Niomi Smart #44 She ‘got it done’ with Forky in bed, then moved to Bali and brought a Donkey to her shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I get what people are saying regarding Niomi’s silence on Roe v. Wade, but I’m glad she’s not posting shite about it for the sake of it. Her Irish wannabe Holly (Dublin Dental’s sister) posted a load of meaningless bullshit about it along with a picture of her pouting in a Repeal the 8th top. 🤮

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Has she ever even spoken about female bodily autonomy? It's totally possible she's actually a pro-lifer. She's the product of a teen pregnancy with an absentee father. Meanwhile her sister is an IVF baby. Her Tory family could have some strong views here about "unwanted" babies or something dumb like that. Even if not, the silence speaks volumes. She is a deeply unempathetic person. It's too much work for her to simply repost Michelle Obama's letter like every other girl on Instagram.

Not to keep bringing up Forky, but look at this tweet he liked recently 👀. Oh moon! The climate change denial tweets are a special extra treat.
3BF49C09-D13F-46F9-A978-759D6883E743.jpeg

I feel like I need to add a disclaimer that there is a chance this account is not actually him. He does follow Trump family members on Insta and he has a right-leaning vibe though. Niomi willingly associated with him, so given her silence on Roe V Wade it’s safe to assume she tolerates this type of rhetoric just fine.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
She looks so mean in that tennis photo. Like unhappy, bitter sort of mean.

Reactions: 22
Some of these comments have already disappeared...
Wow, I guess that answers the question. Niomi likes to curate what her perception is. No wonder she keeps failing in actual relationships with people.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Almost worth it at that price!

Just checked Amazon ( I live in Us) 1 left in stock lol..

1656463255168.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4

Looool

Her hair looks so dry! It's like hay... maybe that's what attracted Lordon 😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Same garbage hair he gives all the other cheap losers, they probably line up at the door.

1656469847227.png

6 years on YT and this is his sub count lol

1656469903933.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
"Instagram is escapism guys litcherelly! remember? My followers don't come to this safe space to read info about whoever vs whoever.. So instead, here is a pic of my pawfect ass. Moon!"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her IG feed makes no sense, she posts (bad) selfies, photos in Bali, photos in London, photos in a castle playing tennis, ads, "inspirational quotes" (*sigh*), photos in gold dress, photos with her family... she's such a mess.

Reactions: 17
Speaking of deleting comments. Niomi's comment and the subsequent comment re: the Whites on Lordon's sister'a IG are also gone... Nimsy must have been alone and bored at home last night.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
hazelpallazzo1: What do you think about Russia and Ukraine?
Niomi: I’ve never been there before! What are the best places you’d recommend? I need to find a plane ticket for free, it sounds amazing!

hannahsinden: And also how about Roe v Wade?! What’s your stance Niomi?
Niomi: Who the hell are Roe and Wade? Would love to meet them, they seem lovely!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Finally back on here! Barely had any time since I started volunteering and designing more and got into cooking.

Oh, my! It took me 3 huge cups of tea (even the sirens hasn’t bothered me much) to read these missed threads of Nimbob, who is still falling down (aka reinventing herself).
Thank you all for not forgetting me ❤

Me, my family and my cat are fine, russians haven't come closer to my region, but missile attacks are still happening every 2-3 days. My friend who lost her house now in Belgium but really wants to come back to motherland. The owner of amazon shop decided to give me that shop (she's starting a family and doesn't want to do it anymore), so I'm kinda excited to try some POD hustle (even though everyone is telling me its dead).

This thread is my go-to place for some much needed laughter and some dive into another reality where a dead-behind-the-eyes girl tries to convince people she has it all.
Julie, I'm so glad to hear from you. How is your cat? I live in Belgium and start volunteering for Ukrainian refugees next week. I hope your friend is getting all the information and help that she needs.

Stay strong! The world is still thinking about Ukraine 💕

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.