Niomi Smart #40 Frozen face and dead eye stare, hoping Forky misses me and my fried blonde hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When most people have to think twice before doing some renovation work, Niomi just decided on a whim to have a fun project. She’s already bored AF, but now that her relationship with Bradley is coming to an end, soon her life is going to be really empty. The project is just an umpteenth excuse to tell her followers how busy she is and to have some content to share. Besides, as she’s about to be alone and lonely, she’ll eventually hire craftspersons so she can someone to talk with. She’s so predictable.

Reactions: 19
When most people have to think twice before doing some renovation work, Niomi just decided on a whim to have a fun project. She’s already bored AF, but now that her relationship with Bradley is coming to an end, soon her life is going to be really empty. The project is just an umpteenth excuse to tell her followers how busy she is and to have some content to share. Besides, as she’s about to be alone and lonely, she’ll eventually hire craftspersons so she can someone to talk with. She’s so predictable.
She won't even have to do it herself as she wants a project manager...

Reactions: 13
:ROFLMAO:

She can't even bring herself to organize a move from one side of London to the other, so I really can't picture her taking on the role of project manager. Of course, she's hiring external help because God knows she's too "busy" to actually sit down and brainstorm!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
People struggling to pay their bills, struggling to heat their food, but Niomi wants to throw money away - or more like get a company to gift her stuff and throw its own money away - on redoing a kitchen that looks fairly new.

Truly, influencers are the worst.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It's especially stupid considering what shows up when you search those exact terms. She's an idiot.
Exactly. I just did a google search with 3 words and the first link is her house. Idiot!! Also did she actually pay more than the asking price? 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I just saw this and it reminded me of niomi

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok calm down Niomi, it wasn't that 'insane'. The way she laughs maniacally when she says 'there was LIGHTNING!'

Noodle's face said it all.

Untitled 7.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Very petty for me saying this, hate when people don’t use a harness

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The wet dog on the cream sofa is making me twitch. What is wrong with her?? She’s getting a new one so who cares, it’s going in the bin? (Or the storage shed for some poor idiot to buy)

Reactions: 22
Poor Noodle looks exhausted. Her eyes look like they can barely stay open here:

B0EA1F3B-3F41-45D7-B153-8B47F16050C9.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Aww that doggie real does look sad :( I think she misses her family.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.