Niomi Smart #45 Fourchette la baguette and Donkey in the shed, are they engaged yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been away for 2 days and getting back to all this tea... makes me feel like I'm on shrooms as well as all them mfs
THE duck IS GOING ON
black-kid-seizure-seizure-kid.gif

Also, can I add, this thread is like the most fun I had on the internet since my teenage years of stanning boybands in 2013-2014 (5sos/1d girls wassuuppp)
It's honestly refreshing, you all are legendary & Niomi is totally a content creator as far as creating unhinged decisions

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Been away for 2 days and getting back to all this tea... makes me feel like I'm on shrooms as well as all them mfs
THE duck IS GOING ON
View attachment 1394159

Also, can I add, this thread is like the most fun I had on the internet since my teenage years of stanning boybands in 2013-2014 (5sos/1d girls wassuuppp)
It's honestly refreshing, you all are legendary & Niomi is totally a content creator as far as creating unhinged decisions

You guys are the best, I love coming over just to read your comments to be honest.. Nimbobs is boring altho her current situation is getting scary. It's ironic that we don't really like her anymore yet we're more concerned about her safety than her friends and family.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
You guys are the best, I love coming over just to read your comments to be honest.. Nimbobs is boring altho her current situation is getting scary. It's ironic that we don't really like her anymore yet we're more concerned about her safety than her friends and family.
Yeah, all jokes aside, this is crossing scary territory. Whatever unlikeable personal qualities Niomi has, I still don't think she deserves to be in danger for her stupid decisions and be taken advantage of.
I wish this phase of hers will end soon, and she will find ways to entertain us more safely (like Forky-type entertainment)

Reactions: 21
Yeah, right. Is Noodle worried about you or actually relieved you’re not nearby anymore? 🙄

1657042207531.jpeg

Yeah OK Niomi, we don’t give a rat’s ass, so nighty night.

1657042389625.jpeg

Geez, she keeps calling herself a content creator?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
She can't be bothered with writing an actual job description, can she? Wonder how much she pays....
She will pay by offering the photographer great exposure on her Instagram! What an opportunity to work for one of the best known socail media influencers, and money is so gauche!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah, right. Is Noodle worried about you or actually relieved you’re not nearby anymore? 🙄

View attachment 1394369

Yeah OK Niomi, we don’t give a rat’s ass, so nighty night.

View attachment 1394372

Geez, she keeps calling herself a content creator?
"Tell me you are in Bali without telling me you are in Bali" episode 1000:
BaNaNa LeAf breaking into my house. So crazy so baaaaahliii....🤪🤪 licherally!!

As one wise man once said...

View attachment 1394493
Nimbecile : lost in in the jungle expierence included!so much opportunities for paaahfect beauchiful photos with secret services...and you know, random mooning.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I for one am surprised by the lack of Lordon content on her stories. I guess it was enough to establish that she has *someone* and now she's keeping it quiet? We'll see how long that lasts

Reactions: 27
"Tell me you are in Bali without telling me you are in Bali" episode 1000:
BaNaNa LeAf breaking into my house. So crazy so baaaaahliii....🤪🤪 licherally!!
Her sense of humor is so weird. She always seems more nut than funny.

I try my best to understand her jokes or whatever she calls them, but I fail every single time.

1657047854818.gif

Reactions: 27
Not understanding her jokes could be a sign of higher intelligence, take it as a personal compliment :p
Thank you ♥ it makes me wonder how her relationships with Marcus and Joe have lasted that long with such an awkward sense of humor.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thank you ♥ it makes me wonder how her relationships with Marcus and Joe have lasted that long with such an awkward sense of humor.
Aww welcome friend.

Maybe that's why Joe always looked so confused haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.