Niomi Smart #40 Frozen face and dead eye stare, hoping Forky misses me and my fried blonde hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Niomi be like:
1649092942630.jpeg

Also Niomi: 7 ads/gifted experiences in 3 weeks!
- a staycation in a hotel in London
- 2 sponsored posts for BMW
- a gifted trip in Meribel
- an ad for Next
- a gifted hair appointment
- an ad for Jimmy Fairly

🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
I think she’s still seeing Forky but they’re planning to pause things while she’s away for 6 weeks. He’s not really invited to Bali and she keeps going on about how she’s excited for her solo trip. His decision to go will be “last minute” - which tells me he’s waiting for an OK from Niomi. I think she’ll use it as an excuse to get herself out of her situationship with him perhaps. That’s my hope anyway.

Reactions: 19
I think him saying that it's last minute has to do with their hot/cold on/off relationship. But there's definitely a change between then, as he's an attention hog who would never say no to a chance to show off.

Reactions: 23
Niomi be like:
View attachment 1170954

Also Niomi: 7 ads/gifted experiences in 3 weeks!
- a staycation in a hotel in London
- 2 sponsored posts for BMW
- a gifted trip in Meribel
- an ad for Next
- a gifted hair appointment
- an ad for Jimmy Fairly

🤮🤮
Don't forget the magical art of content creation for thermomix and...several hair appointments(which cannot fix anything as it was atrocious to begin with), and the skin care shish after which she was "glowing"like a ghost or person having a near death experience...and 100th invaslign....and the list can go on and on.
Telemarketing at its finest! No dignity at all. It is all about money money ...

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Don't fogert the magical art of content creation for thermomix and...several hair appointments(which cannot fix anything as it was atrocious to begin with), and the skin care shish after which she was "glowing"like a ghost or person having a near death experience.
Geez, you’re right 🤦🏻‍♀️ I also forgot the free workout sessions and the recent staycation in the Cotswolds.

Reactions: 11
And let's not forget the amount of freebies she gets on a regular basis: Food, cosmetics , clothes, bags etc.
When she needs to pay for something, she is suddenly surprised by the prices. Out of touch princess.

Reactions: 17
Even if she works with several companies, she’s still a rubbish influencer. There’s absolutely not an ounce of creativity in her posts. All she has to do is getting from A to B, taking a few photos, posting them with a text the company told her to add, and waiting for the bank transfer. There are other influencers who actually create content to make people fantasize and buy the products. And we can totally see how they have fun doing it, because they love their job and know what it is really about, but as for Niomi, she constantly does the bare minimum and waits for things to come to her, but keep calling it hard work.

Reactions: 20
Just catching up on her stories. I bleeping hate when ex “vegans” cite nutritional deficiencies as a reason to eat meat/fish/eggs again. It’s such bleeping bullshit. If she was nutritionally deficient it’s because she’s orthorexic, and only eats fruit and veg. You can be vegan and have balance in your diet and be perfectly healthy. Just perpetuates the crap lie that being vegan isn’t healthy. No honey, your restriction isn’t healthy.

rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Her excuse about why she stopped being vegan is such bs. If that was the case, why was she not up front about it from the beginning instead of tiptoeing around questions for the past few months? She’s still very shady about her diet, will say on her stories that she’s eating fish but on face value if I went on her ig profile and didn’t watch her stories, I’d still assume she was vegan.

Reactions: 22
She said she doesn't eat meat but she eats fish, to me fish is meat, I dunno, probably a controversial topic lol and I'm genuinely not trying to offend anyone here. But the fish is alive and to me their flesh is not a plant, etc... I eat seafood with poultry and beef on occasion but mostly grains and veg.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I really don't care what anyone eats, but I think the reason she's getting so much backlash at the moment is precisely because she inexplicably stopped being vegan.

Reactions: 19
Imagine basing your career and life around a diet and then realising it's making you ill. The cognitive dissonance around that must be something else. No wonder she just point blank stopped doing food content. She used to live on blended fruit, roast veg and protein shakes, as far as I can tell. Carbs only as a garnish (sprinkle of granola, anyone?). No wonder she was feeling bad. Now she can eat blended fruit, roasted veg, protein shakes and fish 😐

I love fish, but oily fish aside, there's not a lot of nutrition there. She seems to be going for seafood and white fish, so she's basically on the Victoria Beckham diet now.

Reactions: 21
Imagine basing your career and life around a diet and then realising it's making you ill. The cognitive dissonance around that must be something else. No wonder she just point blank stopped doing food content. She used to live on blended fruit, roast veg and protein shakes, as far as I can tell. Carbs only as a garnish (sprinkle of granola, anyone?). No wonder she was feeling bad. Now she can eat blended fruit, roasted veg, protein shakes and fish 😐

I love fish, but oily fish aside, there's not a lot of nutrition there. She seems to be going for seafood and white fish, so she's basically on the Victoria Beckham diet now.
I have a similar diet. No meat, no dairy, no carbs or very little and no alcohol. I allow fish / vegetables / fruits etc. You can certainly have a healthy lifestyle and live properly on this type of diet even exercise regularly (I used to do 5K 4 times a week + yoga on weekends). You have to have correct portions (not a tiny spoon). It's all about making sure you have the right amount of nutrients per day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.