Niomi Smart #45 Fourchette la baguette and Donkey in the shed, are they engaged yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow...she is proud of herself for being at the gym standing and taking selfies?...mmmokay. talk about low expectations...and the idiotic assumption that everyone gives a f about it dim dim.

So true...And in her mind it was "cOnTeNt".
It Joe's mind it was probably hell hence the " scared deer look" on his face.
Niomi being super proud of posting in the mirror.. she legit things she's en epic legend in her own mind, she's acting like she just performed heart surgery or something.

What Niomi sees herself as:

1657463977242.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She seems so lonely. I thought she came to Bali because she had friends there?

Reactions: 31
Her whole life mantra reminds me of one of my favorite Aerosmith albums lol.

1657465920976.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh so she’s really visiting Nirjhara. My bad, she didn’t mean « exploring », just staying at the same place, staring at some plants, the usual. Oh la la, I’m so jealous right now 🙄

1657466674136.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She seems so lonely. I thought she came to Bali because she had friends there?
Sophie seems to be her main contact there but I think somebody mentioned she is back in London or is soon leaving for London.

She was hanging out with a few randoms last time that she met on her first day in Bali - but they are nowhere to be seen this time around.

I get the impression with her 'romantic spa day for one' that she's pretending she's single again. She also did this when she was with Forky. Not sure why she does this.

Reactions: 35
I get the impression with her 'romantic spa day for one' that she's pretending she's single again. She also did this when she was with Forky. Not sure why she does this.
Either she’s single again, or her love life has the same pattern: waiting for her boyfriend to be available to her.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
She annoys the hell out of me. I recently booked 2 weeks in Bali it’s only almost 4h away and I haven’t been on a holiday in 10 years! Anyway…since I have never been to Bali before I have already researched what to do there (and mind you we’re a family of 4 and our 2 kids are under 10).
There’s rice terraces, she could at least visit Tegalalang rice terrace, there’s 2 monkey forests, there’s so many temples and traditional dance shows, Balinese cooking classes, Balinese offering making, 7 swing park to take ig pics on the swings, so many waterfalls like Nung Nung or Kanto Lampo, mount Batur volcano hike, the gates of heaven in Lempuyang, Suluban beach in Uluwatu, the Campuhan ridge walk, Nusa Penida, Nusa Lembogan, Ubud, whitewater rafting…and so much more.
And Bali is so soooo cheap, she’ll be spending a small fraction of whatever she spends when she’s in London. She could hire an all day taxi driver and guide for £20-25 a day.
Truth is she’s lazy, dull, boring, massively uninspired and uninspiring.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
waiting for her boyfriend to be available to her.
I think this is exactly what’s happening. Lordon is busy, so she’s making passive agressive comments about being on a romantic spa date alone to make him feel guilty.

She did the same thing with Joe when he had to work and couldn’t spend all day, every day with her.

If she was single, she would be at the bars looking for a man like she did the first time she was there.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I keep thinking about her poor employees at Smart Skin, like how the duck can you manage a skincare brand & its team when you're on the other side of the world? These people know she doesn't give a damn about anything anymore, Smart Skin especially. Maybe the only reason she came back to London for a couple of weeks is because she had to test some new product samples, and then scooted back to Bali real quick. Can't imagine her being actually involved in this brand. It's a massive "duck you" to everyone. I bet she will sell the business some time soon. Embarrassing

Also, didn't Niomi say that she will spend more time "working" than she did on her first Bali stay?
But girl, you're 👏 still 👏 doing 👏 NOTHING 👏

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Also, didn't Niomi say that she will spend more time "working" than she did on her first Bali stay?
But girl, you're 👏 still 👏 doing 👏 NOTHING 👏
Does manifesting count as work? Apparently, she’s been manifesting really hard for all kinds of crap things, so she must need an umpteenth big break from that.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s interesting how she’s always so obsessed with the idea of “just where I’m supposed to be”, like she needs to be validated for somehow figuring out what she is “meant” to have and do, as though there is some cosmic guidebook that Niomi has been smart enough to read and is smart enough to follow the correct path… on one hand it speaks to her deep desire to never be out of control (which also manifests in her ED and exercise obsession), and which was obviously triggered by her breakup with Joe which led her to this New Age/astrological/wellness stuff. If she can believe that all her circumstances are just ordained for her and she has it all figured out, she can’t be out of control.

But I think there is also a bit of narcissism there, like she sees herself as being kind of more special and more interesting than others, and her surroundings just have to be a reflection of that. Life for her isn’t just life unfolding, it is evidence of her better choices and a manifestation of this kind of perfection. She is really obsessed with convincing others that all her choices aren’t just random choices that she feels are best in the moment, they are evidence of her ability to perfectly navigate fate— but also of course for Niomi, she is meant to be in a beautiful island resort because that sort of thing represents how special and above ‘mundane’ ordinary life she is.

And I don’t even say the narcissistic part as an insult, because I think her narcissism makes her vulnerable to scammers and assholes… if they can convince her she’s better and has made her way to them through her superior instincts or whatever, she buys into it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s interesting how she’s always so obsessed with the idea of “just where I’m supposed to be”, like she needs to be validated for somehow figuring out what she is “meant” to have and do, as though there is some cosmic guidebook that Niomi has been smart enough to read and is smart enough to follow the correct path… on one hand it speaks to her deep desire to never be out of control (which also manifests in her ED and exercise obsession), and which was obviously triggered by her breakup with Joe which led her to this New Age/astrological/wellness stuff. If she can believe that all her circumstances are just ordained for her and she has it all figured out, she can’t be out of control.

But I think there is also a bit of narcissism there, like she sees herself as being kind of more special and more interesting than others, and her surroundings just have to be a reflection of that. Life for her isn’t just life unfolding, it is evidence of her better choices and a manifestation of this kind of perfection. She is really obsessed with convincing others that all her choices aren’t just random choices that she feels are best in the moment, they are evidence of her ability to perfectly navigate fate— but also of course for Niomi, she is meant to be in a beautiful island resort because that sort of thing represents how special and above ‘mundane’ ordinary life she is.

And I don’t even say the narcissistic part as an insult, because I think her narcissism makes her vulnerable to scammers and assholes… if they can convince her she’s better and has made her way to them through her superior instincts or whatever, she buys into it.
I also hate this idea of "meant to be" as if somehow all the choices in your life dont amount to anything and the universe has already decided your fate for you. Its an easy way out of whatever miserable life she has built for herself. It also pisses me off because all the people that are worse off in life, to absolutely no fault of their own, are they also "where they are meant to be???". As if the universe just arbitrarily decides that certain people get to live lives of luxury and others are forced into cycles of poverty. No, Niomi, you are lucky enough to be spending this time in Bali because you were born into an extremely privileged family and then your then boyfriend basically handed a career to you. Her idea of manifestation, being guided onto the right path, etc etc are the results of someone who's grown up with an absurd amount of privilege and somehow is blind to lucky they have been. I'm sure everyone who visits idyllic holiday locations always feels like thats where they are meant to be, but they have actual lives to get back to once the vacation is over.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I guess Lordon is busy. Must be recruitment day at the cult.

View attachment 1406236
She is "pampering" herself for the past 2 years doing the same tit EVERY DAMN DAY...which a total zero, nada, rien absolutely effing NOTHING USEFUL. and then she will go on boat with granny T doing the EXACT SAME NOTHINGNESS...she cursed herself out of a normal life she is craving for and she is not even the slightest closer to it. She has the most miserable and sad life ever and it is all of her doing. Bravo dim dim for consistently screwing up your own life...

Reactions: 16
Is she selling the shed in London as she barely spends any time there.

What annoys me most and I think I have said before but she is so privileged and does nothing meaningful with it.

She seems to expect her followers to praise her for sitting on a beach and taking yoga classes every day in Bali because she apparently works so hard which we see no evidence of.

I know we don't always see behind the scenes of what influencers are doing but you'd surely expect a final output for all the work they apparently do?

It isn't actually that she's so privileged she can spend her time travelling and doing things for leisure etc. I would have respect for her if she acknowledged that actually she doesn't that much and she is very fortunate to be able to travel and have a fantastic work / life balance. Instead it's all "poor old me I did a whole 4 hours of work this week I need to jet off to Bali for two weeks". It's so out of touch and offensive.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.