Niomi Smart #45 Fourchette la baguette and Donkey in the shed, are they engaged yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, she's trying to prove something to someone.

I never post stories, but my mum told me recently that no-one likes me and I have no friends. So now I purposely post stories doing things with my friends on the weekends just so she can see. Yes, I'm petty and immature.

She definitely wants someone to see she's "happy" and sleeping with a guy.
Not petty and immature. For your mother to say negative things like that to and about you is not acceptable. Shove your ' normal' life in her face for all your worth!!Have a hug as well 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I’m back on Vlogmas 2018 🙈 I started at the beginning and she’s like a different person compared to the day 12 disaster. I can’t remember who said but Nims definitely thought Joe was going to come back from India and propose. He’s given her the advent calendar counting down the days until he gets back and she’s getting waaaay too excited about socks and bath salts. But now she’s booking in for loads of beauty treatments; eyebrows, lash extensions… she’s all “gotta look my best for the engagement pics Christmas!”
Cringe!!! Her meltdown makes so much more sense now. It wasn’t just about him working. It was that he’d come back and didn’t immediately get down on one knee! Or really give a tit that they’d not seen each other for weeks.
Gotta watch the episodes in order, otherwise the boxset doesn’t make sense…

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Yep, she's trying to prove something to someone.

I never post stories, but my mum told me recently that no-one likes me and I have no friends. So now I purposely post stories doing things with my friends on the weekends just so she can see. Yes, I'm petty and immature.

She definitely wants someone to see she's "happy" and sleeping with a guy.
You have friends, us <3 We love you!

Parents can be such trolls! :p

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Granny T is probably holding the camera. You’re doing amazing, sweetie!

I have to say her ability to not eat is the hardest thing she’s ever worked at. I wish I could manifest being skinny.
Haha remember the housewarming card that Terrina sent her and Joe? It was pretty odd, and then weirder still that Niomi shared it in her video 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
A few minutes watching a Niomi lockdown vlog ought to cure you of that. Poor Joey looks like he's just escaped from the gulag.
Watched some of her old stuff too, so different.. her hair looks so stiff, weird!

1657252093862.png

• Wow
Reactions: 13
1052926C-EF4A-4A22-BB17-F77EA1225367.png
So forky went to Wimbledon with a brand and his whole table seemed like female influencers- Lydia Millen etc. Seemed like more of a niomi type event. Maybe he and dimbob really are still “great friends” and she just gave him her invite!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Why is everyone smiling except him? Aaaand.. relax.
Perhaps people did not know who he was and that he is GETTING THINGS DONE ...or perhaps they know him only because the lost in the jungle tit (aka nimebcile's fling).
Nevertheless, thank you forky for keeping up with the tradition of looking clenched AF....

Ps: have you seen last joe stories ?? No mooning, no cringe fest, so wholesome in comparison to those chimpanzees 🥲
Nimbecile is really digging her hole to oblivion.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
1657267788055.png

Well, there’s something called niomiforniomi worldwide. Not really similar, except for Niomi.

1657267866168.png

Indeed 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 1400851So forky went to Wimbledon with a brand and his whole table seemed like female influencers- Lydia Millen etc. Seemed like more of a niomi type event. Maybe he and dimbob really are still “great friends” and she just gave him her invite!
This is exactly where I would have expected to see Niomi popping up holding a glass of fizz and grinning like a maniac with her head cocked to one side.

Who is the influencer who wore the pyjamas?

Notice Lydia E Millen finally got her hair sorted. Last time I checked in she killed her designer cat and was terrorising a pregnant hairdresser online for ruining it. Classy broad.
Bradley looks like a handsome man - in his mid forties.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh her bags have arrived. Also thr thank you to everyone for helping manifest this? Is she taking the piss! No one cares Niomi. People have real problems in their lives than you not having your teeny tiny bikinis. Honestly this girl needs a reality check.

Reactions: 23
View attachment 1400851So forky went to Wimbledon with a brand and his whole table seemed like female influencers- Lydia Millen etc. Seemed like more of a niomi type event. Maybe he and dimbob really are still “great friends” and she just gave him her invite!
You could be right. He was there with Elizabeth Arden which is a really strange fit for Forky! I don't know if you can pass on invites of this type, but maybe you can if the person you're passing the invite on to has enough followers!

Notice Lydia E Millen finally got her hair sorted. Last time I checked in she killed her designer cat and was terrorising a pregnant hairdresser online for ruining it. Classy broad.
She killed her cat? What?!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’ve been digging around because I’m sick right now, and I have a LOT of time on my hands. It looks like the house is not just Lordon’s house, and he must share it with some people. He was tagged in some yoga thingy on Instagram and I checked the profile, and they film some classes there. Maybe that’s Niomi’s next step and why she needed the videographer?

2F306300-1487-4717-B3AA-BD3532C15691.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I’ve been digging around because I’m sick right now, and I have a LOT of time on my hands. It looks like the house is not just Lordon’s house, and he must share it with some people. He was tagged in some yoga thingy on Instagram and I checked the profile, and they film some classes there. Maybe that’s Niomi’s next step and why she needed the videographer?

View attachment 1401143
Oooh yea maybe they asked her to film some yoga classes ?

Also please not the manifesting the bag 😭😭

Reactions: 8

View attachment 1401143

Commune vibes.

Makes a lot of sense. Run, Nims, run!

ETA: I wonder if the guy with the cult leader vibes and freaky eyes lives there too??

Reactions: 22
Commune vibes.

Makes a lot of sense. Run, Nims, run!

ETA: I wonder if the guy with the cult leader vibes and freaky eyes lives there too??
That was my first thought too, but from what I gathered, the cult leader dude doesn't live there. The girl who runs the acroyoga classes lives there (or looks like it) and is involved with the Awakened Dreamers too. There's another girl who went to an AD event and either lives there or went to that house to record a podcast episode with Lordon. Definitely commune vibes... I honestly don't know what Nimbob is thinking getting involve with all of this.

ETA: Lordon also hangs out with a bunch of coaches. Among them an intimacy coach and a manifestation one. Maybe that's how Niomi got her suitcases back lmao.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Ps: have you seen last joe stories ?? No mooning, no cringe fest, so wholesome in comparison to those chimpanzees 🥲
Nimbecile is really digging her hole to oblivion.
Looks like Joey is on a relaxing family holiday by the sea. Nice.

Meanwhile, Nims is manifesting suitcases, hanging out with possible cult members, and may be living in a commune. Yikes!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.