Niomi Smart #45 Fourchette la baguette and Donkey in the shed, are they engaged yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PRENUP NIOMI!!
Theyre not binding here. The best chance she's got (if above plan is correct) is she comes to her senses really quickly and gets a quick divorce, the court then wouldn't apply the usual 50:50 starting point

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I just kept saying “oh no” reading all this cult stuff. I definitely think she would fall for love bombing, specially if she’s feeling lost.

As for family/friend intervention, Niomi is a grown woman, there is only so much you can do. Since she doesn’t seem to take criticism very well it might be better that her family let her do her thing and remain close to pick her back up again when it falls apart. Cult 101 is to push away any outside support system.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Okay I have a wild theory… and it could very well be out to lunch. So here goes. Do we think that Nims could actually be getting married within the month? It wouldn’t surprise me. Or it could be a total coincidence. Here’s why lol:

- She brings back Lordon to her family home within weeks of meeting him
- Sister of Lordon states she’s the matchmaker and the best thing she’s done
- BFF Says she’s wearing “THE ring”
- Nims flies back to Bali weeks after returning to London and barely mentioning it to her followers.
- Nims Grandmother states she’ll miss her to which Nims replies “I’ll miss you too. See you in a month on the boat!” (Pretty far trek for her to travel no?)
- Nims first posts in Bali to her Instagram stories are: Shopping for lingerie & looking for a videographer & photographer. OH and she was recently at an event in London for a company who sells wedding dresses prior to leaving for Bali….

Again could be out to lunch and could very well be a coincidence lol.
As far as I know (and other ladies have pointed it out too) when a person falls into a cult, the onset is super rapid.

hence why Nims seems to be sprinting and jumping through all the hoops in a matter of weeks, when it would take months or even years for most folk.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Is this his equivalent of the flamingo pose? I spared the one where he's naked because no one should have to see that.
Screenshot_20220704_112747.jpg
Screenshot_20220704_112733.jpg
Screenshot_20220704_112720.jpg
Screenshot_20220704_112708.jpg
Screenshot_20220704_112657.jpg
Screenshot_20220704_112641.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
This is what I see... It's creepy how he's working on Niomi in isolation, like she's far away from her friends and family and using her obsession with Bali seems to work to his advantage, really hope he's not grooming her for something. This whole thing is quite unsettling.

1656952880670.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Didn't realize this guy was Irish, assumed he was from London. In fairness, a lovely Irish accent could *almost* convince me to do anything too :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (Maybe not sell my house and join a cult though).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Didn't realize this guy was Irish, assumed he was from London. In fairness, a lovely Irish accent could *almost* convince me to do anything too :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (Maybe not sell my house and join a cult though).
Just listen to one of his videos or podcasts. His voice is a big turnoff.

Reactions: 16

Even that looks culty, at least he's not calling it The Smart Summit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was expecting her to get caught up with weirdos trying to convince her to promote their mlm scams, not an actual cult. She is so naive! Her family must not understand what she's caught up in because they're even more stupid than she is, they just want her to be happy which means she needs to be married to a reasonably wealthy guy before her mid 30s. They probably have an overly polite relationship and never really talk about deep personal things, and she doesn't have any close friends so there is no one who can level with her.

Those pictures of a woman bound and the group of men looking at her... what the f*ck?!

I'm gping to DM her some info about what she's caught up in and how cults prey on people, she might read it and it could spark something. I'm not sure what else to do to help her

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I'm gping to DM her some info about what she's caught up in and how cults prey on people, she might read it and it could spark something. I'm not sure what else to do to help her
She will probably block you.

Hopefully someone who actually cares about her will read this thread so at least they know what this guy is like and the sort of people he associates with. I can't see how anyone who really cares about her wellbeing could turn a blind eye to this. It could turn into a really bad situation for her.

Reactions: 29
Forky should take a detour from his Ibiza trip and head to Bali for an intervention.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
That circle of men surrounding the tied up woman looks truly awful 🤢
Looks like it could be Shibari?
Never would have pictured an uptight Niomi who was lockedway in the Woodward family's guesthouse in 2020, singing about smoothie bowl weather like a demented children's television presenter graduating to mushrooms, orgies and shibari!

Geez the more I dig into this guy the more creeped out I get. Yes he follows this Fit for service thing and it's creator Aubrey Marcus on instagram (found a podcast on Spotify which exposes their cultish behaviour but haven't listened to it yet) but I don't know if he's directly connected to them. No need though, he has his own cultish thingy going on!
He seems to be part of the team/organization called Awakened Dreamers & their work is umm.. quite interesting..?

View attachment 1390264View attachment 1390265View attachment 1390267View attachment 1390269

Proof he's part of the team:

View attachment 1390270View attachment 1390271

Funny how on their promotional posters they write "White attire required" but don't say anything about shrooms which I assume are also required.
Oh Nims, what have you gotten yourself into...
They don't even supply the fungi? What exactly are people parting with their hard earned cash for - his dazzling smile?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Niomi Smart #46 If you need help, blink twice
Forky should take a detour from his Ibiza trip and head to Bali for an intervention.
He planned to go to Bali later this year.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.