Niomi Smart #39 Everyone has a house, a husband and a baby while I have a shed, a thermomix and a Forky

How long is Forky is gonna continue forking with Nimbobs?

• They already broke up

Votes: 63 22.8%
  • one month

Votes: 83 30.1%
  • one year

Votes: 82 29.7%
  • they will get married (this is for you Terrina)

Votes: 48 17.4%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by le moi. Thread recap? it's litcherally all in the title. That's it. (Pawfect)

Introducing The First Tattle Fashion Week 2022-2023 recap instead: (Pawfect)
1646638142447.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
@Ruby Opal Applogies I'm not sure how to quote your post for the closed thread. In relation to niomi not congratulating Fleur, perhaps she did it privately. If she knows that most of what she posts on insta is being analysed on the like of tattle, maybe she felt it best to do it privately

Reactions: 4
If she really wanted to share some recipes, she could have at least put the ingredients and directions in the description box.

Busy lifestyle? Are the followers supposed to relate?

All opinions are my own. As if she had an opinion. She’s too obsessed with money and herself to be able to think of anything else.

And I assume she was hit by Bradley syndrome again, with a good copy and pasting.

Great botch job Niomi. Congratulations for being such a deadbeat 👏🏻

1646641521972.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't think they're friends. I mean personally I wouldn't congratulate someone on their pregnancy if I'm not a close friend unless we are having a conversation together.

Reactions: 20
The 3 people who voted "they will get married" in the poll: Nimbecile - Terrina - Verity.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don't think they're friends. I mean personally I wouldn't congratulate someone on their pregnancy if I'm not a close friend unless we are having a conversation together.
It is better she doesn't write. It would be an additional excuse to make this about her as usual...she is better just being silent. Like in overall...forever.

Reactions: 6
Nimbecile: I don't know what to do with my life so I will keep advertising random expensive shish until my trip to Bali for my 30th year birthday.
She is trying so hard to do good guys...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The 3 people who voted "they will get married" in the poll: Nimbecile - Terrina - Verity.
Ehm, excuse me, but I voted for that as well because I want these two fucktards to be stuck with each other for eternity.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Nimbecile: I don't know what to do with my life so I will keep advertising random expensive shish until my trip to Bali for my 30th year birthday.
She is trying so hard to do good guys...
She can keep trying, but it’s getting worse.

1646654454412.jpeg

Her Youtube channel is now a series of sponsored videos 🤢 what an idiot.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Regarding the poll, I think they might power through until Bali. Go there, spend a few weeks in paradise, remember that they can't actually stand each other and break up.

Reactions: 20
Seriously tho, three months into the year and this is the tit she decides to post to her once "main" platform, after another break. A crappy sponsored ad. I used to really enjoy her videos a few years ago, but she's reached a point where she should seriously consider doing sth else, because this is not working.

Also, wtf would I even cook in that TINY overpriced POT of that Thermommix thing?? A smoothie and some bland sauce sounds about right... but no, if it's that expensive and marketed at busy people who need to pre-make their food, but how if it's such a tiny portion?! When I make soup or pasta I use (my grandma's) old huge pot and pan to cook, because I cook for two people, we both like large portions 🤓 and if I want to have leftovers for the next day I need to make MORE right? 🙃 What good are its 20 DIfFeRenT oPTiOnS if someone couldn't even make enough food for their family/kids or partner in it?

If brands where honest about sustainability they should just take inspiration from previous generations who use the same practical stuff for decades: stainless steel containers, plastic utensils (yes, they last forever), sturdy ceramics, wash, refill, reuse. Full stop. (I mention ceramics, like actual normal plates and cups for example, because there are those stupid bamboo/palm leaves plates and bowls things sometimes and they are marketed as organic, bio, etc. but they are such a waste obviously...)

• Heart
Reactions: 34
when she was making the cashew butter and skipped the oil step I couldn’t stop laughing. That cashew butter looked so dry 🤣

Reactions: 22
when she was making the cashew butter and skipped the oil step I couldn’t stop laughing. That cashew butter looked so dry 🤣
I don’t cook with cashews much… but anytime I do I’ve always soaked them for at least an hour. Her dry AF butter looked like something my cat has previously coughed up. She needed to 1. Soak the cashews a bit and 2. Add some oil

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm hoping against all hope that Jessica's or Aleagria's comments don't ~mysteriously~ disappear :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
Seriously tho, three months into the year and this is the tit she decides to post to her once "main" platform, after another break. A crappy sponsored ad. I used to really enjoy her videos a few years ago, but she's reached a point where she should seriously consider doing sth else, because this is not working.

Also, wtf would I even cook in that TINY overpriced POT of that Thermommix thing?? A smoothie and some bland sauce sounds about right... but no, if it's that expensive and marketed at busy people who need to pre-make their food, but how if it's such a tiny portion?! When I make soup or pasta I use (my grandma's) old huge pot and pan to cook, because I cook for two people, we both like large portions 🤓 and if I want to have leftovers for the next day I need to make MORE right? 🙃 What good are its 20 DIfFeRenT oPTiOnS if someone couldn't even make enough food for their family/kids or partner in it?

If brands where honest about sustainability they should just take inspiration from previous generations who use the same practical stuff for decades: stainless steel containers, plastic utensils (yes, they last forever), sturdy ceramics, wash, refill, reuse. Full stop. (I mention ceramics, like actual normal plates and cups for example, because there are those stupid bamboo/palm leaves plates and bowls things sometimes and they are marketed as organic, bio, etc. but they are such a waste obviously...)
sustainability is a big thing for me. Having volunteered in a charity shop it really highlights just how much junk we produce in terms of material goods and clothing. What you see on the shop floor is usually the best part of a mountain of rubbish.

I bought mostly second hand/vintage furniture for our house and don’t regret it. There’s SO much good quality solid wood furniture floating around the blows IKEA out of the water, for a fraction of the price. I saw a solid oak table listed for £10 because someone’s kid had crayoned over it. A quick blast with a sander would have it fixed in no time. I painstakingly repaired and revived a Welsh dresser in our dining room - every time I look at it, I feel so proud of the work that I put into it. I’d never get that from a new unit. Our grandparents generation would’ve saved for ages to get a piece of furniture and then loved it for years because of the investment they had to make. Nowadays we just buy cheap MDF from dunelm and bin it a year or so later - that’s if it doesn’t break before then.

same with utensils - I lot of the glassware and crockery (think of those green stemmed coupes that are everywhere and Hornsea heirloom) from the 70s are really fashionable/popular again now. I knicked a lot of my mums old stuff instead of buying new. Rattan/wicker/cane was huge in the 70s and secondhand wicker stuff sells for a lot on eBay I’ve noticed.

charity shops are also full to the brim with glassware, jars, storage baskets, plant pots - a lot cheaper than new too and still perfectly fit for use.

the reality is, Niomi can talk about SuSTaInAbIlItY all she wants but sustainability is the antethesis of influencing. the world - in particular the western world, simply does not need new stuff. We have so much in circulation already that’s destined for landfill. Whether it’s the clothing brands Niomi promotes or this latest dodgy mixer.

Influencers get an income from selling us stuff - the more they sell the more they make. If she truly backed her sustainability principles she wouldn’t be able to #ad at the rate she does. She’s a total and complete hypocrite and fraud.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.