Niomi Smart #45 Fourchette la baguette and Donkey in the shed, are they engaged yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t even know that he designed it, I loved that ring as well but tbh I don’t think Nimbob was head over heels for it. I was born in May as well so that’s my birthstone as well…or at least that’s why I thought he choose that ring 🤷🏻‍♀️
My engagement ring is green 🙈 sometimes I look at it and think: ha I still have mine while Niomi doesn't 😂😂 ( I know, I know, it is a bit mean but oh well 😁)

• Haha
Reactions: 24

there it is
Thank you! You not only enlightened me and saved my time (perhaps for some people as well) but also prevented clicking on her boring videos in search of this bit only to make her more money. Namaste from not Baaaaahhliii. 😉

As for that situation, I can't believe she seems actually proud of stashing the jars away and keeps pointing out towards more and more. Plus she doesn't even know what vitamins and supplements she possesses but for which she was probably well paid to advertise. Joe also doesn't seem like the sharpest knife in the drawer since he didn't notice all this peanut butter he "invested in" disappear. 🤦‍♀️

I'm cringing so much that I will probably need to buy the miracle jaw massager for the tension that seeing this has caused me...

Reactions: 13
Congrats! You rock! Or should I say "so happy we helped you MaNiFeSteD it " 🥰🥰

Oh my we wrote the same! We are SpIrItUaLlY connected. Should we now live together in a community and wear white clothes and have flowers in our hair !!🤩😅🤣
You are the Frida to my Niomi- just such a close connection! I would be happy to live in a community (cult) with you in Bali. But only for half my time, since I also need to balance with a FAST PACED city life of hair appointments and long walks to museum!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
You are the Frida to my Niomi- just such a close connection! I would be happy to live in a community (cult) with you in Bali. But only for half my time, since I also need to balance with a FAST PACED city life of hair appointments and long walks to museum!
Not Lordon looking like a shark about to eat its prey as a profile picture lmao. I can’t with you guys 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just watched that part of the video where she announced her split with Joe. Oh Niomi, if only you knew how time was not going to help you heal and what kind of person you would become.

1657309136903.jpeg

1657309155477.jpeg

1657309165360.jpeg

1657309174693.jpeg

1657309186147.jpeg

1657309195998.jpeg

1657309205979.jpeg

1657309215058.jpeg

1657309223906.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick
I just watched that part of the video where she announced her split with Joe. Oh Niomi, if only you knew how time was not going to help you heal and what kind of person you would become.

View attachment 1402591
View attachment 1402592
View attachment 1402593
View attachment 1402595
View attachment 1402599
View attachment 1402600
View attachment 1402602
View attachment 1402603
View attachment 1402604
I really miss the good old days when I merely felt bad for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 26

View attachment 1402591
View attachment 1402592
View attachment 1402593
View attachment 1402595
View attachment 1402599
View attachment 1402600
View attachment 1402602
View attachment 1402603
View attachment 1402604
Sad and pathetic...go with flow...ended up in Baaaahli with cult creeps and became queen of deluded manifestation with hair and nails decomposition because of malnutrition. She is this close 🤏 to be locked up in a mental facility if you step back and look at the ENTIRE situation and get the context 😐😐

Reactions: 10
She looks so sad and I hate to use the word, but so normal.. she's usually such a smug fake.

Reactions: 18
I really miss the good old days when I merely felt bad for her.
Same here. Those screenshots are like a different person. The old Nim-bot had her problems but she wasn't *this* insufferable. I think finding out that Joe had moved on with Anna fundamentally broke something inside of her.

Reactions: 25
Does it actually help her relax to sit that rigid and clenched, or is she just trying to control her angles?

Reactions: 4
i have to say... i would kill for that ring! i want to know what happened to it
Rumour has it that she took a leaf out of Tanya Burr's book and flung it off Brighton Pier. The ring rests between the bloated paws of Martha's corpse.

Others say grand wizard Big Tezza keeps the ring in the west wing at Smart Towers, floating in a glass case, Beauty and the Beast style.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
So sad 🙁

All this talk about Niomi joining a cult has me thinking of someone I know. He cut ties with everyone and enjoys his days talking about feelings. He nearly divorced his wife because she wouldn’t get on board with the language the movement uses. It’s so toxic and manipulative.
I get why cults have appeal and why Niomi isn’t freaked out. She feels good in the moment but later on it’s really going to hurt her.
It’s crazy that Instagram inspired this devotion to aesthetics and “self improvement” in a way that’s biblical in spirit & proportions. Like this feels insanely pagan (“one who has little or no religion and who delights in sensual pleasures and material goods : an irreligious or hedonistic person.”)
I know believing in God is extremely personal and controversial nowadays but crossing God just never seemed like a smart risk to take. I’ve operated under the notion that one day I’ll have to answer for myself and there needs to be good reasons where I fall short. These festivals are exactly the sort of thing that pissed off God in the Bible.

Reactions: 1

View attachment 1402591
View attachment 1402592
View attachment 1402593
View attachment 1402595
View attachment 1402599
View attachment 1402600
View attachment 1402602
View attachment 1402603
View attachment 1402604
i got a bit of whiplash with these screenshots. that was like a month or so after the break up, right? i remember watching it and thinking "girl, there is NO way you are seeing this so clearly and you are already fine, it's okay to admit this fucked you up!". but she never did, and i guess that really stumped her from actually figuring out how to move on.
and after spending so much time saying everything is FINE YOU GUYS, I AM FINE I DID NOT AT ALL WASTE MY TWENTIES HAHA how on earth is she going to face the possibility of beinh honest to her needs? especially when she is living so publicly.
it's really very sad how the ~influencing wrecks all these people's sense of self.

Reactions: 23

View attachment 1402591
View attachment 1402592
View attachment 1402593
View attachment 1402595
View attachment 1402599
View attachment 1402600
View attachment 1402602
View attachment 1402603
View attachment 1402604
Ah, those were the first red flags. I think it hadn't even been a full month and she was already talking about being all healed. Never even stepped near a therapist. Oh, Niomi. But even then, she looked less awful than now. Really says something of where she's currently at in her life.

Am I the only one who didn't like Niomi's engagement ring? Maybe just not to my taste - but I didn't like it at all. I remember thinking at the time that Nims wasn't a big fan of it either.

As for what happened to it: I think Joey ate it. He was that hungry there at the end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Am I the only one who didn't like Niomi's engagement ring? Maybe just not to my taste - but I didn't like it at all. I remember thinking at the time that Nims wasn't a big fan of it either.

As for what happened to it: I think Joey ate it. He was that hungry there at the end.
It’s hideous. Looks like an enormous beetle. And I think Niomi lowkey hated it tbh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

I thought it looked like fantasy jewelry. It didn't look posh or expensive at all, and I'm sure that's what Niomi really wants in an engagement ring. It wasn't her style at all. I remember thinking Jooooeeey didn't seem to know her much when I first saw the ring.

I think she didn’t love it, but it was a princess Di / Kate Middleton ring, and Terrina would be impressed.

Reactions: 6
When did she say that she didnt think that the proposal was romantic? I remember that I read that somewhere

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.