Niomi Smart #38 My bum is out, my trip was free, why's everyone so mean to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just posed this.

Be exactly who you are. In every given moment. And no you never need to apologise for it.
OK but what about when you constantly fake it to please the man you’re with? Or to gaslight your followers, because you pretend to be good and do good? Do you need to apologise for it?

View attachment 1106176
Must be impossible for Dimbob to get through life without a sentimental quote or twenty. Sad girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry but who lights a candle when they're having breakfast, in a room full of daylight? Candles are for creating a hygge vibe, it's not just a case of 'oh I'll randomly light a candle and everything will look paaahhfect!'

Untitled 4.png

She also pre-chopped banana into super thin slices - who does that? They were probably brown by the time she'd finished filming herself drizzling the maple syrup anyway.

Untitled 5.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They are definitely still together and still spend time together. They just aren’t positing because of all the hate they were getting hahaha. So I think Forky might think he will lose money. IDK but don’t be fooled by them they are not clever just trying to escape constructive criticism. SMH

Reactions: 15
Sorry but who lights a candle when they're having breakfast, in a room full of daylight? Candles are for creating a hygge vibe, it's not just a case of 'oh I'll randomly light a candle and everything will look paaahhfect!'

View attachment 1106565

She also pre-chopped banana into super thin slices - who does that? They were probably brown by the time she'd finished filming herself drizzling the maple syrup anyway.

View attachment 1106566
Is she having water with pancakes?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she having water with pancakes?
As she has demonstrated a high level of stupidity, it wouldn’t be surprising if she had lighted a candle to warm them up so she doesn’t have to put the heating on, and put some water on the table in case the flowers caught fire.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If Bradley and Niomi break up I wonder if she'd have anyone to take to Bali. I don't think she has friends that would go.

She just posed this.

Be exactly who you are. In every given moment. And no you never need to apologise for it.
OK but what about when you constantly fake it to please the man you’re with? Or to gaslight your followers, because you pretend to be good and do good? Do you need to apologise for it?

View attachment 1106176
For the past 2 years she is like a sad emo teenager with those quotes . It makes me exhausted 😒
Her being herself is not doing her any good (being openly dumb and out of touch most of the time)

View attachment 1106565

View attachment 1106566
What a sad breakfast.
For sure she was fighting the temptation to count the blueberries which if we look closely you will have likr 12 max😒
She is so annoying 🙄

They are definitely still together and still spend time together. They just aren’t positing because of all the hate they were getting hahaha. So I think Forky might think he will lose money. IDK but don’t be fooled by them they are not clever just trying to escape constructive criticism. SMH
Yeah she's just popped up in his stories, in one of the most instagrammable, overpriced cafes near her shed.

Thanks to you guys I subscribed to Cottage Fairy, and I absolutely love her videos. I had never heard of her before, but she is my cup of tea.

Nims needs to go back to brunette hair, it really suited her. This new blonde 'beach babe' style looks like Worzel Gummidge fell into a haystack. I just want to get some conditioner and a detangle comb through it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Maybe it's just me but I really don't like to eat around scented candles being lit, just messes up with the taste of the food. Unscented candles work so much better for meal time.

Thanks to you guys I subscribed to Cottage Fairy, and I absolutely love her videos. I had never heard of her before, but she is my cup of tea.

Nims needs to go back to brunette hair, it really suited her. This new blonde 'beach babe' style looks like Worzel Gummidge fell into a haystack. I just want to get some conditioner and a detangle comb through it.
Aww how cute!! I liked the episode where she was doing embroidery and then making her own chocolate bars, I have to get some of those molds haha :)

Since she's now done a whole YT video on the thermomix #AD I think we can take it that thing was gifted - even though she didn't mark it as such in her stories the other day.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Once again, it’s not only about children or families. Every single person living in Ukraine is affected 😡

And since day 1 of the war, you keep saying how you can’t even begin to imagine the situation. Nobody asks you to imagine anything, but to take action instead of whining and reposting when the only aim is to tell about your fake feelings 🤦🏻‍♀️🤢

1646590969245.jpeg

• Angry
I see a little "ad" in the title now, I bet she added it later.. she's got kale, orange, ginger and kiwi or is it a sweet potato? The hell is she making... oh another smoothie, good lord.

1646591855407.png

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Once again, it’s not only about children or families. Every single person living in Ukraine is affected 😡

And since day 1 of the war, you keep saying how you can’t even begin to imagine the situation. Nobody asks you to imagine anything, but to take action instead of whining and reposting when the only aim is to tell about your fake feelings 🤦🏻‍♀️🤢

View attachment 1106926
I'm sure her "prayers" are so useful. This will all be solved on prayers.

I see a little "ad" in the title now, I bet she added it later.. she's got kale, orange, ginger and kiwi or is it a sweet potato? The hell is she making.

View attachment 1106944
Her hair looks like the end of a broom.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.