Niomi Smart #45 Fourchette la baguette and Donkey in the shed, are they engaged yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Lordon wasn’t in Bali like we thought per his last story and just returned like Nimbob
View attachment 1396344

Interesting. I wonder if he was in London all along and we just didn't know it. If he's trying to recruit her for the cult/scam her it makes sense that he wouldn't leave her out of his sight.

It looked as though she flew out there alone - although maybe she just couldn't bear to slum it in economy with him again.

Reactions: 12
Maybe her luggage isn’t missing. Maybe she’s lying once again not only to draw attention like « My life is so wild right now! If I can get through this, I can get through anything! », but also to get freebies from brands in Bali 🤷🏻‍♀️
She probably had £10k worth of freebies in her luggage....

• Sick
Reactions: 14
God she looks dreadful, that fried hair, the dead eyes. When she lost Joe, she also lost herself. It’s really tragic if you think about it, her life has been in shambles ever since. If she was a good person I would actually feel bad for her. Just look at her photos from before, the smile was genuine:

F9A3C0E8-07B5-4C6F-8669-76395340F879.jpeg
823E66F2-1908-4679-8E1F-9B494BB2CB58.png
7F934BB5-249C-482F-B363-DAC852046880.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I think she looks unwell in those stories where she's moaning about her lost luggage. She also looks like she's been crying.

Also, I can't exactly pinpoint the reason why, but she looks different lately around her eyes. Has she had something done to her eyebrows or maybe some cosmetic procedure? Maybe botox when she was back home. I don't know what it is, but it's giving her quite a severe look.

Who wants to bet that a bunch of brands will 'reach out' and she'll be #kindlygifted and entire new wardrobe. Ugh.
Terrina probably gave her a gift card for a little overhaul for her birthday. After all, Niomi is thirty ( = an old hag) now and hasn't landed the royal husband yet. She needs all the help she can get.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I made an origami donkey ✨

20220706_160723.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
She probably had £10k worth of freebies in her luggage....
Exactly. She can hardly be that attached to her possessions as most of them will have been gifted. And she knows the value of nothing, so it's no big deal. And, compared to most other people, she is perfectly capable of buying new things without hardship.

Reactions: 14
I’m sorry, and no offence to anyone, but WHO is travelling right now without at least a very very very well packed carry-on? I was actually going to say, who travels with checked luggage right now at all— unless absolutely necessary? If you’ve seen any news you know what a nightmare it is with the lost luggage and delays… I would do everything to just pack a carry on if possible and if my luggage did get lost tbh I wouldn’t be surprised lol. And she’s only going to Bali to hang out so she could’ve packed very lightly anyway.

Also she knew she was coming back in a few weeks so why not leave some things at your new boyfriend’s place?

Sorry I don’t mean to sound nitpicky but flying back and forth like this while hauling checked luggage around with you just seems so unnecessary.

Reactions: 46
I think she looks unwell in those stories where she's moaning about her lost luggage. She also looks like she's been crying.

Also, I can't exactly pinpoint the reason why, but she looks different lately around her eyes. Has she had something done to her eyebrows or maybe some cosmetic procedure? Maybe botox when she was back home. I don't know what it is, but it's giving her quite a severe look.

Who wants to bet that a bunch of brands will 'reach out' and she'll be #kindlygifted and entire new wardrobe. Ugh.
Forky can donate his broken suitcase-😅- from the broche Paris trip.🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh my gosh, I LOVE IT! Thank you so much @oshare ♥♥ may I download the picture?

I also have this one in my phone 🤗
View attachment 1396618
You kept it!! ❤ 💖 ❤ 💖 Of course dear, never have to ask! Just wanted a little cheer-everyone-up-a-bit post hehe :giggle: Overtime I'm lowkey making an origami zoo, I have made a lot of different animals. It was difficult to find a tutorial for a Lordon McDonkey, maybe they are not popular? haha
You are the sweetest! :giggle:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You kept it!! ❤ 💖 ❤ 💖 Of course dear, never have to ask! Just wanted a little cheer-everyone-up-a-bit post hehe :giggle: Overtime I'm lowkey making an origami zoo, I have made a lot of different animals. It was difficult to find a tutorial for a Lordon McDonkey, maybe they are not popular? haha
You are the sweetest! :giggle:
Of course I kept it 😊 I genuinely love your creations, they definitely cheer me up. And every time I look at the flamingo, I think of you guys and how amazing you all are ♥ YOU are the sweetest!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
God she looks dreadful, that fried hair, the dead eyes. When she lost Joe, she also lost herself. It’s really tragic if you think about it, her life has been in shambles ever since. If she was a good person I would actually feel bad for her. Just look at her photos from before, the smile was genuine:

View attachment 1396538View attachment 1396540View attachment 1396541
Couldn't agree more. I understand she got hurt, but she had this weird reaction where she destroyed her older self, the one she was with Joe. And she's been lost ever since. She is not at peace with herself.

Reactions: 22
She wouldn’t have been at peace with Joe either. She would’ve continued in her delusion of having a pahfect relationship, all while not ever learning how to sort out her own storage unit. She has absolutely no personality to begin with.

Reactions: 29
"Good to be back & relax"... relaxing is all this girl does.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Love how she doesn’t feel Bali is welcoming her back as if Bali is some abstract universal spirit, instead of actual people who were probably very nice to her when she touched down.

Reactions: 31
I’m sorry, and no offence to anyone, but WHO is travelling right now without at least a very very very well packed carry-on?
She cannot organize any single easy thing and do a single task. Do you think she will think to pack a carry on fully and proactively anticipate anything? 🤣
She is just cancelling herself more and more every day.
She is such a ungrateful twit. People cannot afford travelling having holidays and all the aviation industry is a fuckkng mess (understaffed, underpaid...)
How disgusting is to be overwhelmingly sad about the luggage and give a duck about a relative that passed away. I mean can she be more fucked up. Sorry for cursing (I don't even curse in real life) but that idiot is just unbelievable!!! 🤬
Ps: lordon knows what people talk about him . So he keeps the "business" as low profile. But his sister for sure crave attention 🤢 she will comment every dim dim post now ? Such a BFF?

• Angry
Reactions: 19
It's so on brand for Niomi to think of losing her suitcase as a "why me" and then a "test". Yes, a whole global pandemic happened over the last 2.5 years that completely obliterated the airline industry, caused mass staff shortages, a global logistics nightmare, and all of it comes down to the universe testing a girl who spends most of her time naked anyway. She probably thinks the same about the start of Covid and them being in India too. A country's population was absolutely ravaged so Niomi could go through the test of being dumped by her fiance after he lost his job and she was so insufferable about it he gave her the boot after trying on wedding dresses.

Reactions: 33
"Good to be back & relax"... relaxing is all this girl does.
She doesn’t look relaxed to me, more constipated actually.. and so angry.

1657123890388.jpeg

All these selfies have been taken this year, but she doesn’t even look the same than a few months ago.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.