Niomi Smart #38 My bum is out, my trip was free, why's everyone so mean to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I finally listened to the Who? Weekly podcast in which they talked about Niomi and Dorkwad getting lose in the jungle, the guy had to look her up because he never heard of her before and he basically said that her YT content is an AD after AD after AD.. they also had a recording of them getting found, you can hear Forky in his snotty bratty voice chirping away, it was pretty funny actually. I wonder who recorded it, them?
Ahahaha
"Is she smart is she smart ??! 🤣🤣 not th sharpest tool in the shed
She loves ads and spons "
Even an outsider sees everything...
Below the time stamp
Screenshot_20220221-201136_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has she just posted another #ad for those hair supplements that she only recently admitted she forgot to take? She also previously said her thick hair was genetic - someone even commented on that point haha. What a joker.

She even sneaked in her Smart Skin stuff

Reactions: 30
Has she just posted another #ad for those hair supplements that she only recently admitted she forgot to take? She also previously said her thick hair was genetic - someone even commented on that point haha. What a joker.

1645472864227.png

Seems like the « many friends » became « people » after all. What about this pressure to buy this crap? 🤢
1645472924656.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

I know that models and celebs sell a lot of stuff, but you're aware of it more because it's more obvious, but when companies employ people who just pretend to live their life and give us a glimpse stuff they supposingly use, its so sneaky. Sucks that this is the world we live in... I read and recommend books on daily basis to my online friends and people I know in person, I'm a mod in a big online group on Goodreads and I can't imagine if I only recommended books that I got paid to recommend. Emotional fraud lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I honestly think IG should ban any post promoting food supplements / detox teas etc. Every body is unique and will react differently to these products. Sure, food supplements are sold everywhere over the counter, but it is different when a customer willingly goes into a shop and purchases it (those in shops have obviously been approved by the relevant regulatory body) vs being influenced by an airhead who doesn't have a breeze on product composition and is only seeking to capitalize on sales.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I honestly think IG should ban any post promoting food supplements / detox teas etc. Every body is unique and will react differently to these products. Sure, food supplements are sold everywhere over the counter, but it is different when a customer willingly goes into a shop and purchases it (those in shops are obviously approved by the relevant regulatory body) vs being influenced by an airhead who doesn't have a breeze on product composition and is only seeking to capitalize on sales.
You changed your picture, gorgeous! I can't agree more, when your doctor asks what medications and supplements you're using its for a reason, you never know how something might react with your body or anything else you're taking.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Simple Google check
Do not use if you have thyroid problems and it is not FDA approved for example

View attachment 1078648
Thank you for posting that, my mom had her thyroid burned off with radioactive iodine pills and she's one of those people who can't just be like "well Niomi says my hair will be shiny, all righty then" ... she takes Vitamin C now for her skin and she had to get that approved by her doctor. It seems harmless and fun but science is real.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
You changed your picture, gorgeous! I can't agree more, when your doctor asks what medications and supplements you're using its for a reason, you never know how something might react with your body or anything else you're taking.
Thank you!

Exactly, those supplements might indeed interfere. Plus, a portion of her followers is underage I assume and might not understand how to properly take these supplements. I don't think any of these online shops would care to check if you're 18 and over when making a purchase.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Thank you for posting that, my mom had her thyroid burned off with radioactive iodine pills and she's one of those people who can't just be like "well Niomi says my hair will be shiny, all righty then" ... she takes Vitamin C now for her skin and she had to get that approved by her doctor. It seems harmless and fun but science is real.
Exactly! Sorry to hear about your mom. I need to treat my thyroid as well...
I've read multiple books from professional doctors in the field of women hormones. It is still an unknown field but supplements can really messed up your health if taken randomly. You need to go check your hormonal state and simple blood check to actually know what supplements you need to take and it is done by DOCTORS IN THE MEDICAL FIELD. But yeah better listen to an influencer with background of University of bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I wish they’d ban influencers from advertising food supplements tbh! They’re not regulated by the MHRA (our equivalent of the FDA) as long as they don’t have packaging that makes claims about medical benefit, so they’re considered ‘food’ rather than drugs and that means not tested properly. Stuff like charcoal etc can be really dangerous and we know Dimmy over here doesn’t even research interactions for herself, let alone provide that information to her audience 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I wish they’d ban influencers from advertising food supplements tbh! They’re not regulated by the MHRA (our equivalent of the FDA) as long as they don’t have packaging that makes claims about medical benefit, so they’re considered ‘food’ rather than drugs and that means not tested properly. Stuff like charcoal etc can be really dangerous and we know Dimmy over here doesn’t even research interactions for herself, let alone provide that information to her audience 😔
When I think of it...losing hair and being tired is the number 1 issue related to thyroid problems...ugh I'm so disgusted by her to spread this misleading information about health. Just go and see a doctor if you feel that way! She is just pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I honestly think IG should ban any post promoting food supplements / detox teas etc. Every body is unique and will react differently to these products. Sure, food supplements are sold everywhere over the counter, but it is different when a customer willingly goes into a shop and purchases it (those in shops have obviously been approved by the relevant regulatory body) vs being influenced by an airhead who doesn't have a breeze on product composition and is only seeking to capitalize on sales.
Not only did she promote some products related to health without doing any research about them, but she probably also lies about the amazing effects she has supposedly noticed. That’s very dangerous. If people buy this stuff because of Niomi and end up getting health problems, what would happen for the company? Not to mention that Niomi wouldn’t care at all as long as she receives her check.

Reactions: 12
I follow a lot of successful, beautiful and rich online personalities, tbh the likes of Nimbobs and Em Clarkson are not really on my radar to be jealous of. They can keep thinking that though if that makes them feel better :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just ran into this and it made me laugh, I love Snape very much but Nimbobs is on my brain I guess

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thank you!

Exactly, those supplements might indeed interfere. Plus, a portion of her followers is underage I assume and might not understand how to properly take these supplements. I don't think any of these online shops would care to check if you're 18 and over when making a purchase.
Don't worry, most of her followers won't be able to afford those supplements, at least not long term.

Reactions: 12
Not only are these posts asking for transparency unkind, they are very low vibe

F7FC956B-19F7-4EC5-BD4F-7B3B6A766670.jpeg

_________

CFD22F33-F768-47FB-B08E-62CCEF582695.jpeg

*Sips on Kool-Aid*

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
True. I actually wonder if she truly knows the composition of her "fan-base".

A lot of the stuff she promotes, about 80% of her fan-base can't afford. Her followers are probably college students or young professionals for the most part. Truly affluent people certainly don't follow her because she's over the top. When she's promoting all those luxury brands and trips, she's not really inspiring anyone because most of her fan-base can't afford those. The only people who think she's inspiring are the snobs from Chelsea and Notting Hill who can identify with her. If she thinks promoting wealth motivates her followers to achieve more, she's certainly deluded.

Also, LOL at the reel where she's trying to show off the results of the hair supplements and her hair is so dry, it stayed stuck in a bun despite the fact she had just untied it. She thought it would look like a Pantene ad. Hilarious. She might have volume, but her hair is not healthy at all. It looks like a pile of straw.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.