Niomi Smart #45 Fourchette la baguette and Donkey in the shed, are they engaged yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more i think about it, the more i realize that she is on highway to cringe and desperation hell 🤣🤣 I truly believe she is not right in her mind, and associating herself with this piranha universe spiritual weirdo. Thinking that moving to Bali for him is such an awesome idea...geeeeeeze. what a nightmare to witness.
Can't wait to build another evidence dossier with memorable cringe and dumb moments her on tattle 🤣🤣 "Licherally the dumbest flamingo chick ever "
Ps: I still cannot believe the lost in the jungle tit was this year !! Her life is like a very bad soap opera when you expect the evil brother and sister plotting something against the very dumb rich blond -kidnapping, financial scheme and mafia 😅 perhaps a queue to a new secret service plot ? 🤷‍♀️ ...or or or forky as the knight saving little princess ! Can't wait for the new season of this drama 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
When the world has been enduring war, illness, crisis, violence, etc., there are people such as Niomi who prefers to complain about the rain.

1656571214400.png

Or maybe I am being mean, because I’m just projecting?

Reactions: 24
If Niomi is now going private with her new boyfriend, at least she's learnt some lesson - it didn't go well with Forky, playing the "power couple" when there was nothing really, and dealing with crazy followers asking for gossip. But how long will it last ? She needs SM to exist.

Reactions: 10
I’m not convinced by the marriage option. She wants to live in the countryside with a rich husband so she never has to work again. Can’t see Lordon leaving Bali and he’s far from rich… did I read he had a million quid of debt previously? Hardly a reliable choice of husband for shallow nimbobs.

Reactions: 26
Anyone looking to dim Nims for thought leadership needs help.
Yep. We cannot expect that nimbecile, the fried hair idiot, and the most unaware person about the world and the most bland chick, can share a view or an opinion on anything. Perhaps if you prepare something to copy and paste and pay her to post...but she would mainly chose a free clothing item or a crappy hairdresser appointment.
Supporting women ? Helping others without being paid ? Please, it is niomiforniomi FFS.

Reactions: 18
Yep. We cannot expect that nimbecile, the fried hair idiot, and the most unaware person about the world and the most bland chick, can share a view or an opinion on anything. Perhaps if you prepare something to copy and paste and pay her to post...but she would mainly chose a free clothing item or a crappy hairdresser appointment.
Supporting women ? Helping others without being paid ? Please, it is niomiforniomi FFS.
Women supporting women only applies to her when someone calls her out, not the other way around :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 43
« and of course we are still friends 😅👍🏻 »

Oh please Bradley, define « friends ». When was the last time you guys have talked to each other? Were you there to celebrate her birthday at one of her parties? Do you hang out with each other? Whenever you need a friend, can you rely on her?

They still follow each other on IG - that's what he means. That's friendship in the influencer world! I'm sure if they had hung out at all since she's been back from Bali, then we would have seen it in his stories. I do miss the days of Forky's oversharing. Lordon is just no fun at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m so torn between Shutterbug99 prediction and another crash and burn scenario. Part of me can’t see Lordon moving to the UK countryside.
But either way….

View attachment 1379343
How about a combination of the two: Marriage, country house, kids, but Lordy continues to shag random participants of his Bali events. Divorce pending.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
OH MYY LORD! GUYS! have you seen the trailer of the new movie with Julia roberts and George Clooney??? They play a divorced couple who want to save their daughter from marrying a guy she just met ....in BALI🤣🤣🤣 I screamed. Oh boy dim dim . Your life IS REALLY a comedy...

• Haha
Reactions: 68
She looks so evil 😈

1656597044400.jpeg

By the way, Niomi went to an event organized by this company?

1656597227144.jpeg

1656597238347.jpeg

I don’t know if my tears are from sadness or laughter 😅 she’s so miserable.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
she looks like a blunt turtle in that pic. I dislike her internet presence. it is so useless, boring, meaningless, shallow.. i’m not saying that every content creator has to be smart or empathetic and have an opinion — imo if you have nothing valuable or original or authentically empahtetic to add on a particular issue just keep your mouth shut, it’s better than regurgitating same old banalities. But with her there’s no esthetic, no vibe. just irrelevant ads and comments on her weak physical skills and bland preferences.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
But with her there’s no esthetic, no vibe.
Exactly this. She has no brand any more. Even an annoying brand would be better than none. And it can evolve. For example, I used to follow Caggie Dunlop, but unfollowed now that she’s gone a bit too woo-woo for me. But fair play to her - she’s into it and she’s authentic and consistent about it. What is Niomi’s thing? I have no idea.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.