Niomi Smart #38 My bum is out, my trip was free, why's everyone so mean to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she just had a call with her friend named Sophie who lives in Bali. I assume she asked her to let her and Bradley stay at her place so they won’t spend a penny for a hotel 🤢
My guess is they'll stay at a fancy resort #gifted.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I find it unbelievable (in a literal sense here) that her follower count isn't dropping
Does it have anything to do with insta algorythm ?
i know that if i don't like the recent posts, i receive less and less posts in my feed

Reactions: 3
Yep ladies and gents expect requests for “recommendations for places to stay” in Bali any day now in true influencer content creator, stylised begging fashion.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Not as if Niomi had the best qualities already, but I have the feeling she must be moody as well. Here she is, sending love and light because she got out of the right side of the bed this morning. What a pain in the ass.

1645620455460.jpeg

Does it ring any bell, Niomi?
1645621435870.jpeg

Reactions: 10
I was quite shocked when I realised earlier on in this thread..

There was a bit of a saga with Niomi responding to a commenter on Insta about using filters, at 10am it showed this conversation happened “10 hours ago” - so midnight, U.K. time.

this same woman is up until midnight arguing on insta, then up at 5? 6? For her classes? That’s a couple of hours sleep a night. Maybe it was a one off.

I was shocked to see it though, as id assumed Niomi went to bed early to make those early mornings, being into “wellness” and all that.

Reactions: 12
For Forkys birthday they went to Soho Farmhouse.
For her birthday she will be spending WEEKS in Bali.
This says a lot about her poor work ethic, bad mental health and the imbalance in the relationship.

Reactions: 20
Not as if Niomi had the best qualities already, but I have the feeling she must be moody as well. Here she is, sending love and light because she got out of the right side of the bed this morning. What a pain in the ass.

View attachment 1082383

Does it ring any bell, Niomi?
I genuinely don't like people who make their personality all about the weather... like we get it, you like sunshine but to make your whole mood dependant on the weather, especially if you live in the UK is just silly. But, to be fair, even if she lived in a place where the sun is constantly shining, she'd find something to complain about.
Her content has truly become as boring as she is. Gets up, takes a fitness class, goes to a coffee shop, posts an ad. Rinse, wash repeat. Maybe even an evening fitness class.

Reactions: 20
I just googled Bali tourism and covid.
There is one story about how only 45 people visited in 2021 and international flights only resumed a week ago
Another says even with 3 vaccine doses you still have to quarantine for 3 days -although they are hoping to lift all restrictions by April
Another article talks about how the resorts are struggling to attract foreign visitors.

This definitely sounds like a resort is going to give them a free stay to promote tourism there.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
For Forkys birthday they went to Soho Farmhouse.
For her birthday she will be spending WEEKS in Bali.
This says a lot about her poor work ethic, bad mental health and the imbalance in the relationship.
This is Princess Niobitch’s 30th birthday we’re talking about, so it has to be very special (not so special actually, given the destination more than cliché, but whatever). And pretty sure Bradley or one of his friend/family member has organized his birthday, so she just had to show up and appreciate the moment since she’s constantly exhausted from staring at a wall all day long.

And let’s see if her no longer gang is gonna come or is the free trip just for our two lovebirds.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Feels like we've been hearing about her 30th birthday for two years now, while Forky looks like he's celebrated being 28 twelve times already lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
"A few weeks" she says, casually, like we can all just afford to stop our lives, our jobs, everything for "a few weeks" to go and lounge in Bali because we're turning a completely arbitrary number that is supposed to denote... something?

God, she's just infuriating.

Reactions: 39
Oh god, I can’t deal with a few WEEKS of ‘holiday content’ aka daily photos of Niomi’s buttocks. Can you imagine going somewhere like Mauritius or Bali and choosing to barely show any content of the actual place in favour of endless photos or videos of yourself in bikinis etc? I absolutely love travel content, there are influencers who I don’t like on a personal level but do their travel content well so I still watch it, Niomi’s was never the best but nowhere near as bad as it is these days 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Will she take the risk to do the exact same crappy mistakes by posting her dream life when in Bali? Same stories half naked, same affirmations about being happier than ever, same despising and disrespectful moments towards the resort staff, same imaginary James Bond mission... If so, she will also have to deal with her followers’ reaction and I’m so ready for that 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh god, I can’t deal with a few WEEKS of ‘holiday content’ aka daily photos of Niomi’s buttocks. Can you imagine going somewhere like Mauritius or Bali and choosing to barely show any content of the actual place in favour of endless photos or videos of yourself in bikinis etc? I absolutely love travel content, there are influencers who I don’t like on a personal level but do their travel content well so I still watch it, Niomi’s was never the best but nowhere near as bad as it is these days 🤢
That and messy tables or “This food👌” over and over when literally — literally — nobody cares.

I wonder if they finished the manifest book yet or will it be joining them again on holiday 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.