Niomi Smart #45 Fourchette la baguette and Donkey in the shed, are they engaged yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A celebrity PT with his own business is any day better than a nomad who is organizing creepy parties ! Status wise , whatever wise !

Even though PTBs personality sucks , he is good with his family and close with his friends. He took her to his family dinner for his bday , to brunch with his mom and they seems to be financially well off family in London! After naked bed selfies , kissing photos, cooking brunch in underwears shocking that she is moved on so quickly !

Kind of feel like he had true feelings for her ( May not have started like that ) , but she just used him.

If everyone remember that Joe followed some steamy accounts soon after break up , there probably was some talk about that aspect of their relationship , she probably acted vanilla throughout the relationship that he was bored ! She is on the race to prove otherwise jumping from one relation to other , and posting creepy intimate pics . Jokes on her though , ain’t nobody getting impressed by this. Ruining her reputation is all that is doing .

And what is with selecting guys who like to pose naked or show butts on socials media ?

PS: she shouldn’t have started a relationship with PTB and kept that one long term friendship as is.

Also PTB Better 10000% than the horse man !

Reactions: 15
she looks like a blunt turtle in that pic. I dislike her internet presence. it is so useless, boring, meaningless, shallow.. i’m not saying that every content creator has to be smart or empathetic and have an opinion — imo if you have nothing valuable or original or authentically empahtetic to add on a particular issue just keep your mouth shut, it’s better than regurgitating same old banalities. But with her there’s no esthetic, no vibe. just irrelevant ads and comments on her weak physical skills and bland preferences.
I agree, I don't watch much tv but I watch something on Youtube every day, it's usually either book videos/reviews or watching cooking and learning new recipes. And there are so many people I watch that make content every week and keep it fresh and interesting and its not their job even though they have been doing it for years, its a hobby for them. And they put out some amazing stuff while still going to a job and taking care of their kids etc.. while Niomi has all the time in the world but zero creativity and she thinks her content is meaningful lol.

She reminds me of my cousin, who was so self centered when she was a teenager...she had pictures of herself all over her room, but just of her. She would cut other people out of them so that she could put multiple pix of her face into one frame. And she had many, many framed pix of herself lol. Hate to say it but she turned out to be a terrible person actually, very emotionally abusive towards her closest friends and family.. shocker.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Bali also offer a “digital nomad visa” so people can work from Bali - TAX FREE…. I’m sure this is something Dimbobs is interested in

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Bali also offer a “digital nomad visa” so people can work from Bali - TAX FREE…. I’m sure this is something Dimbobs is interested in
Versus giving their own citizens a break, nice. (n) Its painful to see a grifter like her getting perks like this.

Reactions: 29
Hi folks, I’m all caught up on the thread! Already heading back to Bali… I knew it, this summer is going to be a train wreck for Niomi. She thinks it’s a hot girl summer, when really it’s a lost girl summer. I’m here to watch it all though
88128923-F589-483A-ABE0-B833C44C5DAB.gif

Reactions: 33
Since she switches personalities every time she gets a new guy...will we see party girl Niomi again when she next lands in Bali, I wonder? Will she be off her tits on molly ten minutes after touching down, glowsticks in her mouth like she's some kind of pescatarian rave walrus...?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Lol I really want popcorn now but I just finished washing all the dishes and do I want to wash another pot.. decisions, decisions.

Maybe that's why Joe loved working out of the house so much, he probably got to gobble down food while his parole office wasn't watching his every move.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was going to joke about how this is the kind of thing that Niomi would hide from her partner but I don’t need to because she actually did hide popcorn from Joe!!
Omg you’re right! He was eating it on the floor

Reactions: 6
5594FD0E-C313-490E-821F-695030D93E7A.jpeg
She is going to Bali for work guys... it's serious business :rolleyes: She is becoming the yoga teacher her followers begged for.

"Yoga for anxiety" ? who the f is she kidding ?? what does she know about anxiety? she has always lived in a privileged bubble. If there is anything in her life that gives her anxiety she got a facial or a presstrip in some spa and that's it.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 1381611She is going to Bali for work guys... it's serious business :rolleyes: She is becoming the yoga teacher her followers begged for.

"Yoga for anxiety" ? who the f is she kidding ?? what does she know about anxiety? she has always lived in a privileged bubble. If there is anything in her life that gives her anxiety she got a facial or a presstrip in some spa and that's it.
But don't you remember the meltdown she had when she had 4 emails to send. High anxiety stuff right there 🙄🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Since she switches personalities every time she gets a new guy...will we see party girl Niomi again when she next lands in Bali, I wonder? Will she be off her tits on molly ten minutes after touching down, glowsticks in her mouth like she's some kind of pescatarian rave walrus...?
Lmao 🤣 This is the funniest comment

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have a few days off social media and miss the new bf reveal ! Ffs! 😂
His teeth are something else , makes Rylans teeth look natural !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder what Niomi's family honestly things about all this.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.