Niomi Smart #45 Fourchette la baguette and Donkey in the shed, are they engaged yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just read some comments under her latest YouTube video.

1657283004847.jpeg

Such a good comment!

1657283017346.jpeg

1657283033179.jpeg

Please, don’t!

1657283145346.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 44
That was my first thought too, but from what I gathered, the cult leader dude doesn't live there. The girl who runs the acroyoga classes lives there (or looks like it) and is involved with the Awakened Dreamers too. There's another girl who went to an AD event and either lives there or went to that house to record a podcast episode with Lordon. Definitely commune vibes... I honestly don't know what Nimbob is thinking getting involve with all of this.

ETA: Lordon also hangs out with a bunch of coaches. Among them an intimacy coach and a manifestation one. Maybe that's how Niomi got her suitcases back lmao.
Manifestation coach? duck me sideways 🙄😑 These people just take advantage of vulnerable people, honestly. Scammers

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can we come back to the we're married tit? I mean...
Do we must give him credit ? He was probably seeking for attention, knowing it will be spread here. This can't be serious.

... this can't be serious, right ?? oh moon

Reactions: 6
No helmet, deep thoughts, amazing content. What an inspiring influencer, genuine role model!

1657288139231.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Why isn't she wearing a helmet?! What a bleeping idiot. She cares more about her hair than her own safety.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
If she ever gets injured in an accident, for sure she’s gonna scream « why me? » like the stupidest moron ever.

1657289492671.jpeg

Reactions: 19
If she ever gets injured in an accident, for sure she’s gonna scream « why me? » like the stupidest moron ever.

View attachment 1401717
She's such a moron. I bet she doesn't want to wear a helmet because it will mess up her hair!

It's illegal not to wear a helmet in Canggu, but she probably thinks she's so cool. Hopefully the police fine her before she kills herself. 5 foreigners have died from moped accidents in the last 6 months in Canggu. Her stupidity astounds me sometimes.

Reactions: 41
Is that Lordon driving? Maybe I'm old fashioned but wouldn't offering Niomi your helmet be the kind/chivalrous thing to do? Unless he offered and she's so obsessed with her hair she said no. She'd rather have (more) brain damage than cover the mane.

Reactions: 12
Is that Lordon driving? Maybe I'm old fashioned but wouldn't offering Niomi your helmet be the kind/chivalrous thing to do? Unless he offered and she's so obsessed with her hair she said no. She'd rather have (more) brain damage than cover the mane.
I think it's Sophie's boyfriend? Jake something.

No helmet, deep thoughts, amazing content. What an inspiring influencer, genuine role model!

View attachment 1401672
Wait ...since the duck when Bali sun is making nails stronger. What an idiot...perhaps start first to eat decent amount of food genius...perhaps then you will look decently and not as a human version of chaos and despair.

If you have no brain, no need a helmet to protect.

She is so obnoxiously insufferable. I have never had such an urge to slap someone 🤣🤣 so annoying dear lord.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wait ...since the duck when Bali sun is making nails stronger. What an idiot...perhaps start first to eat decent amount of food genius...perhaps then you will look decently and not as a human version of chaos and despair.

If you have no brain, no need a helmet to protect.

She is so obnoxiously insufferable. I have never had such an urge to slap someone 🤣🤣 so annoying dear lord.
At this stage, I have no more words to tell how senseless her attitude is. Every day she’s losing her mind a little bit more. It’s getting worse and worse, so my question is: when is she supposed to start healing?

Reactions: 11
Why does it look like she's naked here? Lmao.. also her favorite kind of sandwich, yeah for sure, the kind you can't eat, must be a favorite then.

1657292833640.png

Reactions: 29
Manifestation coach? duck me sideways 🙄😑 These people just take advantage of vulnerable people, honestly. Scammers
A manifestation coach? Sounds right up Forky's alley? "Get it done by manifesting it!"

View attachment 1401717
Not only is she going to scream "why me", she also thinks people are being mean to her

Reactions: 5
Her nails can't be weak, remember she takes daily supplements for it or is it a lie like everything she says ?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Niomi thinks Bali life can fix everything, even down to her nails. I’m cackling

* Btw, off topic, but I just got my masters diploma today, I’m so happy 🥲 Frantically writing my grad paper and reading this thread at the same time was an experience lmao

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

* Btw, off topic, but I just got my masters diploma today, I’m so happy 🥲 Frantically writing my grad paper and reading this thread at the same time was an experience lmao
That's huge, congratulations!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Can we come back to the we're married tit? I mean...
Lordon probably gave Niomi her first orgasm and an ankle bracelet, and convinced her that they have a deep spiritual connection ( = marriage of the souls).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

Yay, congrats!!! ♥🎉

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.