Niomi Smart #38 My bum is out, my trip was free, why's everyone so mean to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the best photo of her was the candid shot someone took when she attended a cricket match in India with Joe.

Reactions: 3
Cookie-doo?! So it can just make a load of mush- smoothie/ cashew butter/ houmous/dahl… does she actually have false teeth 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry but who lights a candle when they're having breakfast, in a room full of daylight? Candles are for creating a hygge vibe, it's not just a case of 'oh I'll randomly light a candle and everything will look paaahhfect!'

View attachment 1106565

She also pre-chopped banana into super thin slices - who does that? They were probably brown by the time she'd finished filming herself drizzling the maple syrup anyway.

View attachment 1106566
Assumed that the lit candle was to mask the smell of Niomi's cooking🥞 also worth noting that protein powder has a certain effect on the human digestive system.

Anyone know what the white stuff in the jar was...it can't have been sugar!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Assumed that the lit candle was to mask the smell of the cooking pancakes 🥞 prote

Anyone know what the white stuff in the jar was...it can't have been sugar!
Desiccated coconut I guess (I could make out it said 'Coconut' on the label)

"Hiiii! I'm in desperate need for a new pawfect thread title, litcherally, guyzz" (Read in Nimbobs most annoying voice)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I agree her hair is awful, but her skin is worse, she looks so dull and tired

Reactions: 19
I see a little "ad" in the title now, I bet she added it later.. she's got kale, orange, ginger and kiwi or is it a sweet potato? The hell is she making... oh another smoothie, good lord.

View attachment 1106951
What the hell 😳 she looks like her own "before" when she was starting yt. What is this hair? 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jeez. She looks like she just got out of bed. Baaaad look Niomi. Thermomix must be pissed.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can't put my finger on it but there's something off with the Thermomix video. Maybe it's the small kitchen (angle looks cluttered) or her energy...she seems sad and that her heart is not into cooking..dunno.

What a sad looking cashew butter! :ROFLMAO: that's a cashew paste and not butter!!

Doubt she even cooks anymore, especially since she's relaxed her diet. Rarely posts what she eats for lunch and dinner and I can totally imagine her and Forky ordering in quite a lot

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Isn’t it spelled “dhal”? 🤦🏼‍♀️

ETA: the cashews realllly did need the oil. It’s in the recipe for a reason!

Last edited:
I haven't checked her content in a while because I've been busy and quite frankly, I lost complete interest in her because she's that boring, but I just came across her Thermomix video - she looks seriously depressed and worn out to me.

Reactions: 17
What a sad looking cashew butter! :ROFLMAO: that's a cashew paste and not butter!!

Doubt she even cooks anymore, especially since she's relaxed her diet. Rarely posts what she eats for lunch and dinner and I can totally imagine her and Forky ordering in quite a lot
The recipe said to add little oil to it, she immediately said NO I'm not adding any oil. Can't screen shot as she disabled closed captioning and the transcript isn't available either, super helpful to people who can't hear Dickbobs.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Once again, it’s not only about children or families. Every single person living in Ukraine is affected 😡

And since day 1 of the war, you keep saying how you can’t even begin to imagine the situation. Nobody asks you to imagine anything, but to take action instead of whining and reposting when the only aim is to tell about your fake feelings 🤦🏻‍♀️🤢

View attachment 1106926
She can't even begin to imagine, so flogs a >£1k Thermomix 🤦‍♀️ I'm not saying put your life on hold but this witch is so fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Not to defend Niomi but the thermomix will cook the beetroot so it should be safe for her to it. Regardless, I have been eating a salad that has beetroot in it (raw obviously) and now I feel super paranoid :eek: it was my favorite salad as well.

Thermomixes are great, but I don't think is needed unless you have a large family or work crazy hours. My antie and uncle have one and I swear they only make nut butter in it. Or some dips. I bet Niomi will end up the same. If I had 1k to spend on appliances, I would be using that damn thing every day for every meal. Especially with how clunky it is.

On another note @Julie Shmoolie I am glad you are ok, your cat is so beautiful and you are so brave.

I just watched the 3 first minutes of her video. Not only does she look even more awful than usual, but what a phoney. It’s like somebody has forced her to do that video. She seems indifferent and empty.

Reactions: 14
How many times have we seen her blend cashews, make a smoothie or dhal? She couldn’t come up with something a little more interesting? And no, a kiwi kale smoothie with no fat or protein is definitely NOT a pahfect breakfast.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.