Niomi Smart #44 She ‘got it done’ with Forky in bed, then moved to Bali and brought a Donkey to her shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed.
We all know Nims wants babies, like yesterday so I don’t see this one working out long term. 1-2 years max. Now I’m not saying you can’t have babies in Bali, but I don’t see Nims being willing to raise a family there, she’ll want to do that back in the UK.

Reactions: 12
And still, she moved to India with her fiancé, but was only thinking of getting back to London. She is so unsecure about herself she never know what to do with her life, and she waits for others to decide for her. And then she blames them for "their" expectations, but seriously, she has built her own nightmare.
She was so judgmental about India, really left a bad taste in my mouth…I’m pretty sure she only likes Bali because she’s staying in a paradise, designed for rich tourists with a staff catering to her every whim.

Reactions: 33
She was so judgmental about India, really left a bad taste in my mouth…I’m pretty sure she only likes Bali because she’s staying in a paradise, designed for rich tourists with a staff catering to her every whim.
But for like 90% of her time in India she was staying at Soho House Mumbai. Honestly, she only ever sees the Disneyland version of the countries she visits. She's the epitome of the annoying white traveler.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
has she posted one thing about the roe vs wade decision? its embarrassing if she hasn't. especially with the ambassador for women in her bio ffs

Reactions: 25
has she posted one thing about the roe vs wade decision? its embarrassing if she hasn't. especially with the ambassador for women in her bio ffs
of course she hasn't, she's not eloquent enough to string together a sentence that would add anything worthwhile to the topic

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She will only post if it lines her pockets with money or freebies. I hope that the organization drops her (if they haven’t already)- she has done nothing of value to women and is the epitome of who should not be fronting such a cause.

Reactions: 17
Thread #45
Leaving the shed to share a bed with dental daddy in Bali!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Of course not, she doesn’t even know what’s going on. Not sure she even knows something just happened actually.

Reactions: 14
Of course not, she doesn’t even know what’s going on. Not sure she even knows something just happened actually.
Wouldn't it be sad if the only reason she was ever up to date was because of Joe's awareness of different topics

Wouldn't it be sad if the only reason she was ever up to date was because of Joe's awareness of different topics
Maybe it rubs her the wrong way to talk about abortion when she's got no real prospects to get pregnant. The same feeling fuels her disdain of Daisy-May, I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

Maybe it rubs her the wrong way to talk about abortion when she's got no real prospects to get pregnant. The same feeling fuels her disdain of Daisy-May, I think.
It's probable. To her Joe was really intelligent and informed and I'm guessing he'd just read curated news on instagram or something and has a baseline understanding of current issues and to anyone else he'd seem a bit dense. Grim.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She finally has an excuse to give her friends and family as to why she will keep running away to Bali.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would not even want that deranged idiot to write or record anything just to listen "Licherally" in every sentence and make it all about her as ususal. She screams entitled and privileged all the damn time. Women forwomenuk what the hell were you thinking...chicks priority is to post selfies, be on a beach, drink coconut water and marry a rich dreamy guy at all cost. How the F is this a model to follow and support for other women 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
BULLSHIT.

1656438720883.jpeg

She really looks dreadful.. and again, so angry.

(Geez, that pose looks so unnatural. Go take a break Niomi, you just keep failing at your job, this is beyond embarrassing.)

1656438736058.png

The followers are so fast 🤭

1656438768988.png

1656438777958.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Niomi pretending she's a model again.

Love the comments calling out the lack of transparency as well. Wish every single person who comments did that.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I bet my ball skills are better than hers ;).

Does she mean the challenge of being with her? Nobody is up for that from what I can see. I'm sure she posted pretty much the same type of tennis dressed image a year or so ago. The joke is she doesn't even play it!

Screenshot_2022-06-28-19-01-09-995_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 12
It’s so frustrating how Ms. Womenforwomenuk has no issue with criticizing her followers for “bringing women down,” but hasn’t spoken ONCE about Wade v Roe…. Speaks volumes about her character

Reactions: 30

Does she mean the challenge of being with her? Nobody is up for that from what I can see. I'm sure she posted pretty much the same type of tennis dressed image a year or so ago. The joke is she doesn't even play it!

View attachment 1376494
Who’s up for the challenge?
What challenge? Like sorting her hair out before taking some pictures? Yeah, pretty tough task, I know Niomi.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

View attachment 1376494
At least she learned to not put a poll like for the question If people trust her to be the driver.
Too many people voted NO last time, dim dim? 🤣
Whatever you do nimbecile, the answer is always HELL NO!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.