Niomi Smart #37 I'm NOT an Influencer...Get Me Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is Niomis' 2nd boxing class this week. She used to go to soul cycle or yoga classes now it is just boxing. A strange choice for someone with no muscles.
Also, Should Forky be worried that she is spending so much time with another trainer?
he’s definitely a breathe of fresh air compared to forky the trainer george is cute has a great body and seems very down to earth. I’ve been following him for awhile now, but he has a partner and a child sorry nimrod your stuck with the forkster

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think Forky has encouraged her to snap back to these comments. Whatever he thinks, he's barely a 'real' influencer - not in the same way as Niomi used to be. His comment the other day about being shocked about the comments women make to Niomi etc just made me think he's told her don't take it, give crappy replies when all the 'Brit gang' know by now not to do that. That mask is slipping real fast.
i agree. Someone as narcissistic and arrogant and faux-alpha male as him absolutely cannot stand criticism (directly or indirectly).

niomi was arrogant and narcissistic enough in the past that it didn’t bother her IMO what others thought of her.

now he’s on the scene I reckon he’s egging her on. Responding to criticism = drama = people talking about them. Forky, I have no doubt, LOVES being the centre of attention and will feed into any drama possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I guess she's living the life she loves by...living in a shed she hates? And complaining about being there constantly?

Reactions: 27
Haha! What's the book?
Tripped Up by Elyse Kelly. Really a trashy novella, but it keeps me busy for an hour or 2 :ROFLMAO: 🤷‍♀️ my friend gave it to me last week, sometimes I just love reading something without sustainance, I find it super relaxing!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I would love the world to just reply "live the life you love" every time she complains about something pathetic in her incredibly privileged life

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Can anyone link me to (or add to the wiki) the vids where she shamed joe over peanut butter and eating toast? I can’t find them

How much does she love her life based on living in a city she always complains about, in a house she chose to buy but still hates, with a boyfriend she uses, doing nothing all day long, waiting for some brands to send her freebies, while lying and gaslighting her followers she should instead be grateful for?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
London is in the red zone now of the storm, that shed of hers would fly away if it wasn’t so crammed in between those other houses. Typically she has to go for a class when they’re telling everyone to stay in, she licherally can’t spend a day in her shed. I’ll bet Forky will feel those gusts, being high up on Fulham Riverside apartments, overlooking the river. Hope you all remain safe here in the uk, I’m further up north in the amber zone. And of course knobhead is out filming in the wind, poor Roots could get blown away. 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Can anyone link me to (or add to the wiki) the vids where she shamed joe over peanut butter and eating toast? I can’t find them

This one. The infamous smoothie bowl weather dance. All happens within the first 5 minutes. Joe even says something like "but it's organic" and she's so passive aggressive about it "that's absolutely FINE Joe, you have your toast!"
Joe looks absolutely wrecked and awful. She's celebrating being back at home, smoothie bowl weather AND shaming him and he just lost his dream job, has to stay with Niomi all day AND gets nothing to eat.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

This one. The infamous smoothie bowl weather dance. All happens within the first 5 minutes. Joe even says something like "but it's organic" and she's so passive aggressive about it "that's absolutely FINE Joe, you have your toast!"
Joe looks absolutely wrecked and awful. She's celebrating being back at home, smoothie bowl weather AND shaming him and he just lost his dream job, has to stay with Niomi all day AND gets nothing to eat.
thanks!

yikes. She doesn’t make a huge deal out of it but the fact he wants toast is really a non issue so it’s bizarre she even mentioned it. You can see some mild annoyance from Joe (rightly so)

she laughs it off and I don’t think its a big deal at face value - but it would be a dealbreaker for me if someone made comments like that constantly.

the poor guy has just done a 5K, he’s just injured himself. And there’s sweet f all wrong with toast?! Anyway I can see this has been Discussed to death already on here and has now become infamous:ROFLMAO:

I’d just never actually seen the vid in person.

it really seemed like she had a lovely life with joe, and he seems like a nice guy. Forky/life in the shed is a huge come down from that and I do feel very sad for her on that level.

Reactions: 14
On the topic of old videos. Was pizza gate just a IG post or was it a video too?

Reactions: 4
Happy Friday, ladies! Can't wait to see what shenanigans Niomi and Forky have in store for us this weekend 🥳

Reactions: 20
Long time lurker and finally decided to make an account after reading through that disaster of an IG post. I’m surprised the comments haven’t been deleted to be honest! Just saw a comment from someone saying another person is “not particularly nice” for highlighting that people are struggling to make ends meet whilst Niomi encourages them to live the life they love on her free trip that most people couldn’t afford to go on in their entire life. What is wrong with these people?!

• Wow
Reactions: 16

Did anyone else notice she used to use the word 'happy' A LOT in her vlogs in the Joe era. Like 'super supper happy' or 'really happy' ?
It used to grind my hears every time she said 'super super' (like super super chill) 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
On the topic of old videos. Was pizza gate just a IG post or was it a video too?
Just an IG post, I think. That was the last we saw of Joe on Niomi's IG. There was a video (I think the video where she asked Charlotte to be bridesmaid) where things seemed off with Joe. The pizza came soon after that if I'm remembering correctly.

The sad vegan pizza is in the wiki, for anyone who hasn't seen it.

Reactions: 16
Do you guys think she'll actually stay by herself in the shed? Or is she going to make up some excuse to go to Braaaaaad's?

If she's alone for real, let's all prepare ourselves for a drunken, half-naked Niomi photo shoot and accompanying Q&A like last time she had to spend any significant time in her own, sad company.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Forecast says it’s raining all day tomorrow in london and there’s a smaller storm on Sunday, so she’ll be well pissed off being stuck indoors, in her rattling shed/greenhouse 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just think it’s hilarious that Joe and Niomi have been broken up for almost 2 years yet their relationship/break up is still a main topic of discussion on her threads. Not to mention she clearly didn’t learn her lesson and is plastering another relationship very publicly for the third time.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.