Niomi Smart #40 Frozen face and dead eye stare, hoping Forky misses me and my fried blonde hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being stuck in a shed with Niomi for a week because you have no choice 😣

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Ok calm down Niomi, it wasn't that 'insane'. The way she laughs maniacally when she says 'there was LIGHTNING!'

Noodle's face said it all.

View attachment 1175303
She spends 24/7 on her phone. Is she really that dumb to not check the weather forecast?? Like you can LICHERALLY place an app directly to access it and send notifications FFS! Eefff me she is annoyingly beyond any human comprehension DUMB.
It is not Saturn return. I officially call it nimbecile return. When the human evolution goes backwards. She will soon re-discover a wheel and fire.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Funny she once thought she was equipped enough to give advice on how to handle stress. In the first 5 minutes, she says "we are the most stressed generation. We are working more, longer hours, we are earning less and money is always an issue, isn't it?".

Let me have a laugh.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
She spends 24/7 on her phone. Is she really that dumb to not check the weather forecast?? Like you can LICHERALLY place an app directly to access it and send notifications FFS! Eefff me she is annoyingly beyond any human comprehension DUMB.
It is not Saturn return. I officially call it nimbecile return. When the human evolution goes backwards. She will soon re-discover a wheel and fire.
I think she may get « soaked » on purpose to put it straight away on Instagram. She always does that when she goes on a run under the rain, for instance, acting like she’s surprised. I know some people who think the wet look on women is sexy. She may be one of them.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I think she may get « soaked » on purpose to put it straight away on Instagram. She always does that when she goes on a run under the rain, for instance, acting like she’s surprised. I know some people who think the wet look on women is sexy. She may be one of them.
Let me vomit....
Screenshot_20220406-204004_Samsung Internet.jpg

Ps: I understand Forky's problem...it makes entirely sense.
FB_IMG_1649270602245.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Funny she once thought she was equipped enough to give advice on how to handle stress. In the first 5 minutes, she says "we are the most stressed generation. We are working more, longer hours, we are earning less and money is always an issue, isn't it?".

Let me have a laugh.
Is she for real?? She acts like she's a coal miner wasting away from work. I swears sometimes I feel like she lives in a parallel universe quote close to ours but not exactly.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Aww poor lobsters, I read once that the older ones hold hands with the younger lobsters to help them cross tumultuous currents, walking them along the seafloor to safety. Gotta check this account out, thank you!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
To be honest, she can eat whatever she likes. There has to be some balance. People can't go around saying she is PB to hide an ED and when she starts eating proper food, she gets slammed every single time she eats something. I don't like Niomi, but she's honestly free to eat whatever she likes. These campaigners need to get a grip because she's been walking around with leather bags for a long time, so her eating lobster isn't really a surprise.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
To be honest, she can eat whatever she likes. There has to be some balance. People can't go around saying she is PB to hide an ED and when she starts eating proper food, she gets slammed every single time she eats something. I don't like Niomi, but she's honestly free to eat whatever she likes. These campaigners need to get a grip because she's been walking around with leather bags for a long time, so her eating lobster isn't really a surprise.
Yes she is free to eat whatever she likes. But what's not OK is the lies, false truths and inconsistencies. People follow her because they feel they share her values, then she changes them faster than the weather. That's the bit that isn't OK. She chose to make her "platform" in part about her diet and nutrition, so cut the bullshit and own it...whichever way she swings!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Yes she is free to eat whatever she likes. But what's not OK is the lies, false truths and inconsistencies. People follow her because they feel they share her values, then she changes them faster than the weather. That's the bit that isn't OK. She chose to make her "platform" in part about her diet and nutrition, so cut the bullshit and own it...whichever way she swings!
She recently admitted she stopped being strictly PB and removed sustainable from her bio. I don't see what else she is supposed to do. She's not lying anymore and seems to be fully embracing her new diet with all the pictures etc. She's being transparent about this. I was one of those who said she was being hypocritical, but right now, she's disclosed her dietary / lifestyle changes.

She's got the right to change her diet or values regardless of her reasoning. Did she go about it the right way? Absolutely most certainly not. It's unfair to expect her to stick to a set of values she no longer believes in simply because she has a following. She has a right to change whether in good or bad. It's her life after all. If people want to follow PB / sustainable influencers, there are other influencers out there.

Again, I'm not defending her at all, just stating my perspective.

Last edited:
Well, she recently admitted she stopped being strictly PB and removed sustainable from her bio. I don't see what else she is supposed to do? She's not lying anymore and seems to be fully embracing her new diet with all the pictures etc. She's being transparent about this.
Yeah i get that, but her reasons for being PB and then not are inconsistent and more of a inconvenience than an ethical or rationally nutrition based decision

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's transparent in her IG stories that disappear after 24 hrs, wish she just put out a statement on her grid for everyone to see so that people would leave her alone and let her eat what she wants/needs. She's too chicken tit to once and for all state how she wants to eat because you know, gotta protect that money flowing in. So her transparency is there but only if you catch it, like seeing a comet or something lol.

I appreciate the lobster post because for those who eat it maybe it will make them think of better ways to cook it, like put it in a fridge and make it go to sleep versus just throwing it into a pot of boiling water or rip it in half while it still tries to crawl of their butting board. I watch a lot of cooking shows and good grief the way some people handle the poor thing is horrific.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She's transparent in her IG stories that disappear after 24 hrs, wish she just put out a statement on her grid for everyone to see so that people would leave her alone and let her eat what she wants/needs. She's too chicken tit to once and for all state how she wants to eat because you know, gotta protect that money flowing in. So her transparency is there but only if you catch it, like seeing a comet or something lol.

I appreciate the lobster post because for those who eat it maybe it will make them think of better ways to cook the poor thing, like put it in a fridge and make it go to sleep versus just throwing it into a pot of boiling water or rip it in half while it still tries to crawl of their butting board. I watch a lot of cooking shows and good grief the way some people handle the poor thing is horrific.
Exactly this, that’s what’s bothering me so much as well. If she were truly transparent, she would address it through a post, not a story that disappears after a day. It’s very possible that followers skip through stories or miss them entirely. After she made a career and a tit ton of money out of promoting a plant based diet, the least she could do is address why she no longer follows this diet in a manner that stays visible for longer than 24 hours.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Exactly this, that’s what’s bothering me so much as well. If she were truly transparent, she would address it through a post, not a story that disappears after a day. It’s very possible that followers skip through stories or miss them entirely. After she made a career and a tit ton of money out of promoting a plant based diet, the least she could do is address why she no longer follows this diet in a manner that stays visible for longer than 24 hours.
Remember when she started to put post pictures of Forky last year in her stories while they would meet up for lunch and he'd have a huge steak take up most of his plate while she had a salad, now he's also pushing more vegetarian diet while not being able to help himself and constantly state that it's not really for him long term lol, he knows this brings in viewers, people who want to eat more plant based. It's a ploy a lot of people use for clicks and to make money which is annoying. Like we know you don't eat like this buddy.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I really don’t care what she eats but let’s not forget she built up a brand around this particular diet over years and years, sold a cookbook about it etc. The people who follow her (who actually hold the values she pretended to have) aren’t going to forget that overnight just because she puts up one story saying ‘oh hi guys I eat fish now lol.’ So I get why they’re mad.

Also, I really don’t think the fish thing means she doesn’t have an ED. Very recently Forky literally did a story saying he advises PB clients to eat fish and eggs because it helps them achieve their goals - isn’t it obvious? Niomi is eating fish and eggs etc because she thinks it will make her skinnier than PB eating. To me it seems very obviously ED fuelled. Especially because when she does eat fish etc she doesn’t have a carb with it. So I can see how to Niomi she probably does think eating a piece of fish which is low cal and more filling than some of the PB stuff she ate makes it easier to control her diet and in turn her weight.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
All this talk about food is making me hungry, I found a new non Niomi approved lol way of cooking chickpeas, I rinse and dry a can and shallow fry with some fresh herbs like rosemary, garlic slices and lemon peels. Unreal. Faster than baking.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
All this talk about food is making me hungry, I found a new non Niomi approved lol way of cooking chickpeas, I rinse and dry a can and shallow fry with some fresh herbs like rosemary, garlic slices and lemon peels. Unreal. Faster than baking.
I'm always amazed when she puts one item into an oven for an hour- what a waste of energy!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
OT: I’m dying to know why Niomi thinks the universe has her back. She’s green washed overconsumption for ages and for nearly two years she’s been endangering the safety of other human beings by not taking Covid-19 seriously. It’s all too possible that the universe hears her and is telling her no.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.