Niomi Smart #45 Fourchette la baguette and Donkey in the shed, are they engaged yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Bali adventures" Adventures? What adventures? All she does in Bali is take photos, yoga, lounge around the pool and take more photos.

She is so boring.

Reactions: 29
Hello everyone. I hope you're all doing good.
You have no idea how much I miss you and these threads.
I missed a lot of news about our Nimbob and i'm very surprised (not) that she's already absorbing a new persona and a new man's personality but at least she is consistent 😂 we have to give her that
Keep up the good work guys 😘

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm still busy catching up omg @Julie Shmoolie I am SO HAPPY that you posted the other day! I was thinking so often! I was legit so extremely worried about you! Thank you for just giving us a little message! Honestly couldn't be happier to hear from you. I was so worried! This really makes my day honestly ♥ Be careful and stay well! ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hahaha he’s taking himself waaaay too seriously! Dude, you need to chill out! Taking elevator selfies doesn’t make you a role model.

1656690168972.jpeg

However, I agree, you really need to practise orthography. My eyes hurt so bad. 6 months is all it takes, right?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Hahaha he’s taking himself waaaay too seriously! Dude, you need to chill out! Taking elevator selfies doesn’t make you a role model.

View attachment 1383864

However, I agree, you really need to practise orthography. My eyes hurt really bad. 6 months is all it takes, doesn’t it?
This makes no sense, if you have 10 stone to lose it’s not going to take 6 months to get in shape? This guy is bananas tbh

Reactions: 20
In her new post, Niomi has realised the joys of being rich and splitting her time between two homes on different continents. She feels deeply empowered by giving herself permission to do zero work in two locations instead of one.

I reckon she only flew home to apply for that digital nomad visa*

*I know nothing about visas

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I find it very strange that eco warrior Venetia, who once supposedly considered quitting air travel altogether, liked Niomi's latest post which states she'll be spending her time between London and Bali and will be taking a lot of very long-haul flights!

Anyway, Nims can talk about balance and harmony all she likes, but we all know this is about nothing more than locking down Lordon.

Reactions: 34
I reckon she only flew home to apply for that digital nomad visa*

*I know nothing about visas
I love your disclaimer 🤣 I think you’re right though.
Wow, is it really only 4 months ago that she was straddling Forky in Mauritius. And now she’s partially moving to Bali to be with a guy who used to organise sex parties 🫣 Nims life is better than a Netflix series.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Her last post is outrageous. She realised that it’s possible to balance her life in London with a « laid back island life to feel more grounded » ?! If I had the financial means to do that kind of stuff I could realise it too

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.