Niomi Smart #45 Fourchette la baguette and Donkey in the shed, are they engaged yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's a joke too like 'yeah, of COURSE we're engaged, actually we're ALREADY married' but I can imagine Niomi sitting there like šŸ‘€ šŸ‘€ so it seems a bit mean

Reactions: 15
I do hope Lordon and his sister read this thread, because they need to face the truth about themselves (big-teeth and copycat-deliciously-ella) and they must know they don't fool us. We are watching you šŸ‘€

Reactions: 16
Okay, so this was bothering me because I knew I had seen that staircase somewhere (the one you can see with the suitcase) and itā€™s the one you can see here, where Jamie was tagged. Itā€™s the same place Niomi was when she took that deranged video laughing on a kitchen island.

660D0B48-473F-40C5-8B4F-B363591400E2.png

38518CC1-FC16-443B-A9EC-2A4629589C87.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Is that Jamieā€™s house?

And him joking that theyā€™re married is beyond tasteless. What a bellend.

Reactions: 17
Okay, so this was bothering me because I knew I had seen that staircase somewhere (the one you can see with the suitcase) and itā€™s the one you can see here, where Jamie was tagged. Itā€™s the same place Niomi was when she took that deranged video laughing on a kitchen island.
Yeah that's his place. She took a story lying in his bed. Vom. :sick:

IMG_2506.PNG

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Slightly off-topic, but manifestation is the biggest bullshit out there. I agree that having a positive mindset can significantly influence how you experience life. But what the Law of Attraction and manifestation suggests is basically that whatever you think, you will bring into your life, which is why you must be in control of your thoughts at all times. Like attracts like, your thoughts become your reality. This also means that those living in poverty, those who go through traumatic experiences, are terminally ill, etc. somehow attracted these things into their lives, they ā€œasked the universeā€ for these terrible situations.

As someone who suffered from intrusive thoughts for years, I can confidently tell you that no, your thoughts do not become your reality, and itā€™s a myth that we can or even should be in control of them for every second of our existence. My OCD made me think the worst thoughts, and back then, I thought I would end up somehow manifesting or attracting these horrific scenarios into my life because I couldnā€™t stop obsessing over them. This only made things worse.

Thatā€™s why the whole concept of manifesting/law of attraction is so toxic to me - it simplifies everything down to your own self, completely disregarding any other external factors.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
Slightly off-topic, but manifestation is the biggest bullshit out there. I agree that having a positive mindset can significantly influence how you experience life. But what the Law of Attraction and manifestation suggests is basically that whatever you think, you will bring into your life, which is why you must be in control of your thoughts at all times. Like attracts like, your thoughts become your reality. This also means that those living in poverty, those who go through traumatic experiences, are terminally ill, etc. somehow attracted these things into their lives, they ā€œasked the universeā€ for these terrible situations.

As someone who suffered from intrusive thoughts for years, I can confidently tell you that no, your thoughts do not become your reality, and itā€™s a myth that we can or even should be in control of them for every second of our existence. My OCD made me think the worst thoughts, and back then, I thought I would end up somehow manifesting or attracting these horrific scenarios into my life because I couldnā€™t stop obsessing over them. This only made things worse.

Thatā€™s why the whole concept of manifesting/law of attraction is so toxic to me - it simplifies everything down to your own self, completely disregarding any other external factors.
I also suffer from OCD and thankfully so far none of my thoughts have manifested!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Yeah that's his place. She took a story lying in his bed. Vom. :sick:
She did the same thing from forkys bed didn't she? I'm not a prude but I find it really odd when people REALLY want you to know that they've had sex, in her thousands of people that she's never met.
Exactly! She loves Ā« bragging Ā» about being in someone elseā€™s bed. She probably finds it sexy, like Ā« Iā€™m naked in a manā€™s bed. Look how Iā€™m playing with my legs, because Iā€™m that kind of woman who bends over quite easily (supposedly to watch a lizard). Ā»
She can do whatever pleases her, but I think these moments should stay private. Whatā€™s the point of these stories? No one gives a sh*t. Same mistakes, different dude.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She did the same thing from forkys bed didn't she? I'm not a prude but I find it really odd when people REALLY want you to know that they've had sex, in her thousands of people that she's never met.
Yeah it reminds me of some of my male and female friends when we were all teenagers, the second each one lost their virginity it was like everything had to have an innuendo and attitude of oh yes, as a man/woman of the world now, because I have sex, I am extremely sexy when having sex and doing all of the sexy things. I found it seriously cringe at the age of 18... at 30 nims really should know better.

I think Joe mentioned something about their sex life during their break up and she now has to furiously try and prove to him that she's got a sexy life. She really doesn't get that he couldn't care less!

Reactions: 28
Yeah it reminds me of some of my male and female friends when we were all teenagers, the second each one lost their virginity it was like everything had to have an innuendo and attitude of oh yes, as a man/woman of the world now, because I have sex, I am extremely sexy when having sex and doing all of the sexy things. I found it seriously cringe at the age of 18... at 30 nims really should know better.

I think Joe mentioned something about their sex life during their break up and she now has to furiously try and prove to him that she's got a sexy life. She really doesn't get that he couldn't care less!
What did Joe say?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
100%. When they first split I thought it was the clash of work ethic. Then he dated Anna, which for me debunked that theory. But they never had any visible chemistry in videos IMO, and he started following some raunchy accounts after they split, so the sex issue seems more plausible. I think that also explains why he proposed, moved with her etc - it looks to me like the actions of someone trying to convince themselves it's not that bad being in a sexless but otherwise 'fine' relationship, and maybe things would improve when they get married/live somewhere else/lockdown is over. Plus, the way she's behaved since, frankly like a teenage boy who just discovered sex, definitely makes it seem like she thinks she has something to prove in that department

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.