life??
Niomi: First time visiting Nirjhara.

Also Niomi: The plan is gym, spa, pool, lunch.

And.. also Niomi: Just waiting for the sun!

1657438524494.jpeg

W O W. Do we care? No, we don’t.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She posts the same boring tit than last time : flamingo pose, workout then flex for a selfie, tag yoga brand, flower, almost a landscape... and she is an inspiring person, the joke of the last 2 years.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Oh, obviouslyyy! Hi Niomi, thank you for letting us know your current read
"Women who run like a headless chicken" would've fit better
IMG_7888 (1).jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
It's kinda strange how she was so OTT on showing Lordon on her IG that first weekend she was back and has now gone super quiet on him. I guess she just needed everyone to know she has a new man? Tragic.

i have never been there either but I’m sure there is other stuff to do/look at. But that’s niomi, she has no interest in anything.
I have been to Bali and there is definitely more to do! Apart from relaxing at the pool or beach you can visit temples, waterfalls, rice terraces, markets. We always had a private driver (that is basically like taxis there) to drive us to these sights and also explained a lot about Bali culture. Like the meaning of all those little flower shrines / flower offerings that can be found on the side of the streets. We would stop to buy exotic fruit from locals and tried different dishes that are typical for Bali.
But we never went to the gym.. not only because it was hot and humid but I could also do it at home...

Reactions: 29
Enjoy your peaceful haven and try not to get lost this time.

1657443730141.jpeg

This again 🤦🏻‍♀️ how ridiculous is she to repeat these affirmations in any situation? It doesn’t make any sense. She strives to give the perfect cliché of the influencer in Bali, being « at peace » while doing yoga. Stop being that fake Niomi, your eyes don’t lie.

1657443874306.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 20
So, are the Balinesian people who are cleaning her toilet and serving her coconuts on the beach exactly where they're ment to be? She is so stupid.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Enjoy your peaceful haven and try not to get lost this time.

View attachment 1405588

This again 🤦🏻‍♀️ how ridiculous is she to repeat these affirmations in any situation? It doesn’t make any sense. She strives to give the perfect cliché of the influencer in Bali, being « at peace » while doing yoga. Stop being that fake Niomi, your eyes don’t lie.

View attachment 1405592
She is looking sooo unhappy. She really lost her spark! This photo tells it all. This is not a photo of a happy person.

I have been to Bali and there is definitely more to do! Apart from relaxing at the pool or beach you can visit temples, waterfalls, rice terraces, markets. We always had a private driver (that is basically like taxis there) to drive us to these sights and also explained a lot about Bali culture. Like the meaning of all those little flower shrines / flower offerings that can be found on the side of the streets. We would stop to buy exotic fruit from locals and tried different dishes that are typical for Bali.
But we never went to the gym.. not only because it was hot and humid but I could also do it at home...
There is so much to do in Bali. Too bad she is not showing these kinda things !! How could she not get tired of herself only posting food, swimminpools, spa and gyms.

Reactions: 16
Flamingo pose all the way.

1657451256906.jpeg

I don’t know if this is because of the bad vibes that come from her, but the « I’m actually so proud of myself for this! » part sounds like something she’d need to hear, but nobody says to her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Never saw a flamingo doing a pull up. Now I have.
These animals are so surprising !

• Haha
Reactions: 26

View attachment 1405592
If you want to be half naked by a swimming pool all afternoon doing nothing, that's fine, just say you are where you WANT to be - but please stop this "I am exactly where I'm meant to be" tit. She is desperately trying to convince herself because she is so unsecure, and I can't bear this "I just have what I need, it's not my fault, ya know" attitude

Last edited:
  • Heart
She’s always been like this. Even when she was with Joe. I remember one video where she spent the weekend at a very nice hotel in the countryside and talked about how she needed these breaks for inspiration. I mean, anyone would inspired there. It wasn’t like she was staying at a Motel 6.

But I’m meant to be at work everyday because I’m poor, so what do I know.

Reactions: 31
I find this whole 'where I'm meant to be thing' so tedious. It's just another reason for lazy Niomi to take no control or responsibility in her life because 'the universe is guiding her'. She needs an appointment with Blair.

blair.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.