Niomi Smart #40 Frozen face and dead eye stare, hoping Forky misses me and my fried blonde hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine deciding to redo your completely fine kitchen just because you need a 'fun project.' Ffs.
She doesn’t really live in her house, but has bought a new sofa and wants to redo her kitchen. If she wanted to spend money that bad, she could donate instead. Just a thought.

This is pure chaos. Why bother going to Bali if her head is back in London?
Very true. And yet, when she’s in London, she wishes she were somewhere else. What a pain in the 🍑

Reactions: 19
I definitely do think the layout of her kitchen could be improved. But is she realistically going to be living in the house for that long. Seems like a massive waste of money. Although she’s begging for freebies so maybe it won’t be as much.

She just needs a better space so she can film more info-ads for thermomix.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine deciding to redo your completely fine kitchen just because you need a 'fun project.' Ffs.
Reminds me of Kate La Vie who decided to retile her kitchen (she didn't like the tiles she had which were practically new) while also saying she's putting her flat up for sale soon. She has been living there maybe just over a year but she needs a new project already. These people have too much money and too much time on their hands.

Reactions: 21
Reminds me of Kate La Vie who decided to retile her kitchen (she didn't like the tiles she had which were practically new) while also saying she's putting her flat up for sale soon. She has been living there maybe just over a year but she needs a new project already. These people have too much money and too much time on their hands.
Omfg 🙀 I just checked her profile. She went from this to this
F3545B55-CEA3-46EC-8A4E-0ECE96DF94FB.png
E21322DD-8517-4877-A7E5-9DBEB9ED7FBB.png

If I am a buyer I will consider getting rid of the beige tiles. Not only it is ugly, it is also tiled in a weird way.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Wowww. The first one was so beautiful and artistic. The larger tiles would make it easy to maintain as well. The new one is uninspiring. What a shame.

I wonder if Niomi knows that travel guide books exist. She could plot an entire itinerary for herself instead of waiting on someone else to slide into her DM’s. Last time that didn’t even go so well and she got lost in the jungle. She doesn’t learn though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
This is pure chaos. Why bother going to Bali if her head is back in London?
"a fun project to plan while I'm away" probably means "scrolling pinterest for kitchen inspo and manifesting very hard for freebies"
which is hard work in the Niomi scale

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omfg 🙀 I just checked her profile. She went from this to this View attachment 1174538View attachment 1174539
If I am a buyer I will consider getting rid of the beige tiles. Not only it is ugly, it is also tiled in a weird way.
She changed the tap too! Weird! Does she have a thread? I saw she’s moving back into her smaller apartment for a short time (I guess whilst they are buying a house) and going to decorate it again! Madness

Reactions: 2
She changed the tap too! Weird! Does she have a thread? I saw she’s moving back into her smaller apartment for a short time (I guess whilst they are buying a house) and going to decorate it again! Madness
She has a thread here:

Reactions: 3
This kitchen reno might be what pushes me over the edge. I love this thread and everyone on it, and I had a LOT of sympathy for Niomi when Joe left her, but the constant stream of freebies and frittering away money is too much. She gives NOTHING back to society or the community. Not a single thing. She adds no value and seemingly doesn't even attempt to. It just sums up the gross unfairness of the world that she's financially rewarded for such paltry contributions. My sympathy has turned into contempt.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The blue and white tiles were eccentric, but beautiful. The new tiles look dated and granny-style. I can't tell, did she replace the counter as well? What a waste of money and resources.
Right like a grandmother house. Her entire house is so millennial and she decided to go for a granny style kitchen.

Reactions: 7
A real 'challenge', in my opinion, should be something that makes you grow as a person. Redoing a kitchen for aesthetic purposes, especially when budget is no issue, and calling it a 'challenge' just highlights how utterly blind Niomi is to her privilege.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
New day, new bullshit, but still mentioning Bali (twice in one story 🙄), making a life up and making herself seem important.

..and still complaining about a so-called project she chose to conduct!

View attachment 1174437

If she hadn’t blocked me, I would have sent her this:
View attachment 1174446
Why does she feel the need to mention her shed is in SW london?! Give the direct address then why don't you eh? 😑😑😑
Amd this is the 2nd time she refers to it as her little gatehouse. I swear even her last brain cell died

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does she feel the need to mention her shed is in SW london?! Give the direct address then why don't you eh? 😑😑😑
Amd this is the 2nd time she refers to it as her little gatehouse. I swear even her last brain cell died
It's especially stupid considering what shows up when you search those exact terms. She's an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
New day, new bullshit, but still mentioning Bali (twice in one story 🙄), making a life up and making herself seem important.

..and still complaining about a so-called project she chose to conduct!

View attachment 1174437

If she hadn’t blocked me, I would have sent her this:
View attachment 1174446
To add...nimbecile...it is a shed, SHED. name it correctly. You can make a renovation in 10 minutes like a barbie doll house.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Once again, she’s mimicking Bradley. Yesterday, she posted the same story about her dog getting attention in the subway, now she’s going into renovation work just like him. On top of that, she keeps bragging about money like: I’m going to Bali for 6 weeks where I’m gonna stay in my own villa. Before that, I bought a new sofa and now, I’m thinking about redoing my kitchen. Sorry, did I what? Donate to charity? What’s the point? I won’t get anything in return, so hell no!

Reactions: 19
And...complaining about being single and the renovation is all on her own to deal with starts in 3..2..1...cannot call to fix a boiler and want to coordinate renovation. Just stfu already.

Reactions: 16
Maybe she should give the co ordinates for the storage unit and get it emptied for free? 🔧🔨🛠🪛🚚😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does "redo my kitchen" mean getting new free cupboards or doing actual work in it ?
If it is the latter, the kitchen is already kinda optimized for the space

1649245605366.png
1649245707263.png

i like what Amelia did with her kitchen, it feels like a nested/cosy kitchen

1649245547041.png

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.