Niomi Smart #45 Fourchette la baguette and Donkey in the shed, are they engaged yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1395604

In this case I think she *should* take this as a sign Bali is not welcoming her back actually lol

Also gotta love the not so subtle Smart Skin plug. How unnecessary.

ETA - Maybe this is karma for bragging about her bougie flight 😂 Not that she keeps up with news and current events but literally everyone could’ve predicted this happening given the current state of airports around the world
Isn’t easy on an island… yes maybe somewhere like Gili Meno! But you can get anything you like in Bali 😂😂😂

Reactions: 22
We can but hope. I don't think so though. I think he's the reason she's back in Bali. I'm surprised (and glad) If she's not staying with him. I was sure she would be. Maybe she's not in as deep as we thought.

I'm not sure what verification actually entails - but Holly has done media work (acting, journalism) and has released a vegan cook book. Maybe that's enough for a blue tick.

Also, I'm not sure Holly is the best person to play matchmaker. Her marriage lasted less than two years.

Her exhusband being the founder of a nut company made me lol considering conversations of the last few days on here about cults etc 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In basically all of the pictures of her from the past few years her eyes have this look of desperation and blankness, like she is truly experiencing emotional anguish, it's off putting. I wonder what goes on BEHIND closed doors given her online antics are so unstable. I worry about anyone looking to her content and feeling inspired.

An influencer talking about alienation or loneliness in late stage capitalism is just a bit much. She is adding tenfold to this with each AD and social media update. Her ethos is so lazy and insincere, much like making a name as an eco-influencer yet flogging every luxury car possible and accumulating a mammoth carbon footprint

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1395604

In this case I think she *should* take this as a sign Bali is not welcoming her back actually lol

ETA - Maybe this is karma for bragging about her bougie flight 😂 Not that she keeps up with news and current events but literally everyone could’ve predicted this happening given the current state of airports around the world
Wait...I thought her "why me" is part of her personality...like the only trait 😆
Oooo Baaaaahli does not want you, how sad you privileged twit! 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
View attachment 1395604

Omg I don’t know if you guys remember that, but this is exactly what we were wishing for a few months ago 🤗 Karma indeed 🥳

1657089057139.jpeg

We always talk about how awful she looks, but wow, this selfie is something else.

1657089553412.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1395604

I thought she had the best time flying with emirates 🤭 I hope this gives her a little taste of what's waiting for her, because the more you travel, the more you can get this situation, and it's not karma, these are the statistics.

"I felt like Bali wasn't welcoming me back in the same way before" wait is she actually blaming on Bali ? who can tell her Bali doesn't care about her?

"but now I'm just seeing it as a little test" yeah, right, guys at the airport saw your luggage and said, hey why don't we test her a little bit...

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I thought she had the best time flying with emirates 🤭 I hope this gives her a little taste of what's waiting for her, because the more you travel, the more you can get this situation, and it's not karma, these are the statistics.

"I felt like Bali wasn't welcoming me back in the same way before" wait is she actually blaming on Bali ? who can tell her Bali doesn't care about her?

"but now I'm just seeing it as a little test" yeah, right, guys at the airport saw your luggage and said, hey why don't we test her a little bit...
I know right? Could she be more self centred? She’s revealing her belief that the world revolves around her.

Reactions: 22
I'd be worried he accidentally chomp my head off!!!! 😬😳
Or some more delicate bits.

(Edit: As you read through the posts, you realize many Tattlers had the same thought... It happens every time.)

Isn’t easy on an island… yes maybe somewhere like Gili Meno! But you can get anything you like in Bali 😂😂😂
Exactly. Just a few weeks ago, she was showing off lots of new clothes and said that she had basically acquired an entire new wardrobe.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I’m also surprised (and glad) by the lack of Lordon content.

She took him home to meet her family, but she got her own place in Bali and sleeps alone? I was certain she would go stay with him. Maybe it’s over already.
Given that Lordon doesn’t post that much on IG (and not forgetting that he’s involved with cults and is basically recruiting Nims so he can con her out of a load of money and her house) I think he’ll have spun some line about not having to prove things on SM and that their relationship is for them not her followers. That way he can get his claws in a little deeper without people calling out red flags 🚩
I’m not surprised about the lack of content. It just goes to show how he’s already controlling her.

Niomi linking losing her luggage as the universe not welcoming her is the whitest thing I have seen written on the internet. If the universe is trying to tell you something is that, you got dumped. Period. And you haven’t get over it.
Also Niomi, begging for brands to send her free tit yawnyawn

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
wow what a catch up - when we were all excited over the smoothie bowl weather video back in 2020 i would have NEVER predicted either forky or niomi ending up in a rich white person's cult sleeping with an actual human-horse hybrid person

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Poor little thing whose luggage is missing, and who has nothing to wear but leggings and a hoodie (and a beanie, of course, because we’re in July and you need a beanie, especially if you’re going to Bali!). Luckily, she’s able to do things she can’t do in London, like this 👇🏻

1657098190808.jpeg

What about people who have been enduring war and had to leave their clothes and stuff to flee their country? Not sure they complain as much as she does.

Yaaaawniiiing 🥱 but yeah, so looking forward to seeing more Bali content. Please wake me up if something comes up 😴

1657098394182.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
This new guy is one of the most unattractive people I’ve seen… Wow Niomi is truly desperate. It almost makes it hard for me to come on here because I’m never ready to see another picture of him.

Reactions: 17
Hey guys! Have been lurking for awhile but here I am dayum what happened past weeks..
So one part I missed, why do we assume Lordon organising orgies ?!

Second, its so weird how she ended up with this dude ?! So fast? She seems super unstable and needs therapy asap.

And second she looks unhappy. I used to be able to really relate to her but with this new adventure.. I just can’t. I think she is making huge mistakes!

Reactions: 13
Niomi has really shown her true colours lately, not flying back for her grandfather's funeral and posting about how happy she is and how blissfully content she feels while her mother grieves.

Now she has the absolute tone deaf idiocy to moan about losing her luggage on yet another trip abroad when most of the UK can't afford a holiday even once this year. The fact she even thought "why me" let alone stood by it enough to post that online is yet further proof that she really is a horrible person, selfish and privileged to the core 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.