Niomi Smart #40 Frozen face and dead eye stare, hoping Forky misses me and my fried blonde hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her dragging the dog around London is so weird. It’s a reach but it kind of reminds me when she did the “I’m not an influencer” video, clearly spurred on by insecurities in her relationship. Now I feel like the other head is cooling things off and her very shallow response is “look! You love dogs and I love dogs! I’ve got a dog with me everywhere because I’m such a dog person now…like you”. Or, and more likely, she’s just incredibly lonely and Noodle is the only one willing to tolerate her.

Reactions: 19
Funny how she needs to specify she has (imaginary) meetings.

Poor Noodle who must live a different experience indeed, as she’s been dragged around and has to follow Niomi’s pace 😣

View attachment 1172809
Because we all know you can squeeze a lot of walks between meetings during the day...who is she trying to fool she actually works...who wants to actually have any kind of meetings with her?? Bish please😒
Calls with terrina where you explain yourself why you cut your hair or dumb selfies do not count as work or meetings.

Reactions: 14
I really hope niomi isn't going to get a pet to stave off her loneliness and improve her horrible she'd. She's too selfish, and takes way too many holidays! Noodle looks exhausted :(
I feel so bad when I see the way she treats that poor dog and it made me start imagining her as a mother 😒
She would for sure make her kids eat the same way as she does, she would restrict their meals, chocolate would be 'naughty' & bread would be 'cheeky'. She would be like Yolanda Hadid, it's so heartbreaking when you watch old clips from their reality show and see the way she treated Gigi & Bella when they were teenagers, literally forbidding them to eat food, she definitely gave her daughters EDs.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
A flirt? What?
I’m…
Was just about to comment this. What a weird thing to project onto a creature. It’s most dogs nature to be friendly.
She also projected that "Mona" a/k/a the Mona Lisa was flirting with Forky in Paris

Reactions: 13
Are these real questions? What the hell? 🤨 I don’t understand his answer either.

View attachment 1172157
LMAO who is he kidding?! Has he actually SEEN his own hair?
B86615B0-F483-41B1-9D62-166935001648.png

I know hair loss sucks, but I find it hilarious he immediately proclaims that he’s super proud of his super thick hair and won’t be going to Turkey any time soon (wtf dude) Calm down man!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
The only hope for becoming a member of Raya is to have someone on the app recommend you. To keep the community private, users must be referred by an existing member, and their application is then placed in a queue and reviewed by a membership committee upon submission.2 Mar 2022
So, if Bradley is on Raya, but had to be recommended first, who the hell did recommend Bradley? 🤢

Is she talking about herself or the dog?

View attachment 1172923
Geez, Bradley did the exact same story yesterday 🤔🤦🏻‍♀️ same context, same words. She has absolutely no personality and is getting more boring and useless each day. What a deadbeat!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
LMAO who is he kidding?! Has he actually SEEN his own hair?View attachment 1172997
I know hair loss sucks, but I find it hilarious he immediately proclaims that he’s super proud of his super thick hair and won’t be going to Turkey any time soon (wtf dude) Calm down man!
... When he's obviously already researched his options in Turkey.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What she calls « meetings » are in fact gifted appointments. She loves making herself seem important, but she must know by now she’s actually a dead loss.

Besides, she must feel ashamed to use Noodle as an entertainment. She wants to be seen, so either she mentions Bali or films Noodle. Both, in this case 🙄

« Zoom follow up Dr. Richard? » is typically what she could have said to him in private 🤦🏻‍♀️

1649176735532.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Isn't raya where jim chapman met his new wife? Seems like they'll let just about anyone join.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's not all that exclusive. You just need an invite. Deuxmoi is always posting links to people who have Raya invites to share. At least I think it's Raya.

It can't be all that exclusive if Forky and Sarah Tarleton managed to find a way in.

ETA: I wonder if Joey is on Raya. Anyone want to research that? Haha!

Last edited:
  • Haha
What she calls « meetings » are in fact gifted appointments. She loves making herself seem important, but she must know by now she’s actually a dead loss.

Besides, she must feel ashamed to use Noodle as an entertainment. She wants to be seen, so either she mentions Bali or films Noodle. Both, in this case 🙄

« Zoom follow up Dr. Richard? » is typically what she could have said to him in private 🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 1173083
As someone who had to pay for their invisalign and therefore wore them religiously, I am absolutely infuriated to see her advertise them. She “keeps forgetting” to wear hers which I simply find unbelievable. Once you’re done with your invisalign, you get one last “pair” which you’re supposed to wear at night, to prevent your teeth from moving. It’s the easiest thing in the world and yet this dimwit manages to “forget” - that’s how lazy she is. Hasn’t someone messaged her dentist a while ago? They should stop gifting her these.

Reactions: 26
She's probably mentioning Bali every 5 mins to get more #ad opportunities. Bikini hauls incoming, suncream, lets make a bingo board for all the ads she will do while she finds herself & presses her reset button on her oh so busy difficult life!

• Heart
I hope that she and Forky have broken up, or will break up soon. I love this thread and hate that I have to see his ugliness on it.

Food for thought: If one finds oneself on the same side of a political/social issue as a person like Fascist Forky, one should perhaps consider that an invitation to step back and question their own motivations and subconscious feelings on that issue.

Also, these two 100% answer their own questions on insta. The "Q&A" is just an opportunity for self-important rambling.
I don’t agree with a lot of what Forky puts out but I do have an issue with transwomen in women’s sports competitions. I don’t need an invitation to step back thanks all the same. My motivation is seeking fairness & an open conversation about balancing the rights and needs of different individuals. Lia Thomas was apparently a pretty unremarkable swimmer in male competitions but is now winning female competitions. Further a team member has come out & expressed that they are uncomfortable in the changing rooms.
Women have been so badly treated for such a long time when a woman says she is uncomfortable I she is entitled to be heard properly, not shouted down.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
She's probably mentioning Bali every 5 mins to get more #ad opportunities. Bikini hauls incoming, suncream, lets make a bingo board for all the ads she will do while she finds herself & presses her reset button on her oh so busy difficult life!
I was really wondering why she mentions Bali in every other post or picture, like we get it Niomi you're going to Bali, yes thank you for constant reminders.. makes sense that she's trying to get more free stuff or services while she's there.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.