Niomi Smart #40 Frozen face and dead eye stare, hoping Forky misses me and my fried blonde hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait, she’s eating pasta + cream? If she gets carried away with carbs, she definitely feels lonely.

1649188828524.jpeg

Lots of stories for her every move. After that, she’s gonna share how she goes to the loo.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Looking at that pasta reminded me how much I love Cipriani's fancy noodles lol.

1649189651962.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1173410

3 weeks of Niomi doing her vacation case, sorry i mean her ad case
Lol, she procrastinated packing her stuff until the very last moment before moving to India, surely it won’t be any different this time. This girl has zero organizational skills and lacks discipline in everything she does. Watch her struggle to finish packing her suitcase for her trip yet again.

Reactions: 16
I don’t agree with a lot of what Forky puts out but I do have an issue with transwomen in women’s sports competitions. I don’t need an invitation to step back thanks all the same. My motivation is seeking fairness & an open conversation about balancing the rights and needs of different individuals. Lia Thomas was apparently a pretty unremarkable swimmer in male competitions but is now winning female competitions. Further a team member has come out & expressed that they are uncomfortable in the changing rooms.
Women have been so badly treated for such a long time when a woman says she is uncomfortable I she is entitled to be heard properly, not shouted down.
From Lia Thomas wiki page
"Thomas began swimming on the men's team at the University of Pennsylvania in 2017, and during her freshman year, recorded a time of 8 minutes and 57.55 seconds in the 1,000-yard freestyle that ranked as the sixth-fastest national men's time, as well as 500-yard freestyle and 1,650-yard freestyle times ranked within the national top 100.[4] On the men's swim team in 2018–2019, Thomas finished second in the men’s 500, 1,000, and 1,650-yard freestyle at the Ivy League championships as a sophomore in 2019.[4][3][7] During the 2018–2019 season, Thomas recorded the top university men's team times in the 500 free, 1000 free, and 1650 free.[8]" How can you say she was not remarkable in male sports? You can be uncomfortable but there are people also being uncomfortable around homesexual people, I don't know why you would call that homophobic and not what you are saying transphobic
I am so annoyed at Niomi. Her whole facade of it being "helping Ukraine" lasted a week if that. The war is far from over, where is all her concern gone? I am so annoyed at people, I have clients from Ukraine/Russia and other neighbouring countries affected by the war and I told a manager that I did not feel comfortable sending plenty of emails chasing them for an answer on whether or not they will be placing orders for their drugs and I was told "what makes you say that?". I literally wanted to shout "Look at the news". Talking about it, did anyone hear from Julie?
Her dragging the dog around London is so weird. It’s a reach but it kind of reminds me when she did the “I’m not an influencer” video, clearly spurred on by insecurities in her relationship. Now I feel like the other head is cooling things off and her very shallow response is “look! You love dogs and I love dogs! I’ve got a dog with me everywhere because I’m such a dog person now…like you”. Or, and more likely, she’s just incredibly lonely and Noodle is the only one willing to tolerate her.
i read somewhere that some people with AN will have a dog so that they have an excuse to go on super long walk or go for walks multiple times as they need to take the dog out (i am not in any way shape or form saying that everyone has a dog as an excuse to over exercise, just to be clear). I am not even saying that's the case but I honestly can see a pattern here, with her nor being able to go on a plane without having gone on a run first etc etc

PS - sorry all, I had to edit to add breaks as they were 3 different comments but they all were grouped together and was messing with my OCD

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Lol, she procrastinated packing her stuff until the very last moment before moving to India, surely it won’t be any different this time. This girl has zero organizational skills and lacks discipline in everything she does. Watch her struggle to finish packing her suitcase for her trip yet again.
She can't pack yet, all the freebies haven't arrived.

• Haha
  • Heart
Funny how she needs to specify she has (imaginary) meetings.

Poor Noodle who must live a different experience indeed, as she’s been dragged around and has to follow Niomi’s pace 😣

View attachment 1172809
I can’t stand when people crap on about their meetings ‘oh I’ve had back to back meetings’ how very wonderful for you 🙄 most people have an all day meeting called work! Or kids!
She really needs to give noodle a rest, it’s great she’s taking him for walks but im sure he’s never walked that far in his life poor puppy 🐶

A flirt? What?
I’m…

She also projected that "Mona" a/k/a the Mona Lisa was flirting with Forky in Paris
Mona must be desperate 🤢

• Haha
Chick is having such high expectations that I'm all for her to hit the reality hard when she gets there. The breakdown will be huge when she realizes that Bali cannot fix her miserable being.
You've reminded me of this!

1649209066479.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Catching up so this may have already been mentioned but in the Q&A she says she's open to opportunities that may arise in Bali. Basically - I am hoping people offer me free tit or invite me to free events.

Reactions: 17
New day, new bullshit, but still mentioning Bali (twice in one story 🙄), making a life up and making herself seem important.

..and still complaining about a so-called project she chose to conduct!

1649235169177.jpeg

If she hadn’t blocked me, I would have sent her this:
1649235600059.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine deciding to redo your completely fine kitchen just because you need a 'fun project.' Ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Begging for the free interior service, humble brag about new kitchen, fishing for compliments on her ‘work’ ethics and ofc mentioning Bali again…

Reactions: 20
This is pure chaos. Why bother going to Bali if her head is back in London?

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.