Niomi Smart #37 I'm NOT an Influencer...Get Me Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't most people make dinner themselves most nights....
Funny to see his two hamburgers (which is perfectly fine for a man with his job and they are not even big) and think about Joey who was not allowed a piece of toast.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I still don't understand why she is willing to adjust her diet for Bradley and remained inflexible with Joey. Granted, she's now desperate to keep a man, but he's the wrong man.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
When Forky and Niomi are together, what do you guys think they talk about?
I imagine them screaming like monkeys and searchig eachother in their ehm private areas for blueberries or almonds 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Any form of criticism, no matter how politely expressed (as many of the comments under her recent photos are) constitutes ‘malice’ to her, then? Grow up Niomi.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Loving all of your replies :ROFLMAO: 💕 ☺ Had a good laugh, thanks! LICHERALLY

"We're doing our best"

No. You are not.
Bullying and harrassing is obviously wrong, but a lot of people are giving feedback on your absolutely horrible behavior. People are disappointed in you. Those are not malicious comments. If anything, she should be grateful that people are telling her what they want to see from her, how/where she can improve in life etc. Most people will never ever get that.

Doing our best, hah. The bar for doing your best must be low these days because all she's been doing is complaining and showing her ass. But good to hear she's living the life she loves! Get it done sis!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Any form of criticism, no matter how politely expressed (as many of the comments under her recent photos are) constitutes ‘malice’ to her, then? Grow up Niomi.
Get ready for some dramatic reels about how she’s doing her best, probably this weekend.

1645215729438.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Doing her best to do what? Make money in a shady industry that provides nothing positive for society and only has negative effects?

What is she talking about "malicious"?
Many of them call their tattle threads hate crimes 🙄

Lots of influencers need to stop evesdropping on conversions about them.

Reactions: 33
She's whining because people have pointed out her privilege. She doesn't get it because she has nothing else to share. She thinks she's giving people something to aspire to; it's so arrogant. Nobody cares if you "work hard," Nims and Forky! It's not a competition, we all work hard!

I've never seen an unsupportive comment on her Insta about her breakup. People understood why she was upset about that, and she lapped that right up. But droning ob about a holiday when so many people are burned out and unable to travel after lockdown was never going to go down well.

"Malicious" comments? No, consequences. None of us get to just post things without the possibility of response. She was the same when people dared to be negative about her Boots range; she acted like they should be grateful.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.