Niomi Smart #45 Fourchette la baguette and Donkey in the shed, are they engaged yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha heā€™s taking himself waaaay too seriously! Dude, you need to chill out! Taking elevator selfies doesnā€™t make you a role model.

View attachment 1383864

However, I agree, you really need to practise orthography. My eyes hurt so bad. 6 months is all it takes, right?
Lookin' like a psycho yaas šŸ¤©
He gives off such misogynistic vibes. I bet he takes some not so natural 'supplements' to look the way he does, too. Does he mention that to his clients?

She looks sad, lost and like sheā€™s miles away.

View attachment 1383994
Every time i see a picture of niomi, i'm reminded of the subreddit /r/totallynotrobots

She really does give off the vibe of a robot impersonating a human with her dull emotionless stare and lack of real passion for anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Check out bestie Charlotteā€™s comment! šŸ˜¦
Any news bomb dropping soon?!?!
What? No way! Can she be that dumb?? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ ....Yep probably...Geez this gonna end so bad !!!! Need to order a mega truck of popcorn . Tattlers we need to organize a mega event with projector and watch together that madness.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
It is like watching Doctor strange multiverse of madness but with extra blond, pink, yoga and shady Bali coconuts šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Come on Joey!! You need to show yourself and beat that!!šŸ¤£šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hahahaha sheā€™s unbelievable šŸ˜‚ like @curiouscat106 said, her life is better than Netflix series! I have a strong feeling that all of this is gonna end so bad! By the way, Charlotteā€™s comment reminds me that Jamieā€™s sister has mentioned something about catering a special event, hasnā€™t she? And if sheā€™s wearing the ring, why is it on the wrong finger?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Talk about a crazy whirlwind romance!

This would explain why Dental Horsey already met her fam so quickly. And also why his sister flew out from Ireland to grab lunch with them. And the lovely dovey pics on SM.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
It is like watching Doctor strange multiverse of madness but with extra blond, pink, yoga and shady Bali coconuts šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Don't forget the flamingos, smoothie bowls and Frida šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I will lose my tit if that girl gets engaged to this random ass man! I just refuse to believe she's THAT desperate
Also, "living a life of balance and harmony".... Girl where??? Your whole life is in SHAMBLES!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
He doesnā€™t need to. If he ever hears about her engagement, heā€™d be like:

1656698037823.gif

Her friends are even dumber than her, though. If she wanted to keep things Ā« private Ā», they all spill the tea for her šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe it's some "promise ring"... gosh this is so cringe, I am genuinely worried for her now. There is no way all this will end well.

What? No way! Can she be that dumb?? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ ....Yep probably...Geez this gonna end so bad !!!! Need to order a mega truck of popcorn . Tattlers we need to organize a mega event with projector and watch together that madness.
Gril, yes...

1656700364790.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
We assume heā€™s using her, and sheā€™s probably using him too. How can she be at peace with this kind of life? Meanwhile, her family doesnā€™t seem too concerned about her situation. Yeah, everythingā€™s fiiiine..

Reactions: 16
I understand sheā€™s delusional, but surely sheā€™s not delusional enough to marry McDonkey so soon?
Oh lord(on), this is becoming such a train wreckā€¦.

(Also to confirm - Didnā€™t she recently visit some bridal shop on a brand deal or something????)

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.