Niomi Smart #40 Frozen face and dead eye stare, hoping Forky misses me and my fried blonde hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back to Niomi... her post about her being overworked or taken advantage of is pretty stupid. Girl should learn to read the room. She works probably a couple of hours a day, when most people work 40 hours week if not more in actual job. How can you complain about being overworked and needing to slow down? If she slows done more, she will move backwards, I am telling you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
She said she doesn't eat meat but she eats fish, to me fish is meat, I dunno, probably a controversial topic lol and I'm genuinely not trying to offend anyone here. But the fish is alive and to me their flesh is not a plant, etc... I eat seafood with poultry and beef on occasion but mostly grains and veg.
Yes! This is such a pet peeve of mine. Fish don't grow on trees, they're animals.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She said she doesn't eat meat but she eats fish, to me fish is meat, I dunno, probably a controversial topic lol and I'm genuinely not trying to offend anyone here. But the fish is alive and to me their flesh is not a plant, etc... I eat seafood with poultry and beef on occasion but mostly grains and veg.
Grates on me too. Don't be all high and mighty saying you don't eat meat but eat fish. It's still an animal 🙄 idiots!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Some of her followers act like her Ads are something precious and to be protected at all costs, smh. This is the result of her "woee poor me, mean unhappily married women are after me" attitude she keeps popping up with anytime some truth knocks on her door.

She called Niomi an influencer, ahahhah!! Burn.

1649101180475.png

Reactions: 20
Her excuse about why she stopped being vegan is such bs. If that was the case, why was she not up front about it from the beginning instead of tiptoeing around questions for the past few months? She’s still very shady about her diet, will say on her stories that she’s eating fish but on face value if I went on her ig profile and didn’t watch her stories, I’d still assume she was vegan.
She is being the victim as usual and blaming her own shortcomings on something external, in this case her diet. It's infuriating because she is spreading misinformation about the plant based diet.

Reactions: 13
I’m not conceited, I’m realistic. Hey, I exude success, what are you gonna do?

1649101640198.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Just catching up on her stories. I bleeping hate when ex “vegans” cite nutritional deficiencies as a reason to eat meat/fish/eggs again. It’s such bleeping bullshit. If she was nutritionally deficient it’s because she’s orthorexic, and only eats fruit and veg. You can be vegan and have balance in your diet and be perfectly healthy. Just perpetuates the crap lie that being vegan isn’t healthy. No honey, your restriction isn’t healthy.

rant over.
Yes! Even if she was having nutritional deficiencies, she should've spoken with a registered dietician and not a nutritionist because their qualifications vary. For her, her plant-based diet was all about control. I'm an ethical vegan and was vegetarian years prior to switching over to veganism and have had zero health issues related to my diet. I am very physically active and track my nutritional intake to avoid nutritional deficiencies. I'm also not afraid of having vegan junk food in moderation, faux animal products, and oils, and I think moderation is key to success on a plant-based diet instead of restricting.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He's so fully of himself. Arrogance and self-importance are massive turn offs. He thinks it's confidence, but it's megalomania in my eyes. How can someone be attracted to this I wonder.

Reactions: 33
In overall i don't care what she eats, it is just completely disrespectful to build an entire carreer on a tag she used on purpose from the start to gain a certain following and tit load of freebies and people needed to call her out several times to actually make her admit she is not actually fully plant based anymore (not to mention knowing shish about nutrition miss "reading one page of a book per year" and always doing some kind of sports/activity just to earn food)
She has a young following for FFS who is glorifying her dumb being God knows why.
Eating blended food with protein powders is just utterly wrong and she spent years gaslighting people (especially joe) for enjoying normal food including carbs. In general it is her problem what she eats and what she does but I have problems that she actually tries to influence others with her unhealthy habits and beliefs which have zero back up in real data and facts.
Queen of faking it in all aspects. ...and don't get me started on the sustainability bullshit. She gets on my nerves so bad. I hope more people will call her out. She is just another parasite of IG.
....and yes I had a bad Monday with the world news and all. Needed to vent. She seriously lives in a different universe.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I find her irritating with all the Saturn return crap. What a load of BS. Read the bleeping room, genocide is happening in Ukrainian, does she think their faith was due to their Saturn return?

Reactions: 29
I used to be obsessed with my Saturn Return too. I thought it was this big "rite of passage" that throws you into adulthood. It's a whole lot of BS. In hindsight, my Saturn Return was simply called adult life lol. It's not this test that is meant to propel you into a different dimension and once you've passed, your life will be rainbow and roses afterwards. If she thinks what she is experiencing now is her Saturn Return then it will probably last for the rest of her life lol. I'm sure people who passed away between 27 and 29 probably blame their death on Saturn smh.

Reactions: 16
I used to be obsessed with my Saturn Return too. I thought it was this big "rite of passage" that throws you into adulthood. It's a whole lot of BS. In hindsight, my Saturn Return was simply called adult life lol. It's not this test that is meant to propel you into a different dimension and once you've passed, your life will be rainbow and roses afterwards. If she thinks what she is experiencing now is her Saturn Return then it will probably last for the rest of her life lol. I'm sure people who passed away between 27 and 29 probably blame their death on Saturn smh.
Even if she believes it, does Saturn return meant a to last for 3 years. I swear to god, this witch has been talking about SR since she was dumped by Joejoe in summer 2020

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Even if she believes it, does Saturn return meant a to last for 3 years. I swear to god, this witch has been talking about SR since she was dumped by Joejoe in summer 2020
It does actually. Saturn Return starts the moment Saturn returns to the house it was in when you were born and is at its strongest when it hits the exact degrees it was at when you were born. It takes roughly 2-3 years for Saturn to go through an entire house (there are 12 houses in the system). So yeah, it would make sense that she's still experiencing it.

Saturn is transiting her 6th house (it is the house it's in her natal chart). It's the house of health habits/well-being, routines and career. It "makes sense" she's getting challenged from a career standpoint and also "makes sense" she amended her diet. Saturn is meant to push you to grow and change in whatever house its transiting by sometimes creating restrictions and challenges.

Saturn in the 6th house: "Work may seem like a terrible grind at this time. Tedious drudgery, inhospitable working conditions, or simply taking care of the inescapable but dull requirements of your work are likely to take precedence now. It's a time of duty before pleasure. Watch your health carefully now, as overwork, poor habits, or accumulated stress may force you to cut back and take better care of your body. "

"Makes sense" = front the outside looking in, but honestly, what she's experiencing is nothing to do with Saturn.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
It does actually. Saturn Return starts the moment Saturn returns to the house it was in when you were born and is at its strongest when it hits the exact degrees it was at when you were born. It takes roughly 2-3 years for Saturn to go through an entire house (there are 12 houses in the system). So yeah, it would make sense that she's still experiencing it.
Ah okay! So we need to tolerate another few months of SR crap. Yikes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Grates on me too. Don't be all high and mighty saying you don't eat meat but eat fish. It's still an animal 🙄 idiots!
For some people it’s about the farming and sustainability and for some it’s about diet. It’s not always about it being an animal. For Niomi it’s all about diet. The sustainability aspect is well out the window.

Reactions: 5
For some people it’s about the farming and sustainability and for some it’s about diet. It’s not always about it being an animal. For Niomi it’s all about diet. The sustainability aspect is well out the window.
When definitions of things start to change it's time to pay attention. I'd love for her to define want an animal is.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.