Niomi Smart #45 Fourchette la baguette and Donkey in the shed, are they engaged yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F329DC1C-34F7-41A4-988F-616EB8922E91.jpeg

I think Niomi interprets this as: if she changes her hair, her wardrobe, her persona, her location and the people she surrounds herself with, then it will change the way she feels. And maybe then the pain of losing Joe and the life she dreamed of won’t hurt as much…
But that approach is NEVER going to work, she’s unhappier than ever in the mess of her own creation.
Just admit what you really want Nims. It’s ok to want a rich, handsome husband, a house in the country and a bunch of kids. You can still have all that, it just won’t be with Joe.
Do some charity work, spend quality time with your family and closest friends, practice kindness, ditch the bitterness and “influencer” tit and be honest with yourself! You’ll soon see how your life improves.
And for the love of all things holy STOP BLEACHING YOUR HAIR AND GO BACK TO BRUNETTE.
This wild chapter is never going to end well.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She doesn’t look relaxed to me, more constipated actually.. and so angry.

View attachment 1396831

All these selfies have been taken this year, but she doesn’t even look the same than a few months ago.
its something about the area between her eyebrows, its kinda dented looking if that makes sense? Im sure theres other things going on with her face too, I just can't pinpoint them. And overall she just looks puffy and permanently tired. There's no way she thinks these selfies are actually attractive

Reactions: 14
She cannot feel safe allowing those chompers to worder south.
Wander - dammit!

She cannot feel safe allowing those chompers to wander south.
Why does she never look happy when taking pics?
I know, she looks miserable and quite unwell. Considering her financial security, lack of any real responsibilities and that she's actually on a never ending holiday (with free luxury flights!!) visiting a new lover she looks awful. Terrible ad for smartypants skin. The luggage lament was really a thinly concealed shout out for PR people to send her freebies, not just any freebies, luxury freebies. I hope no one does, she has a credit card and probably apple pay etc. Help the local economy niomi and buy what you need for yourself.

Reactions: 19
She looks haggard. I hate that word and its connotations but there's no way around it. She doesn't look freshly turned 30. There's something bitter in her expression that didn't use to be there. She's always been smug and acutely unaware of her privilege, sure, but she didn't use to have that bitterness in her face.

Not surprised she's depressed/bitter/etc. if she takes everything that happens as a "why me?" situation. Like, the universe surely did not conspire to make you lose your stupid luggage, Nims. And surely in her many pseudo-enlightened yoga courses and reads she must have found that the correct answer to "why me?" is "why not me?" I'd understand if she'd had a string of really bad health/family situations. One of my closest friends has recently had five deaths in her nuclear family. In such a case, I'd find a "why me/us?" quite understandable. But for luggage? How self-centered can one be? And how shallow, if the biggest concern of her life right now is the stuff she had in there. Wth.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She doesn’t look relaxed to me, more constipated actually.. and so angry.

View attachment 1396831

All these selfies have been taken this year, but she doesn’t even look the same than a few months ago.
I mean she doesn't do anything, to me that's considered relaxing because I always have something to clean up or work on or kid to take care of lol. Looking at a grid of her pictures gives me anxiety, imagine being in a relationship with her and getting that look every day, shudder...

Reactions: 13
Couldn't agree more. I understand she got hurt, but she had this weird reaction where she destroyed her older self, the one she was with Joe. And she's been lost ever since. She is not at peace with herself.
If she really wanted Joe back, she should have reflected on the things that went wrong (he must have at least hinted as to why he wanted out of the relationship), work on them, go to therapy if necessary and then focus on her self-esteem, real self-development and creating an actual future for herself (independent of any man) by building a solid brand consistent with what's she's trying to preach. Had she done that, sooner or later Joe would have found out and maybe actually miss her. Or maybe she would find herself not missing him anymore and being comfortable on her own. Instead she went on some kind of boy toy, faux spirituality and finding herself rant that makes completely no sense and just makes her spiral further down into the rabbit hole.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
If she really wanted Joe back, she should have reflected on the things that went wrong (he must have at least hinted as to why he wanted out of the relationship), work on them, go to therapy if necessary and then focus on her self-esteem, real self-development and creating an actual future for herself (independent of any man) by building a solid brand consistent with what's she's trying to preach. Had she done that, sooner or later Joe would have found out and maybe actually miss her. Instead she went on some kind of boy toy, faux spirituality and finding herself rant that makes completely no sense and just makes her spiral further down.
I get the feeling Nimbobs is super impatient. She seemed to have tried the get-him back approach at the very beginning. After the weird Kate Middleton accented video of her in the fields in which she swore Joe wasn't a bad guy, etc. She was then kind of relatively quiet. But theeeen. Anna happened. Obviously this is just one theory, but I could see how Niomi would have looked at Anna and been like, "wait, what? He broke up with me (why meeeee) because I'm fake and an influencer and is now dating someone who among other things does PR and stuff for influencers?!" And then she went unhinged and unleashed Nimbobs the Party Girl. It's all been downhill from there. Since she didn't get him back within a couple months, she instead went the opposite way and became everything Joe probably told her he disliked of her. She doubled down, basically.

Reactions: 32
If she really wanted Joe back, she should have reflected on the things that went wrong (he must have at least hinted as to why he wanted out of the relationship), work on them, go to therapy if necessary and then focus on her self-esteem, real self-development and creating an actual future for herself (independent of any man) by building a solid brand consistent with what's she's trying to preach. Had she done that, sooner or later Joe would have found out and maybe actually miss her. Or maybe she would find herself not missing him anymore and being comfortable on her own. Instead she went on some kind of boy toy, faux spirituality and finding herself rant that makes completely no sense and just makes her spiral further down into the rabbit hole.
But this means WORK !

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How exactly is she an inspiration? She has time and money, that's all.

1657131179326.png

Why are these people acting like she beat some terminal disease?

1657131247503.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
1657132862526.png

Or you can trade them in for a free drink at one of your brother's parties..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Actually the full message should have probably been more like "in 180 days they will have completely degraded." Then in small print below "together with your dignity". 🤔
She's dying to be a full time influencer, everything she posts has a code for a discount.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
How exactly is she an inspiration? She has time and money, that's all.

View attachment 1397168

Why are these people acting like she beat some terminal disease?

View attachment 1397170
She probably wrote these messages herself. The one sent from Moorpak makes me think of the time Niomi bragged about having followers from all over the world, but particularly being in direct contact with some Ukrainians. An umpteenth lie, but still.

No wonder she looks more and more dreadful: everything she does is so wrong.

What does it even mean?

1657135848007.jpeg

He keeps saying that settling is a constraint that stops people from having fun, when it has absolutely nothing to do with that.

gorgeous family
enjoying being carefree

So, according to him, his future family has to be at least Instagrammable, since settling seems to cause trouble.

Talk about intelligence 🤦🏻‍♀️ same level as Niomi’s jokes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
"Gorgeous family" wtf like designer babies or something? No Forky, don't reproduce. Please and thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I get the feeling Nimbobs is super impatient. She seemed to have tried the get-him back approach at the very beginning. After the weird Kate Middleton accented video of her in the fields in which she swore Joe wasn't a bad guy, etc. She was then kind of relatively quiet. But theeeen. Anna happened. Obviously this is just one theory, but I could see how Niomi would have looked at Anna and been like, "wait, what? He broke up with me (why meeeee) because I'm fake and an influencer and is now dating someone who among other things does PR and stuff for influencers?!" And then she went unhinged and unleashed Nimbobs the Party Girl. It's all been downhill from there. Since she didn't get him back within a couple months, she instead went the opposite way and became everything Joe probably told her he disliked of her. She doubled down, basically.
Exactly! She acted oh-so dignified, classy and at peace in that video, she should have just left it at that and moved on with her life. Instead she went on a Joe-bashing podcast tour and lost any chance of him ever returning to her.

I have to say though, I’m not the biggest Joe fan because of the way he handled things. It took him 3+ years to realize that him and Niomi were not a good match, after proposing to her and moving across the planet together? He could’ve been “man enough“ to end it before all of that. I know some say he only saw the true Niomi once the two had to spend lockdown together, but you’d think he would know her character better after that many years. I’m sure she was hiding food from him and acting super controlling way before lockdown/India.

edit: of course, if she was actually emotionally abusive in any way towards him, I’m not victim blaming and am glad he got away!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't agree, he could have known her character all along and simply wasn't able to put up with it anymore. Maybe he still loved her in the end but knew that this wasn't the right relationship for both of them. He got to be with her 24/7 when the camera wasn't rolling and knows stuff we don't. Also you can be engaged for years and still can change your mind. It's not a jail sentence, people shouldn't be forced to be together.

I think it's better to break up than get married knowing you're not happy. It's tough to face your fears and questions about your relationship when something is off. Nims herself said that she would have married him regardless of the issues. And we know it wouldn't last so at least he saved them both a messy divorce.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Exactly! She acted oh-so dignified, classy and at peace in that video, she should have just left it at that and moved on with her life. Instead she went on a Joe-bashing podcast tour and lost any chance of him ever returning to her.

I have to say though, I’m not the biggest Joe fan because of the way he handled things. It took him 3+ years to realize that him and Niomi were not a good match, after proposing to her and moving across the planet together? He could’ve been “man enough“ to end it before all of that. I know some say he only saw the true Niomi once the two had to spend lockdown together, but you’d think he would know her character better after that many years. I’m sure she was hiding food from him and acting super controlling way before lockdown/India.

edit: of course, if she was actually emotionally abusive in any way towards him, I’m not victim blaming and am glad he got away!
I've always thought Joe is as shallow as Niomi. I mean, he dated her, and then Anna. Neither seem like good people. He liked how Niomi looked, their whole relationship for like the first two years was about that. It seemed very obvious they didn't have any real conversations, yeah we only saw snippets in vlogs but it was all very superficial, always. He then probably felt pressured from family/friends/everyone to propose before India, and because he was past 30, and because they'd been dating for years, and the rest is history. He's never seemed like such a DREAMY boyfriend to me, kind of absent due to his job and bland and boring when present, but well, he seemed like a decent human at least. Much more than can be said about her new fella. Or Forky.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.