Niomi Smart #45 Fourchette la baguette and Donkey in the shed, are they engaged yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Niomi thinks Bali life can fix everything, even down to her nails. I’m cackling

* Btw, off topic, but I just got my masters diploma today, I’m so happy 🥲 Frantically writing my grad paper and reading this thread at the same time was an experience lmao
Congratulations! So exciting to have successfully manifested your diploma 😉

(Just kidding, enjoy the results of your actual hard work!)

• Haha
Reactions: 39

* Btw, off topic, but I just got my masters diploma today, I’m so happy 🥲 Frantically writing my grad paper and reading this thread at the same time was an experience lmao
A fine balance!!HUGE congratulations. Great milestone 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Since she’s in Bali, we didn’t get to see one single photo of her exploring the surroundings. It’s all about the bars and restaurants for tourists she went to, people she’s hanging out with, some crappy things about her mug, her body and.. oh her mug again. She’s such a parasite who shouldn’t be allowed to stay there that long. Go home and leave Bali alone, you halfwit.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She has a really unhealthy greyish tint in those shots on the motorcycle. Also, what an absolute idiot, riding without a helmet. A friend almost died while in one of the Greek islands because of this. Had to be airlifted to a hospital.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Watching her old cooking vlogs I still cant get over her hiding food. Was she scared he would put on weight and spoil her pictures and videos or something?
I get the feeling that it was more about him eating all of that and maybe asking her to partake on it and having the chance to eat it. Kinda like: are you sure you don’t want peanut butter? Not even a bit? So in order to avoid that better not have that chance by having the food around. Idk just a theory

there it is
Her moving vlogs always have something going on, this one with the peanut butter and then the other one with the cringy piano moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Congrats! You rock! Or should I say "so happy we helped you MaNiFeSteD it " 🥰🥰

Congratulations! So exciting to have successfully manifested your diploma 😉

(Just kidding, enjoy the results of your actual hard work!)
Oh my we wrote the same! We are SpIrItUaLlY connected. Should we now live together in a community and wear white clothes and have flowers in our hair !!🤩😅🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Same!! And to think Joe spent so much time and money designing it in India!
Also, what cringey piano moment?! 👀

@pointblankperiod Congratulations on your Masters 🤩 this thread was such a tonic for me when I was revising for exams, what a ride indeed!
I didn’t even know that he designed it, I loved that ring as well but tbh I don’t think Nimbob was head over heels for it. I was born in May as well so that’s my birthstone as well…or at least that’s why I thought he choose that ring 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
If she ever gets injured in an accident, for sure she’s gonna scream « why me? » like the stupidest moron ever.

View attachment 1401717
I mean it’s common in SE Asia for locals to drive without helmets because the roads are more congested and motorbikes rarely drive faster than 20 mph (you should still wear a helmet though).

That being said, didn’t she take scooter driving lessons?? Imagine if Niomi actually rented a bike/Moped and explored the real Bali - I’d actually watch her content then 😂😂. It’s so sad that her self-empowerment kick disappeared the minute she figured she could have men chauffeur her around various places…

( Also congrats on earning your Masters @pointblankperiod!!! That’s a huge milestone and I’m glad the thread could offer some entertainment along the way XD)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.