Emily Clarkson (em_clarkson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think she's great? She's upbeat and genuine, and uses her platform for a lot of good (e.g. body positivity, women's rights). She's the daughter of Jeremy Clarkson but seems to have gained a following beyond this.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She was the one who actually led me to tattle, she was ranting about it one day. I find her marathon training interesting but she’s a bit ranty

Reactions: 3
She was the one who actually led me to tattle, she was ranting about it one day. I find her marathon training interesting but she’s a bit ranty
I did realise that there was some irony in making a thread about her! Haha.

Reactions: 1
I really like her, especially for how she talks about running. I used to hate running because I felt like I had to push myself as hard as possible, never take walking breaks etc. She’s made me realise it’s meant to be fun and there’s no shame in being slower

Reactions: 6
I discovered her recently when I saw her post showing the real side to Social media adverts with the skinny tea and the photoshopping of her body. I think she’s great. The right sort of person that should be on insta.

I love her dad too 😂

Reactions: 13
Found this thread just so I can say that she’s really getting on my tits with this eVeRy RUn Is A RuN thing. It’s so boring now. We get it. If you go for a run and walk/run/jog/dance/stop/start/jump etc ItS StILL a rUN 🥴

fact is love you were prepared to do the marathon this year so you clearly CAN run. She’s trying way too hard to make herself seem relatable to the average Joe yet she lives a life so different from the majority of us.

I discovered her recently when I saw her post showing the real side to Social media adverts with the skinny tea and the photoshopping of her body. I think she’s great. The right sort of person that should be on insta.

I love her dad too 😂
I don't follow Emily but I just had to say, I love her dad too 😂😄

Reactions: 2
I really like Emily. Her feel good Friday is really uplifting every week.

Reactions: 5
So I just had to pose as I follow Em and love the positive stuff but I’ve just seen her comment on Callie Thorpes tattle rant saying something like oh I found a page about me today and wept about it! Surely she can’t be referring to this one unless there is another one? This is like four posts 😂😂
Feel like she was trying to make herself seem bigger then she is - this will be the next thing now. Minor insta huns all like oh no I’m on tattle too 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
So I just had to pose as I follow Em and love the positive stuff but I’ve just seen her comment on Callie Thorpes tattle rant saying something like oh I found a page about me today and wept about it! Surely she can’t be referring to this one unless there is another one? This is like four posts 😂😂
Feel like she was trying to make herself seem bigger then she is - this will be the next thing now. Minor insta huns all like oh no I’m on tattle too 😂😂😂
I actually found this thread from her comment and then came here and thought that she couldn't have been talking about here....

I actually found this thread from her comment and then came here and thought that she couldn't have been talking about here....
She can’t mean here? There’s only about six messages and they’re mostly positive. Is there another forum of jealous, vile, ranting bullies about that I’ve yet to be invited to? 😱
Emily did a great piece on filters last week if anyone’s not seen it.

She can’t mean here? There’s only about six messages and they’re mostly positive. Is there another forum of jealous, vile, ranting bullies about that I’ve yet to be invited to? 😱
Emily did a great piece on filters last week if anyone’s not seen it.
I don't think she was talking about this thread. I can't see anything on GG about her, so the only thing I can think of is maybe the comment section of a tabloid article about her maybe?

I've been thinking a lot about why I'm a member of Tattle since that Instagram post from Callie Thorpe, and it's absolutely nothing to do with wanting to slag off influencers and I think the majority of people here would say the same. I follow YouTubers and influencers and don't have any peers I know irl that do the same, and so this is more of an outlet to have discussions about these people, rather than everything being inherently negative. I bloody love Emily and when I saw her comment, I thought 'oh great, I can speak to other people that also follow Emily' not 'oh great, an outlet where I can slag her off and be really nasty'

Her story about insta filters was picked up by the daily mail and she posted that she was anxious about it. I went and looked at the comments and they were all pretty positive and applauding her. I think it’s a shame that she didn’t report that back to her followers or make any comment.

Why did she have to have her jaw broken and wired ? I didnt watch the page for a while and then came back to that....

Why did she have to have her jaw broken and wired ? I didnt watch the page for a while and then came back to that....
Something to do with it being out of alignment and getting worse so it was impeding on her breathing, she had quite a bad overbite before.

Reactions: 3
Something to do with it being out of alignment and getting worse so it was impeding on her breathing, she had quite a bad overbite before.
Yes, I feel sorry for her, it seems like it was a big surgery and an even bigger recovery!

Reactions: 4
yesss, i've only followed her for a few months and instagram doesn't always show me her instastories (i get bored after watching 5 or 6 so if someone doesnt show up there i won't see it 🤣). so when i saw the story where she's got her jaw covered i was so confused!

i really like her content but did NOT know she's jeremy clarkson's daughter!! interesting stuff.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.